Hi shilah!
    oh, hi shilah how are you?
    I'm ok, you?
    I am ok as well, thank you for asking.
    LMAO! Hi Shi!!!

Launcher is only 6.9kb, I have a site chock full of launchers. PayPal, Flickr, Vuclip, all sorts of stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know they don't take up much space. I don't even use the CB launcher though. Bookmarking the page works fine for me.

I was here, you just couldnt see me like always. You know the commercial the little girl is like "IDK my bff Jill"?
    I remember that commercial.
    08-22-09 01:18 AM
    i also called it a "barking spider". i don't remember ANY of it, but my friend said he had to quickly yet carefully get me out of there, lol.
    LMFAO, I've also called 'em barking spiders for years, and when my kids were little, I used to get 'em looking for them, and watching them look under chair seats where they hide. But as funny as that was, it's still not as funny as having convinced my ex at how large Texas jackrabbits get. She fell for it when I told her the stories of how people had been seriously injured by jacks as the leapt over houses and cars.

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-22-09 at 01:23 AM.
    08-22-09 01:20 AM
    LMAO! Hi Shi!!!

I remember that commercial.
    Lol I was bored. Thats because you pay attention unlike some fat boy we know.
    08-22-09 01:21 AM
    LMFAO, I've also called 'em barking spiders for years, and when my kids were little, I used to get 'em looking for them. But as funny as that was, it's still not as funny as having convinced my ex at how large Texas jackrabbits get. She fell for it when I told her the stories of how people had been seriously injured by jacks as the leapt over houses and cars.

LOL! oh silly jack rabbits.
    08-22-09 01:23 AM
    I had her totally believing that there were rodeo events with jacks, and some of them got as big as small bulls.

08-22-09 01:25 AM
    Lol I was bored. Thats because you pay attention unlike some fat boy we know.
    Lol. That and I had to explain what IDK and BFF meant to Steve's mom the first time she saw the commercial.
    08-22-09 01:26 AM
    i also called it a "barking spider". i don't remember ANY of it, but my friend said he had to quickly yet carefully get me out of there, lol.
    Lol, how humiliating for you

Such as? I have so many different things to play with, it depends on what you're looking for.

Hmmmm... How about something that makes your phone into a webcam so you can have a video chat with someone else? Or a guitar tuner? I doubt that would be free though....

I was here, you just couldnt see me like always. You know the commercial the little girl is like "IDK my bff Jill"?
    Lol, you have to post once in a while or people just think that you've left No I don't know that commercial, I doubt we even have the same commercials up here. I know alot of the ones here are from Canada, or right in London depending what channel I'm on
    08-22-09 01:27 AM
    Lol. That and I had to explain what IDK and BFF meant to Steve's mom the first time she saw the commercial.
    I think I had to explain to my dad the first time, I know I had to tell my step mom what It meant.
    08-22-09 01:28 AM

Lol, you have to post once in a while or people just think that you've left No I don't know that commercial, I doubt we even have the same commercials up here. I know alot of the ones here are from Canada, or right in London depending what channel I'm on
    I'm always around usually, just lurking sometimes. Oh my bad I forget your up there.
    08-22-09 01:30 AM
    I'm always around usually, just lurking sometimes. Oh my bad I forget your up there.
    Yeah... Our commercials suck... Nobody has any idea what's funny and what isn't... There's so many rules you have to follow, and make sure they don't offend anyone, they can't even make a funny commercial
    08-22-09 01:34 AM
    Yeah... Our commercials suck... Nobody has any idea what's funny and what isn't... There's so many rules you have to follow, and make sure they don't offend anyone, they can't even make a funny commercial
    sucks to be you
    08-22-09 01:37 AM
    Lol, how humiliating for you

Hmmmm... How about something that makes your phone into a webcam so you can have a video chat with someone else? Or a guitar tuner? I doubt that would be free though....

One guitar tuning application, right here.

ChordGenie - Mobile phone / cell phone chord reference for guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele

08-22-09 01:39 AM
    As for the video chat, there are people working on the idea, but not much, yet.

08-22-09 01:45 AM
    One guitar tuning application, right here.

ChordGenie - Mobile phone / cell phone chord reference for guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele

As for the video chat, there are people working on the idea, but not much, yet.

Sweet, thanks man Now that guitar tuner has a free trial. Is there a way around having to pay for it altogether? I know.... I'm cheap
    08-22-09 01:53 AM
    I think I had to explain to my dad the first time, I know I had to tell my step mom what It meant.
    Lol. That's usually the way it is with parents.

I doubt you guys would have that commercial. It's for one of the cell phone companies.. I can't remember which one though.
    08-22-09 01:54 AM
    Lol. That's usually the way it is with parents.

I doubt you guys would have that commercial. It's for one of the cell phone companies.. I can't remember which one though.
    Oh Well I don't even think we have any American cell phones companies up here. I know AT and T are somehow partnered up with Rogers, and Sprint is somehow partnered up with Telus... They all use each others towers, but other than that

Anyhow, I gotta get some sleep, and myy show is just starting... I'll catch you losers later
    08-22-09 02:01 AM
    night night
    08-22-09 02:04 AM
    I'm watching Remember the Titans...for the 54th time. And I'm crying, lmao.
    08-22-09 02:09 AM
    Night Brad.
    08-22-09 02:12 AM
    Sweet, thanks man Now that guitar tuner has a free trial. Is there a way around having to pay for it altogether? I know.... I'm cheap
    Dunno about a free one. But I may look around, as you see, I've learned to find a lot.

08-22-09 02:24 AM
    Aw, I love that movie. I'm trying to find something to watch right now. I hate late night TV.
    08-22-09 02:24 AM
    That's one that will do it for you. I was listening to an interview with a couple of the original Titans, and they were talking about the Gary Bertier Memorial Fund, and some annual events they have in his honor.

08-22-09 02:27 AM
    night night
    Hi, Shilah how is your evening (or morning) going?

08-22-09 02:28 AM
    Hi, Shilah how is your evening (or morning) going?

I'm here. How are you?
    08-22-09 02:30 AM

08-22-09 02:32 AM
86,775 ... 17481749175017511752 ...