Hi again,

I'm told that this is a group of really nice people. I sure hope so. I've had quite enough of mean people for awhile!
    [Nice]We saw you a few days ago but you never came back in It is a good group of people here, and you're more than welcome to join us [/Nice]

That's cool. I know what you mean about the protection but I still wouldn't want to own one. We also had guns in my house growing up and my dad carried a handgun with him everywhere, but other than going hunting he never used any of them. Also, if someone were to break into your house they could just as easily get their hands on your gun to use against you. I have two BB guns and a pellet/BB gun in a case under my bed, I don't need a real one. Sure they don't do as much damage but get shot by one of them up close and it is going to hurt.
    Lol. Well with all the rules we have up here... You need to have the gun locked up, the ammunition seperate. Trigger locks... The only person who would be loading my gun is me. Which doesn't really matter because guns are readily available for criminals up here. We live in a very small town and we've had plenty of home invasions in the area, and 2 armed robberies within the past couple years. And I'd prefer a real gun over a bb gun myself. Some of the people I work with shoot each other with them. Redneck paintball if you've ever heard of that
    08-26-09 01:24 AM
    Hi again,

I'm told that this is a group of really nice people. I sure hope so. I've had quite enough of mean people for awhile!
    Hello again, Sue!

Yes, this is a little of Cheers rolled into family. Sometimes we tease each other, or get into heated discussions, but we don't let folks get picked on around this place. Welcome back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:25 AM
    Shi, I hope you are feeling better. The last time I had pain like that it was kidney stones. They aren't serious, but a trip to the ER is in order. They give you morphine! Trust me, it's a good thing! You'll be more cheerful than you every thought possible. Never understood why people got addicted to it till they put me on it. Wow! LOL!

I'm glad I haven't had anymore kidney stones since then though!
    08-26-09 01:35 AM
    Hi again,

Hello again Sue!

[Nice]We saw you a few days ago but you never came back in It is a good group of people here, and you're more than welcome to join us [/Nice]

Lol. Well with all the rules we have up here... You need to have the gun locked up, the ammunition seperate. Trigger locks... The only person who would be loading my gun is me. Which doesn't really matter because guns are readily available for criminals up here. We live in a very small town and we've had plenty of home invasions in the area, and 2 armed robberies within the past couple years. And I'd prefer a real gun over a bb gun myself. Some of the people I work with shoot each other with them. Redneck paintball if you've ever heard of that
    I know down here when transporting them the ammunition and gun have to be separate. But like I said I don't know many of the laws. I do believe it is harder to buy one though. They do background checks when you go to purchase one. Stuff like that happens everywhere; not as often in some places but it does happen. I've never had any desire to own a gun and most likely never will. I do enjoy going shooting but we use our friend's guns when we go now. I know Steve wants to get a shotgun for when we do, and if he decides to I won't stop him but I don't want one myself. *shrugs* To each his/her own.

Yeah, never heard of that. Real paintball is always fun though.
    08-26-09 01:37 AM
    Hello again Sue!

I know down here when transporting them the ammunition and gun have to be separate. But like I said I don't know many of the laws. I do believe it is harder to buy one though. They do background checks when you go to purchase one. Stuff like that happens everywhere; not as often in some places but it does happen. I've never had any desire to own a gun and most likely never will. I do enjoy going shooting but we use our friend's guns when we go now. I know Steve wants to get a shotgun for when we do, and if he decides to I won't stop him but I don't want one myself. *shrugs* To each his/her own.

Yeah, never heard of that. Real paintball is always fun though.
    Lol, I've always been interested in guns We'll see how the shooting goes Paintball is really fun. Nothing more satisfying than injuring your friends
    08-26-09 01:41 AM
    Shi, I hope you are feeling better. The last time I had pain like that it was kidney stones. They aren't serious, but a trip to the ER is in order. They give you morphine! Trust me, it's a good thing! You'll be more cheerful than you every thought possible. Never understood why people got addicted to it till they put me on it. Wow! LOL!

I'm glad I haven't had anymore kidney stones since then though!
    Hi sue! Sorry been crazy here uggh. Yeah IDK what it is. Its better now tho not as bad as before.
    08-26-09 01:53 AM
    I'm still here! Well, sort of, I was asleep on the couch! Again. Hi ya Sue, glad you could visit again! Mean people don't last long around here, we freeze them out.
    Hefty Hienie, in Colorado we have the Make My Day law, basically says if someone comes in your home and threatens you or your family you can blast away without fear of arrest or lawsuits. Very liberal in it's application - the cops have to take your word for whether you're afraid or not. It's very very rare for someone to get arrested for shooting an intruder.
    Kasi at my shotgun club some of the best shots we have on the sporting clays course are women. It's a lot of fun shooting at the clay pigeons. They are all thrown to imitate various bird flights and along the ground to imitate rabbits. Better than actually killing animals one wouldnt eat.

08-26-09 02:14 AM
    I'm still here! Well, sort of, I was asleep on the couch! Again. Hi ya Sue, glad you could visit again! Mean people don't last long around here, we freeze them out.
    Hefty Hienie, in Colorado we have the Make My Day law, basically says if someone comes in your home and threatens you or your family you can blast away without fear of arrest or lawsuits. Very liberal in it's application - the cops have to take your word for whether you're afraid or not. It's very very rare for someone to get arrested for shooting an intruder.
    Kasi at my shotgun club some of the best shots we have on the sporting clays course are women. It's a lot of fun shooting at the clay pigeons. They are all thrown to imitate various bird flights and along the ground to imitate rabbits. Better than actually killing animals one wouldnt eat.

That big comfy couch is a curse huh lol.
    Yes I believe here if someone breaks into your home you can shoot them, they are on your property and you are protecting your family. My dad has several guns, most the time he was shooting cats that was hurting our cats or the moutain lion that ate our goats.
    08-26-09 02:16 AM
    We can shoot animals that threaten livestock - like coyotes and the mountain lion that visits from time to time. So we can protect our horses and the kids and ourselves, but don't shoot to protect your dog! They'll ticket you for that. Dogs are considered property here. If someone kills your dog, you can't even sue for loss of companionship.

08-26-09 02:33 AM
    We can shoot animals that threaten livestock - like coyotes and the mountain lion that visits from time to time. So we can protect our horses and the kids and ourselves, but don't shoot to protect your dog! They'll ticket you for that. Dogs are considered property here. If someone kills your dog, you can't even sue for loss of companionship.

My dad lives out in the middle of the country so if a animal comes on his property and doesnt leave he can shoot it. May not be right but its his land.
    08-26-09 02:36 AM
    Lol, I've always been interested in guns We'll see how the shooting goes Paintball is really fun. Nothing more satisfying than injuring your friends
    Well, I wish you luck on your test. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

I love going to the range. Shooting is a very good stress reliever.
    08-26-09 02:45 AM
    Oh if anyone cares, my phone finally started vibarating when I get a BBM now! That was really making me
    08-26-09 02:49 AM
    Oh if anyone cares, my phone finally started vibarating when I get a BBM now! That was really making me
    Yay!

10char
    08-26-09 03:17 AM
    yayys! lol

I cant wait till sat!
    I finally get to see my little brother that I havent seen since like april!
    08-26-09 03:45 AM
    Good morning girls! Mike, I suspect your asleep, Beast your probably drifting in and out.

Hurray src!

kaka, I finally got one of those rumored emails from PhotoBucket too.
    08-26-09 03:46 AM
    morning fluffywuffy
    08-26-09 03:54 AM
    Hurray Shi!

Morning Wolf! I'm glad that they fixed whatever the problem was. The link emails make posting images on WAP easier.
    08-26-09 03:56 AM
    morning fluffywuffy
    Awe! Same back there pandawanda.
    08-26-09 03:57 AM
    Awe! Same back there pandawanda.
    GRR lol fluffywuffy haha.
    How you be?
    08-26-09 03:59 AM
    A little groggy right now, but I think I'll be fine. And you, my little panda?
    08-26-09 04:01 AM
    A little groggy right now, but I think I'll be fine. And you, my little panda?
    *gives fluffywuffy some coffeewoffy* here go, drink this!
    Meh, I am alive.
    08-26-09 04:04 AM
    Thanks, I'm on my third shot of espresso.

Looked like you were better than that, from the love thread.
    08-26-09 04:08 AM
    Thanks, I'm on my third shot of espresso.

Looked like you were better than that, from the love thread.
    Geez a lou!
    Yeah I was just bored.
    08-26-09 04:09 AM
    You sayin' I'm boring you?

:::: runs off to cry in the corner ::::
    08-26-09 04:15 AM
    You sayin' I'm boring you?

:::: runs off to cry in the corner ::::
    aww come here little fluffy. No dear, I was already typing that and I came to TBL and you were here. So no I was bored before you came and now im not.
    08-26-09 04:18 AM
86,775 ... 18011802180318041805 ...