I've been up since 4:30. Sorry but I suck.

Get your cheer on there panda, hopefully it won't be a long night. May you have stabbings and shootings galore.
    08-21-09 11:45 PM
    Woohoo I can't wait for the storm 2, wolfy I got an 8 gig card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 11:46 PM
    Kasi what is social scope?

08-21-09 11:48 PM

Get your cheer on there panda, hopefully it won't be a long night. May you have stabbings and shootings galore.
    Hope not. I didnt realize its almost 12 here. 7 hours left.
    08-21-09 11:49 PM
    Yes I just got here.

yayy hugs

always work friday nights.
    I work straight through the weekend... And any days I ask off... It's wierd, we're not busy all month, but if I try and guarantee a day off, we're supposed to be "swamped"

Here Gluteous Maximus, this will get you excited:
    Lol, I was going to buy the Storm 2, even after I traded up to the Storm 9530. But I didn't see a big difference in devices. So unless the next Storm is utterly amazing, I'm just going to stick with mine for a while

You do suck... As do all the TBLers (Excluding myself ofcourse )
    08-21-09 11:51 PM
    You still didn't find a cable? How about MaxMem?
    I haven't had a chance to go out looking for one. Someone worked on his day off again this week. I don't know about using MaxMem. I've read some threads on here about it messing up people's phones.

Damn... I hardly have any apps on my phone and I'm at 48MB The new phones have less memory
    I have 8 apps installed - 1 that is always running in the background - and 1 extra theme. Deleted Brickbreaker, Memopad, and Tasks. Plus I only have maybe 6 or 7 numbers in my address book right now until I can do a device switch on the PC.
    08-21-09 11:52 PM

You've got an 8GB in you Curve? How did you get it working? Mine could never run anything larger than a 4, regardeless of what OS I was running.
    08-21-09 11:52 PM
    The SD card won't make your phone slow, but that Facebook app sure will.
    08-21-09 11:53 PM
    You've got an 8GB in you Curve? How did you get it working? Mine could never run anything larger than a 4, regardeless of what OS I was running.
    I have a 8 gig card as well.
    08-21-09 11:54 PM
    I haven't had a chance to go out looking for one. Someone worked on his day off again this week. I don't know about using MaxMem. I've read some threads on here about it messing up people's phones.

I have 8 apps installed - 1 that is always running in the background - and 1 extra theme. Deleted Brickbreaker, Memopad, and Tasks. Plus I only have maybe 6 or 7 numbers in my address book right now until I can do a device switch on the PC.
    I don't think addresses take up much memory though I've got the two games that came with the Storm. I've got Capture it, Soft reset, Google Maps, Opera Mini, and MSN. That's it I don't even have the CB launcher. I just set my home page to CB
    08-21-09 11:55 PM
    I have a 8 gig card as well.
    Geez... I went through so much crap trying to get one of those working on mine, it was unreal... It must have been the phone because I tried that when I was running .131, and I'm pretty sure that's what Chad's running right now...
    08-21-09 11:57 PM
    poor fat man.
    08-22-09 12:00 AM
    Kasi what is social scope?

It's an app that has both Facebook and Twitter in one. I don't need to have two separate apps for them and it takes up less space than having two apps would. It is still only in the Alpha stages but it is much better than the Facebook app (faster, doesn't freeze) and all of the Twitter apps I've tried.

The one thing that sucks about it is you have to sign up and wait in line for an invite. I signed up back in March/April and finally got my invite two weeks ago. Some people have signed up recently and gotten an invite right away but usually you have to wait for a while.

I don't think addresses take up much memory though I've got the two games that came with the Storm. I've got Capture it, Soft reset, Google Maps, Opera Mini, and MSN. That's it I don't even have the CB launcher. I just set my home page to CB
    I know they don't. But they do take up some.

Ah, I forgot about Google Maps... ok, I have two that run in the background at all times. Right now my apps are ZonaSnap, TFLNBerry, SocialScope, Google Maps, bChat, BBFileScout, BBNotePad, and TweetCaster. I'm about to delete TweetCaster though because I don't use it.
    08-22-09 12:03 AM
    Ok guys and gals, don't play nice now.
    08-22-09 12:06 AM
    poor fat man.
    Thanks

It's an app that has both Facebook and Twitter in one. I don't need to have two separate apps for them and it takes up less space than having two apps would. It is still only in the Alpha stages but it is much better than the Facebook app (faster, doesn't freeze) and all of the Twitter apps I've tried.

The one thing that sucks about it is you have to sign up and wait in line for an invite. I signed up back in March/April and finally got my invite two weeks ago. Some people have signed up recently and gotten an invite right away but usually you have to wait for a while.

I know they don't. But they do take up some.

Ah, I forgot about Google Maps... ok, I have two that run in the background at all times. Right now my apps are ZonaSnap, TFLNBerry, SocialScope, Google Maps, bChat, BBFileScout, BBNotePad, and TweetCaster. I'm about to delete TweetCaster though because I don't use it.
    Lol. Oh well. I don't need a whole lot on here I guess. As long as I can use the browser and the instant messengers

Screw you Wolf! Get out of here! Catch you later loser
    08-22-09 12:07 AM
    Ahhhh! Thank you Brad.
    08-22-09 12:09 AM
    Good night mr fluffy. Sleep well.
    08-22-09 12:12 AM
    Ok guys and gals, don't play nice now.
    Night Wolf!

Thanks

Lol. Oh well. I don't need a whole lot on here I guess. As long as I can use the browser and the instant messengers

I don't either. BBFileScout will get deleted as soon as I get a cable for the Flip. I'm using it now so that I can send .zip files of music or wallpapers to my phone and unzip them right onto the media card.

And bChat is threaded SMS. I'll probably be deleting it soon too. It doesn't have many features right now and I don't like the idea of blocking SMS in my firewall settings to have it work properly.
    08-22-09 12:16 AM
    Ahhhh! Thank you Brad.
    It's what I'm here for buddy Night!!

Night Wolf!

I don't either. BBFileScout will get deleted as soon as I get a cable for the Flip. I'm using it now so that I can send .zip files of music or wallpapers to my phone and unzip them right onto the media card.

And bChat is threaded SMS. I'll probably be deleting it soon too. It doesn't have many features right now and I don't like the idea of blocking SMS in my firewall settings to have it work properly.
    Oh I see..... I haven't downloaded anything like that. I was just thinking today, it would be cool if they had something where you could share files from phone to phone. Like a P2P Blackberry program Could search music and download it to your phone.

I doubt people would like using their data up to give other people their music though
    08-22-09 12:24 AM
    It's what I'm here for buddy Night!!

Oh I see..... I haven't downloaded anything like that. I was just thinking today, it would be cool if they had something where you could share files from phone to phone. Like a P2P Blackberry program Could search music and download it to your phone.

I doubt people would like using their data up to give other people their music though
    That would be cool but yeah, I agree. I don't think people would be willing to do that.
    08-22-09 12:26 AM
    Hey Hey
    I just watched Last house on the left & O M G! It is the scariest thing I've seen in years! And most scary movies don't scare me.

08-22-09 12:27 AM
    That would be cool but yeah, I agree. I don't think people would be willing to do that.
    Or maybe a simple website where you could download music to your media card Now that would be sweet, and it would be off of a website, so it wouldn't be costing people data to send files, just to download

Hey Hey
    I just watched Last house on the left & O M G! It is the scariest thing I've seen in years! And most scary movies don't scare me.

Lol, I wouldn't really call that a scary movie It's almost like Saw.... Poor guy... They jam his hand down the sink and grind his fingers off, hit him in the head with a hammer
    08-22-09 12:31 AM
    Or maybe a simple website where you could download music to your media card Now that would be sweet, and it would be off of a website, so it wouldn't be costing people data to send files, just to download

Lol, I wouldn't really call that a scary movie It's almost like Saw.... Poor guy... They jam his hand down the sink and grind his fingers off, hit him in the head with a hammer
    A site like that would most likely cost money though.
    08-22-09 12:41 AM

Seriously?! Fatty it was scary no matter what you say. I now have a busted up lip from biting it for like 2 hours & I'm just now calming my heart down to go to sleep. It wasn't a horror movie but it was a scary movie. & that was the only really gruesome scene. Its nothing like saw. I'm putting out th disclaimer now....
    Don't listen to fatty. He knows not of which he speaks

08-22-09 12:47 AM
    Download music? I have an answer for that, try this.

Mp3Raid.com - Free Mp3 Downloads, Free Music Downloads

Type in a song title, or in some cases, the artist, and go to town. You'll get one of those little security boxes pop up, enter the letters, and download to your heart's content. I can even give you a launcher, if you're interested.

http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l...id/mp3raid.jad

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-22-09 at 12:53 AM.
    08-22-09 12:49 AM
86,775 ... 17461747174817491750 ...