ughhhghlasjlkjsflksjfs
    I'm ready for the weekend.
    Still a few days yet Shi Lol. Geez... CB was done for like 3 minutes there.
    08-25-09 11:40 PM
    Hey everyone!

So I fell asleep around 7 tonight after taking some extra strength Tylenol with Acetaminophen and it looks like I'm awake for now. Hopefully I'll be up for a few hours and then get some more sleep.

How is everything going tonight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 11:43 PM
    Hey everyone!

So I fell asleep around 7 tonight after taking some extra strength Tylenol with Acetaminophen and it looks like I'm awake for now. Hopefully I'll be up for a few hours and then get some more sleep.

How is everything going tonight?

Pretty sweet over here I just passed my gun license test 4 weeks and I can go buy guns! How's it going over there?
    08-25-09 11:44 PM
    Still a few days yet Shi Lol. Geez... CB was done for like 3 minutes there.
    Ugh I know. ready for sat already.
    08-25-09 11:47 PM
    Ugh I know. ready for sat already.
    I just want a day off where I can sit at home and relax... I've been busy everyday for the past week. Tired...
    08-25-09 11:50 PM
    I just want a day off where I can sit at home and relax... I've been busy everyday for the past week. Tired...
    Go to bed.
    08-25-09 11:53 PM
    Pretty sweet over here I just passed my gun license test 4 weeks and I can go buy guns! How's it going over there?
    Oh g_d Everyone run, they're putting a gun in Brad's hands.

Its going ok here.

08-25-09 11:59 PM
    Hello, Shilah and Kasi , Brad too, I was just posting over at the roost,also.

Getting settled in after finding this place. This place is lousy with their street signs, spent nearly an hour trying to find it once I got in the area.

08-26-09 12:01 AM
    Hello kasi & bk
    08-26-09 12:06 AM
    Go to bed.
    Mentally tired... I just needed some time to sit back.

Oh g_d Everyone run, they're putting a gun in Brad's hands.

Its going ok here.

I can't wait We can shoot on property out of town aswell, so I might look at getting some land again. I've seen some lots far up north, 20, 30 acres for like $15, $20 000
    08-26-09 12:12 AM
    Hey Shi and BK!

08-26-09 12:15 AM
    I thot you didnt have a brain?
    08-26-09 12:15 AM
    I thot you didnt have a brain?
    Yes, well... You thought wrong
    08-26-09 12:17 AM
    i'm thirsty...someone fetch me a Fiji water?
    08-26-09 12:24 AM
    Well I was finishing a cig, and getting ready to go back to bed. Wasn't going to post, the dang Shuttle didn't launch again, but...

FoxNews just reported, Senator Ted Kennedy has passed away. While I disagree with his politics, and I won't even get into the Chappaquiddick incident, he was an icon in our Congess. May he rest in peace.

I'll TTY all S.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-26-09 12:34 AM
    Well I was finishing a cig, and getting ready to go back to bed. Wasn't going to post, the dang Shuttle didn't launch again, but...

FoxNews just reported, Senator Ted Kennedy has passed away. While I disagree with his politics, and I won't even get into the Chappaquiddick incident, he was an icon in our Congess. May he rest in peace.

I'll TTY all S.

Cancer is a horrible disease....

Sleep well Wolfie Enjoy it while it lasts. 4 weeks until I'll be armed
    08-26-09 12:37 AM
    I can't wait We can shoot on property out of town aswell, so I might look at getting some land again. I've seen some lots far up north, 20, 30 acres for like $15, $20 000
    I bet you can't. That's cool. I don't know all of our laws when it comes to guns, but I don't plan on owning one so I honestly don't need to know them.
    08-26-09 12:40 AM
    hey c'mon. Fiji water for the rabbit?
    08-26-09 12:42 AM
    night mr fluffy
    08-26-09 12:48 AM
    Night Wolf!

Sweet! Photobucket is emailing out links again. Looks like they got the problem fixed quickly.
    08-26-09 12:49 AM
    I bet you can't. That's cool. I don't know all of our laws when it comes to guns, but I don't plan on owning one so I honestly don't need to know them.
    Lol, well I want them for targets. I know a few people I use to work with I'll probably meet at the one range And it's never a bad idea to have one in the house, even though Canada is pretty strict with what you can and cannot do. Basically the idea is if someone breaks in, you just hope they don't hurt you or your family... They could shoot at you and you'd still go to jail for shooting back Bunch of BS if you ask me. Kill the dirtbag and be done with it.

hey c'mon. Fiji water for the rabbit?
    *Slams a glass of Fiji water down on the bar* Here! Next time get it yourself!!!
    08-26-09 12:50 AM
    As for me, Bernie, I'm most frequently located at the wheel of an 80,000lb Kenworth combination truck. So I lurk often.

Kenworths are nice trucks! I spent many years dispatching for a trucking company and two of my uncles are truckers, one retired. Stay safe out there!
    08-26-09 01:13 AM
    Hi again,

I'm told that this is a group of really nice people. I sure hope so. I've had quite enough of mean people for awhile!
    08-26-09 01:14 AM
    Lol, well I want them for targets. I know a few people I use to work with I'll probably meet at the one range And it's never a bad idea to have one in the house, even though Canada is pretty strict with what you can and cannot do. Basically the idea is if someone breaks in, you just hope they don't hurt you or your family... They could shoot at you and you'd still go to jail for shooting back Bunch of BS if you ask me. Kill the dirtbag and be done with it.

*Slams a glass of Fiji water down on the bar* Here! Next time get it yourself!!!
    That's cool. I know what you mean about the protection but I still wouldn't want to own one. We had guns in my house growing up and my dad carried a handgun with him everywhere, but other than going hunting he never used any of them. Also, if someone were to break into your house they could just as easily get their hands on your gun to use against you. I have two BB guns and a pellet/BB gun in a case under my bed, I don't need a real one. Sure they don't do as much damage but get shot by one of them up close and it is going to hurt.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-26-09 at 01:22 AM.
    08-26-09 01:15 AM
    Sue you're back! Stick around a while. 3rd shift is on, so kaka, Shilah, Gluteus Maximus (be nice for a little Gluteus Maximus), and Beast are all around. Oops, and I forgot, is here too. Fiji water is the .

Ok gosh darn, I'm really out of here this time. 4:30 will come too soon as it is.

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-26-09 at 01:22 AM.
    08-26-09 01:19 AM
86,775 ... 18001801180218031804 ...