Cool link LPG! Thanks! I'll look at it on my work comp tonight!
    Morning strawberry, shelli, A�aric an whoever else I missed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 08:15 AM
    [Rant] I'm so mad
    Being the slacker that I am I still have yet to get a wholesale business account for my supplies. Everywhere I've ever looked Walmart has still always been cheaper. Well those suckers just raised their prices again for the 2nd time this year! I can't do that! I'm losing clients as it is!! [/end rant]

08-26-09 09:21 AM
    Good moring one and all (not quite up to listing individual names yet for fear of getting them wrong )

I gotta say that I'm agog at the number of posts since I called it a night last night. Don't any of you sleep (or at the very least cuddle in with a loved one)?

Will be in lurk mode for most of the work day, so consider this a Drive-By Hi!

Hope you all have a great day, whatever this day brings you.
    g'nmorn A�aric nice to see you stopped back in and our wackiness didn't run you off LOL

We all sleep different hours, so there's always some of us in here

Well the meeting went well, still not looking forward to returning to work/school ::: sulks in the corner with a pouty lip :::
    Cause that mean the end of summer boo!

How is everyones morning so far?

08-26-09 09:23 AM
    That dang girl skipped me!

Morning everyone who's here that I'm not even going to bother listing!

Shilah, do what I do and call the person back at like 2 or 3 AM while you are at work...
    So sorrrrrrrry darlin!

Helloooooo Bennie!

08-26-09 09:24 AM
    [Rant] I'm so mad
    Being the slacker that I am I still have yet to get a wholesale business account for my supplies. Everywhere I've ever looked Walmart has still always been cheaper. Well those suckers just raised their prices again for the 2nd time this year! I can't do that! I'm losing clients as it is!! [/end rant]

Blondie that certainly does bite.....it never fails though, when it something that is a necessity, the mfg'er never fails to raise prices leaving the consumer squirming unfortunately because it is a necessity

I'm guessing you've tried like a Bj's wholesale, costco, or something along those lines already?

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 08-26-09 at 09:38 AM.
    08-26-09 09:29 AM
    Cool link LPG! Thanks! I'll look at it on my work comp tonight!
    Morning strawberry, shelli, A�aric an whoever else I missed.

Your welcome, pink panda person

08-26-09 09:33 AM
    Yup Shelli I have. I've also contacted a few wholesalers in the area but none are as close and convenient as good ol walmart. Blah! Guess its time to look into that again. Just got to work so I'll catch you all later. Everyone have a wonderful hump day!
    *singing* do the humpty dance, do the humpty hump* lol who remembers that shiznit?!

08-26-09 09:58 AM
    Yup Shelli I have. I've also contacted a few wholesalers in the area but none are as close and convenient as good ol walmart. Blah! Guess its time to look into that again. Just got to work so I'll catch you all later. Everyone have a wonderful hump day!
    *singing* do the humpty dance, do the humpty hump* lol who remembers that shiznit?!

I fig'd you did, but I fig'd I'd suggest it anyway just in case..

::: raises hand ::: oh! I do!!! I do!!! ::: starts singing it with Blondie ::: lmao!

08-26-09 10:49 AM
    Pops in... Waves....Pops back out!

08-26-09 10:50 AM
    did someone just come in here?

Man strawberry that sucks, everything is going up in price.

08-26-09 10:52 AM
    Hello Strawberry, Bernie and dang IDK who else.

Strawberry I don't know I'd you have one in your area, and their price may not be the cheapest, but you can't beat the quality and the amount you'll need to get the job done will be less. Try GEM Janitorial. My other suggestion would be to open an account up at a Grainger, and buy from them.

Bernie, you will find there are days like the moment where it's easy to keep up, and days where you just throw up your hands and jump in.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-26-09 11:23 AM
    That's what happens when inflation starts rolling, SBerry
    Can't just run the printing presses 24/7 and expect prices to stay the same.

But hey, congratulate the federal bureaucrats, they've been getting continued pay raises.

I dedicate this to our project budget deficit over the next 10 years. 9 trillion dollars. Spend $100 dollars a second, and it'll take you 2900 years to spend it all.

I also memorialize the next million unemployed with this twin spin.

08-26-09 11:39 AM
    Two excellent choices Beast, though I doubt Strawberry is yet receptive to our beliefs. If I may and yet another favorite (is there one that isn't?) Styx song:

08-26-09 11:58 AM
    How about the Grand Illusion and Sailing away and You're fooling yourself? Love Styx too. Morning again, I think I'm much better after sleeping it off. Back to work tomorrow.

And good morning everyone - it is still morning here.

08-26-09 12:10 PM
    morning paw, glad your feeling a little better.

08-26-09 12:13 PM
    Morning Mike, that's good to hear. Now styx to Tanya's cooking for a while.

08-26-09 12:16 PM
    You don't know how funny that is Ed! There's a reason I do all the cooking!

08-26-09 12:19 PM
    I'm guessing you've tried like a Bj's wholesale, costco, or something along those lines already?
    I've been looking for wholesale BJ's! I didn't know there was a whole store! I'm moving out east!!!
    Alright stop what you're doin, cuz I'm about to ruin, the image and style that you're used to.
    I look funny, but yo, I'm makin money, see, so yo world I hope you are ready for me.
    Now gather round, I'm the new fool in town, and my sound's laid down by the underground
    I drink up all the Hennessey you got on your shelf, so just let me introduce myself.

Yeah, good times...
    08-26-09 12:35 PM
    You don't know how funny that is Ed! There's a reason I do all the cooking!
    Actually Mike, I think I've got a pretty good clue. But if I need a woman who can beat a horse in a race, I know where to turn.

08-26-09 12:36 PM
    Pops in... Waves....Pops back out!
    ^ Who was that masked man?!

Hello everyone.
    08-26-09 12:42 PM
    Good morning Jason! You need to pick yourself a color for me to use for you. I'll be listening to your Song of the Day selection now, thanks for contributing.

08-26-09 12:47 PM
    Some are getting raises - at the Federal level, BK, but at the local level most municipal workers aren't. City workers are usually broken down into two groups, those who work, police, fire, water utilities, parks, mechanics, etc, and those who are bureaucrats - including HR and city management. For those of us in the first group, our wages have been frozen for the past year and will continue to be frozen for the foreseeable future. And we agree it's the beat thing given the conditions. In fact, the employees at my city (except police and fire) agreed to suspend their union contract to help out. We are also going to take 12 unpaid days off to help more. The other side of that are the city managers, our city manager and the department heads are all getting bonuses for saving the city so much money. What's wrong with that picture?

08-26-09 01:07 PM
    Two excellent choices Beast, though I doubt Strawberry is yet receptive to our beliefs. If I may and yet another favorite (is there one that isn't?) Styx song:

The worthwhile takes time, amigo, sometimes time we heditate to use.

08-26-09 01:15 PM
    How's this color for Jason?

08-26-09 01:16 PM
    Holy crap! I'm watching The Last House on the Left and all I can say so far is OMG!

How old did you say your daughter was that wanted to see this, Shelli?

08-26-09 01:17 PM
86,775 ... 18041805180618071808 ...