Why in the hellz I can't respond to anybody on wap when there using wap wtf

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 10:19 PM
    Why in the hellz I can't respond to anybody on wap when there using wap wtf

I can I can edit my posts too I love my Storm
    08-25-09 10:22 PM
    The teacher told me that girls & boys learn things very differently & that she attended some seminars & classes to prepare her over the summer. This teacher is from T's old school which really pleases me. The schools are under the same guidelines, in the same county, but the old school seemed to produce smarter kids. So far I'm feeling a lot better about this new school. Up until now I didn't even want my kid to attend this one. I looked into private school but ppssshhhh! Who can afford that?! So, things are looking up. Its a good feeling.

Now that you've all gotten through my page long saga lol how is everyone?

I know they definitely learn differently. Unfortunately for the boys, they keep trying to turn them into girls, lol. Boys are loud, learn more with physical experience, and most teachers have no patience for them. "Sit down, shut up, keep your seat mister!" I remember being called to talk to my Son's 4th grade teacher. As I sat down, she pulled from her desk seven or eight figures - all carefully drawn cartoon characters complete with little pedestals to hold them upright. Very creative, but just as I was about to say what a great job, the look on her face stopped me. It seems he had the temerity to create them during math study time. She actually wanted me to punish him for making them. Poor kid, no wonder he hated school.

08-25-09 10:29 PM
    Wtf why can't I reply/qoute anybody on wap this shiznik sucks asz

08-25-09 10:30 PM
    Didn't I tell you? I've been taking my gun courses I was gone all day yesterday, and I had a 5 hour class today with the exam, that I did amazingly well on 98% on the practical and 100% on the theory I only needed an 80% to pass. 4 weeks from now I'll have my laminated non-restricted license 5 weeks from now, I'll have my ristricted also

Hey everybody!!! What's going on!?
    Congratulations, Brad!

*note to self. Don't give out any clues as to where I live in Toronto. There is a potentially unstable gun owner 2 1/2 hours away from me*

Goodnight bx, chad, sbb and brad.

08-25-09 10:31 PM
    Goodnight mike.

08-25-09 10:32 PM
    Congratulations, Brad!

*note to self. Don't give out any clues as to where I live in Toronto. There is a potentially unstable gun owner 2 1/2 hours away from me*

Goodnight bx, chad, sbb and brad.

Actually the new google earth allowed me to take your IP off of the Cafe and pin point your location in Toronto... Not to worry... You still have 4 weeks or so

Goodnight LSG! Sleep well knowing what's coming to you
    08-25-09 10:35 PM
    Good night LSG, oh god so canada aint safe now haha

08-25-09 10:35 PM
    Good night LSG, oh god so canada aint safe now haha

It never really was. It's just a little less safe today than it was yesterday
    08-25-09 10:36 PM
    That's ok Hefty Hienie, you can come see me. My Dad and the military did a good job teaching me how to shoot straight while under pressure.

08-25-09 10:45 PM
    Ima go to sleep also Goodnight. Slg

08-25-09 10:48 PM
    Nuenas noches everyone

08-25-09 10:48 PM
    Goodnight BX & LSG! Sorry I didn't make it back in time to chat. I've been fighting off ants in my kitchen

Mike that's a really cute story. I think this gender split at school will be really good for both the girls & the boys.

08-25-09 10:51 PM
    just an FYI: Quizno's has great food.
    08-25-09 10:54 PM
    Hey NinjaBuns how you be?

08-25-09 10:58 PM
    i'm doing good, and yourself?
    08-25-09 11:00 PM
    That's ok Hefty Hienie, you can come see me. My Dad and the military did a good job teaching me how to shoot straight while under pressure.

Well I've never shot a gun before, but the voices in my head thought it would be a good idea to get my license I've learned to listen to them, they're usually right Like dumping that body in the Thames... Still walking around free today

just an FYI: Quizno's has great food.
    You didn't eat there did you? I refuse to buy their food because of how much I hate their commercials. I can't stand them, so I wont support them
    08-25-09 11:01 PM
    why do you hate the commercials?
    08-25-09 11:02 PM
    Goodnight BX & LSG! Sorry I didn't make it back in time to chat. I've been fighting off ants in my kitchen

Mike that's a really cute story. I think this gender split at school will be really good for both the girls & the boys.

Oh NO! Ants!! You hate ants, lol.
    You're right Blondie, I have one of each in school and they are so different it hard to believe they are brother and sister. My Emma is a straight A student almost without even trying. But I'd say her brother despite his inability to do what his teachers want and his poor grades, is probably the deeper thinker. I'm pretty frustrated trying to figure out how to get him to do half of what he's capable of doing.

08-25-09 11:04 PM
    UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I thought I had figured out where these lil basterds were coming from & I taped it off but apparently not because there's 50 of them on the wall again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-25-09 11:14 PM
    UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I thought I had figured out where these lil basterds were coming from & I taped it off but apparently not because there's 50 of them on the wall again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why Canada's nice You just leave the windows open on one of the nights where it dips down to 5 C or under and all the ants die A very simple extermination
    08-25-09 11:17 PM
    Ok maybe just maybe they were already inside right? And when I taped off the crack under the windowsill they were all crawling around that area trying to get back out. I sprayed & wiped AGAIN for the 5th time in the last hour, reinforced my tape, and sprayed inside the window frame too just in case they're coming in from there. I'm so sick of fighting the ants for the rights to my kitchen.
    We had gotten rid of them and then came the frikkin 3 day rain.

08-25-09 11:22 PM
    Oh NO! Ants!! You hate ants, lol.
    You're right Blondie, I have one of each in school and they are so different it hard to believe they are brother and sister. My Emma is a straight A student almost without even trying. But I'd say her brother despite his inability to do what his teachers want and his poor grades, is probably the deeper thinker. I'm pretty frustrated trying to figure out how to get him to do half of what he's capable of doing.

Do you guys have magnet schools out there? When my bf was in high school he was in 1 of the worst school districts in maryland. But he's truly like borderline genius based on his IQ tests (most of the time I wonder how the heck can that be true!) But so they bussed him to a magnet school that specialized in math & science. For kids that are above the regular curriculum & need to be more engaged in what they're doing. If they're not being challenged they won't bother ya know?

08-25-09 11:28 PM
    why do you hate the commercials?
    They're so annoying. I remember seeing their commercials like a year ago... It was a singing sub with some irritating tune to go along with the atrocity... I can't stand these places that make millions of dollars. How can they justify putting this crap on TV? I feel dumber just by watching it.
    08-25-09 11:29 PM
    ughhhghlasjlkjsflksjfs
    I'm ready for the weekend.
    08-25-09 11:33 PM
86,775 ... 17991800180118021803 ...