aww poor fat man
    Yeah It's too bad youtube didn't have something for downloading music. They have all the music on there anyhow Pretty good site for that actually, cuz then it shows you all the other songs by that artists, or other songs that are the same style
    08-21-09 01:50 AM
    Yeah It's too bad youtube didn't have something for downloading music. They have all the music on there anyhow Pretty good site for that actually, cuz then it shows you all the other songs by that artists, or other songs that are the same style
    im sure eventually they will start doing that
    08-21-09 01:52 AM
    im sure eventually they will start doing that
    Hopefully. I'm sure they got alot of heat over having all of that there as it is right now though You think how much money all the celebrities are losing with us downloading their music and movies... We're so stuck up

To think... If we all stopped saving what little money we make, and actually paying for that CD, or going to watch that movie, the stars can afford to put fuel in their private jets God forbid they fly on the same planes with all of us low lifes...

Oh yeah, I hate celebrities too Well... Most of them.
    08-21-09 01:57 AM
    Not too bad I've only got one song by Papa Roach. Scars. That's not bad either
    Why only one? A lot of their stuff is good. Especially the older stuff.

Lol, I download all mine off of limewire... Even though I had to get Corup to send me the one Nickelback song I wanted because everyone was being a PITA that day. And I downloaded this AV morpher thing that was supposed to only last 30 days, but I've been using it for the past 7 or 8 months Oops The program lets me take my music and change it or cut parts out and resave them for ringtones. Pretty fun to play around with.
    Pfft. Forget Limewire! I use a file sharing community on Livejournal. I never have to worry about the stuff being fake.
    08-21-09 01:57 AM
    Why only one? A lot of their stuff is good. Especially the older stuff.

Pfft. Forget Limewire! I use a file sharing community on Livejournal. I never have to worry about the stuff being fake.
    Lol, I don't have a whole lot of music. I just keep the stuff I enjoy. I can put all my music on a playlist and it doesn't matter what song plays, I'll like it

I've always used limewire. And it's one of the few P2P programs that work with Vista
    08-21-09 01:58 AM
    Hopefully. I'm sure they got alot of heat over having all of that there as it is right now though You think how much money all the celebrities are losing with us downloading their music and movies... We're so stuck up

To think... If we all stopped saving what little money we make, and actually paying for that CD, or going to watch that movie, the stars can afford to put fuel in their private jets God forbid they fly on the same planes with all of us low lifes...

I hate everything about you. lol.
    08-21-09 01:59 AM

That is one thing I worry about with downloading music. They still track that **** to IP addresses and are going after people for doing it.

Lol, I don't have a whole lot of music. I just keep the stuff I enjoy. I can put all my music on a playlist and it doesn't matter what song plays, I'll like it

I've always used limewire. And it's one of the few P2P programs that work with Vista
    Oh, ok.

I used Limewire until I discovered that community. The downloads are from people uploading their music to sites like MegaUpload and SendSpace. You can find just about anything on there, and if you can't find what you are looking for chances are if you ask for it someone will have a link for it.
    08-21-09 02:04 AM
    hey brad heres one for you Click me!
    08-21-09 02:07 AM
    I hate everything about you. lol.
    Everyone does I'm used to it

That is one thing I worry about with downloading music. They still track that **** to IP addresses and are going after people for doing it.

Oh, ok.

I used Limewire until I discovered that community. The downloads are from people uploading their music to sites like MegaUpload and SendSpace. You can find just about anything on there, and if you can't find what you are looking for chances are if you ask for it someone will have a link for it.
    Yeah... They usually leave us alone in Canada. And if my ISP ever called me up warning me about downloads, then I'd tell them I'm going to cut the service since our crap internet only works half the time anyhow Lol, I find it hard to feel bad for "stealing" from celebrities when I see the cars they drive, and the houses they live in Pffft! I'll save the $15 and just steal your music, thank you very much

Anyhow, I gotta get some sleep I'll catch you losers later
    08-21-09 02:11 AM
    Lol Poor Kenny.... If he wasn't so poor, Cartman wouldn't make fun of him Haha

Night loser
    08-21-09 02:13 AM
    Lol Poor Kenny.... If he wasn't so poor, Cartman wouldn't make fun of him Haha

Night loser
    HAHA night fat man
    08-21-09 02:14 AM
    Everyone does I'm used to it

Yeah... They usually leave us alone in Canada. And if my ISP ever called me up warning me about downloads, then I'd tell them I'm going to cut the service since our crap internet only works half the time anyhow Lol, I find it hard to feel bad for "stealing" from celebrities when I see the cars they drive, and the houses they live in Pffft! I'll save the $15 and just steal your music, thank you very much

Anyhow, I gotta get some sleep I'll catch you losers later
    I don't feel bad about it, but I do worry about getting in legal trouble for it sometimes.

Good night!
    08-21-09 02:33 AM
    I like night shift, but I'm out of practice - and I've already been here 14 hours.
    08-21-09 03:08 AM
    I like night shift, but I'm out of practice - and I've already been here 14 hours.
    Poor paw! If you need someone to keep you awake BBM me.
    08-21-09 03:10 AM
    I can in a bit, I'm working my fingers to the bone right this second,
    08-21-09 03:23 AM
    I can in a bit, I'm working my fingers to the bone right this second,
    Poor paw bless your heart. Need some rum? that should help haha
    08-21-09 03:24 AM
    Hiya Mikey!

How much longer do you have to be there?
    08-21-09 03:32 AM
    Hi Kasi, I'll be here until 5 or 6.
    08-21-09 03:41 AM
    Good morning night shift Mike, been a while, how you doing ?
    08-21-09 03:51 AM
    good morning! How are you?
    08-21-09 03:53 AM
    Nope still runs like crap. Oh yeah your a girl sorry should of said hi. Listen to this Song lol
    Mkay, that's just nasty

There are many, several are add-ons to that lame browser *cough cough* Firefox. Try this one Glut

Now that I like

Go Mikey Go!

Morning ya'll!
    08-21-09 03:54 AM
    Mkay, that's just nasty

Now that I like

Morning ya'll!
    Morning fluffy! Thats not nasty hahah! Im glad you like the other one lol.
    08-21-09 03:56 AM
    Gracey!

:::: quick everyone, hide the contraband ::::
    08-21-09 03:56 AM
    Morning fluffy! Thats not nasty hahah! Im glad you like the other one lol.
    Well it's one thing, shared between two people in love, behind closed doors. And quite another, shouted through my speakers.
    08-21-09 03:58 AM
    Damn, long day!

Good morning AG!

Morning ya'll!
    Morning Wolf!
    08-21-09 03:59 AM
86,775 ... 17381739174017411742 ...