Sure just ignored the 15 posts mmhmm you did how's it going though shelli?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    15 POSTS!! I call bs! Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!!!! Hold on-lemme go get my fire extiguisher to de-flame you!

I'm doing ok-i really feel like a walking zombie today and for the life of me idk why! The weather outside is "meh" with the storms moving in. Are you guys having t/storms too?

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 08-22-09 at 11:31 AM.
    08-22-09 11:25 AM
    I just have some rain here, nuttin' spectacular.

08-22-09 11:28 AM
    Morning! I have been awake for a while, I didn't sleep in this long, really, haha. I had the ferrier (horse shoer) here giving everyone a trim. Don't have shoes on our pasture horses. Old Pokee's retired and doesn't need them. The other 3 are welfare cases Tanya and I are caring for. Their owner dropped them off and we haven't seen her in a year, but they need care too. Sheesh, they eat a bale of hay a day - hay's 6 to 8 a bale. Waaa, it's ok, I figure we're making karma deposits. Man the coffee tastes good this morning. Paid 20 something for a half pound of a lightly roasted Kona. Mmmmm.

Last edited by exelant; 08-22-09 at 11:35 AM.
    08-22-09 11:32 AM
    I just have some rain here, nuttin' spectacular.

same here BK its just raining right now-but it has been t/storming on and off from late yest afternoon. But at least its cool by where you are-its stil soooo hot and muggy here-its like pea soup! Lol

08-22-09 11:32 AM
    It's steamy, but very nice out here today. Got a decent breeze for the first time in two weeks.

Story isn't gonna change Ma, though it may be ammended as the day progresses. Teeheehee

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-22-09 11:34 AM
    Morning! I have been a wake for a while, I didn't sleep in this long, really, haha. I had the ferrier (horse shoer) here giving everyone a trim. Don't have shoes on our pasture horses. Old Pokee's retired and doesn't need them. The other 3 are welfare cases Tanya and I are caring for. Their owner dropped them off and we haven't seen her in a year, but they need care too. Sheesh, they eat a bale of hay a day - hay's 6 to 8 a bale. Waaa, it's ok, I figure we're making karma deposits.

morning/afternoon Mike! Its sweet that you and Tayna continued to take care of the extra 3 horses and you are right, karma will grace you 3 fold in a good way! That will be nice!

08-22-09 11:35 AM
    It's steamy, but very nice out here today. Got a decent breeze for the first time in two weeks.

Story isn't gonna change Ma, though it may be ammended as the day progresses. Teeheehee

mmmmmhhmmmmm..... See what I mean!

08-22-09 11:37 AM
    Morning Mike! Those karma deposits are better than the ones the horses are making.

Mom, it looks like you'll be getting some of Bill's weather. Be safe! You too kaka, when you wake up.

08-22-09 11:38 AM
    I had to change my color so I wasn't copying you Shells. Now that post looks like Wulf's . Anyway, we do get a check from her once in a while - it's not a lot, but she is facing tough times. Besides, we'd hate ourselves if we were responsible for the killers getting a hold of them. Those guys hang at the auctions looking for unwanted horses like these.

08-22-09 11:42 AM
    That's true Ed, you'd be surprised how much horse **** a 10 acre pasture will hold. Tons! ! Haha. .

08-22-09 11:47 AM
    Weird' I don't even see this rain on radar.

08-22-09 11:49 AM
    Ugh this drive always seems to take FOREVER!

08-22-09 11:50 AM
    Hello everyone
    I'm having a much needed lazy saturday. Its guilt ridden & great all at the same time.
    How's everyone doing? Shelli we had some bad storms last night & early this morning but its held off so far today.

08-22-09 11:54 AM
    That's true Ed, you'd be surprised how much horse **** a 10 acre pasture will hold. Tons! ! Haha. .

My folks paid for a farrier to come out and teach them how to maintain the horses' hooves. This went fine until dad forgot to approach Puss from the front one day and she kicked him in left inner thigh. Another inch he'd have needed a 'nad prosthesis!

08-22-09 11:56 AM
    I had to change my color so I wasn't copying you Shells. Now that post looks like Wulf's . Anyway, we do get a check from her once in a while - it's not a lot, but she is facing tough times. Besides, we'd hate ourselves if we were responsible for the killers getting a hold of them. Those guys hang at the auctions looking for unwanted horses like these.

Mike don't be silly! Its fine-use what ever color you like! I'm always changing mine!

And how's this for ironic-i walk out to go to the pizzeria and pick up a sicilian, of course-it starts to down pour in frigin buckets! Fml.

08-22-09 11:58 AM
    Hello everyone
    I'm having a much needed lazy saturday. Its guilt ridden & great all at the same time.
    How's everyone doing? Shelli we had some bad storms last night & early this morning but its held off so far today.

All work and no play makes for a burnt-out SBerry! Work is fine, but who's gonna care in 50 years?

If I win a big lottery, you're going on a nice vacation if I have to hire thugs to drag you to fun!

08-22-09 12:02 PM
    Hello everyone

hi Blondie omg. Its just terrible out right now! I'm am a soaked mamma now!

How have you been

08-22-09 12:03 PM
    Weird' I don't even see this rain on radar.

There's a lot of disconnected tiny stuff, I can see it on my PC. Looks like shrapnel from Toledo to Detroit.

08-22-09 12:06 PM
    Yeah, but I'm on the other side of the state.

08-22-09 12:08 PM
    Hi there Strawberry! I have a crap load of things to do too. But meh, I need a day of rest.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sicilian!

08-22-09 12:10 PM
    Yeah, but I'm on the other side of the state.
    Well heck! A little heavier there, if by the other side of the hand you mean anywhere from South Bend up to almost Traverse City.

08-22-09 12:12 PM
    Hey bro, what year is your RX-7?

08-22-09 12:15 PM
    Ok guys, you be the judge. Was this wrong?

08-22-09 12:15 PM
    All work and no play makes for a burnt-out SBerry! Work is fine, but who's gonna care in 50 years?

If I win a big lottery, you're going on a nice vacation if I have to hire thugs to drag you to fun!

Yay! There will be no thugs or dragging needed. You just tell me when & where
    Sounds like you have a fairly easy weekend yourself this time around. Good for you! How have things been going with th new house lately?

08-22-09 12:16 PM
    It's an '83 Limited Edition. And I better get the dang thing finished by the following weekend, or I'm kicking my booty!

08-22-09 12:17 PM
86,775 ... 17531754175517561757 ...