aww thank you so much!
    08-20-09 11:40 PM
    Shi, I have two more wallpapers for you but my BBM wants me to crop them so I'm going to post them here. Hopefully you can see them on your work PC.

08-21-09 12:26 AM
    Good morning losers! So are we allowed to defeat the filter now that Kevin has? Only seems fair
    08-21-09 12:27 AM
    Shi, I have two more wallpapers for you but my BBM wants me to crop them so I'm going to post them here. Hopefully you can see them on your work PC.

Isn't that cute? I like the one holding the pot leaf
    08-21-09 12:28 AM
    Good morning losers! So are we allowed to defeat the filter now that Kevin has? Only seems fair
    That's what I'm saying! His *** should get a warning for that! I don't care if he is the co-founder of this site. The rules apply to everyone.

Isn't that cute? I like the one holding the pot leaf
    Of course you do. It doesn't matter that it's holding a pot leaf. I just saw the panda and knew I had to send it to her.
    08-21-09 12:31 AM
    That's what I'm saying! His *** should get a warning for that! I don't care if he is the co-founder of this site. The rules apply to everyone.

Of course you do. It doesn't matter that it's holding a pot leaf. I just saw the panda and knew I had to send it to her.
    No no... No warning I believe we've all been guilty of that before Instead they should just get rid of the filters Keep the moderators for rude and out of line members
    08-21-09 12:35 AM
    No no... No warning I believe we've all been guilty of that before Instead they should just get rid of the filters Keep the moderators for rude and out of line members
    It's nice to dream, isn't it? They would never get rid of them though.
    08-21-09 12:39 AM
    It's nice to dream, isn't it? They would never get rid of them though.
    I know... Could you imagine a CB where you can say po0p without having it bleeped out? What a place it would be
    08-21-09 12:49 AM
    I know... Could you imagine a CB where you can say po0p without having it bleeped out? What a place it would be
    LMAO. All **** would break lose on this site if we could curse freely.
    08-21-09 12:51 AM
    LMAO. All **** would break lose on this site if we could curse freely.
    I don't know about that Maybe initially just because we'd actually be allowed to Then it would die down and not be such a big deal, but would still be appreciated none the less
    08-21-09 12:57 AM

Cute!! Thanks!!
    08-21-09 01:00 AM
    I don't know about that Maybe initially just because we'd actually be allowed to Then it would die down and not be such a big deal, but would still be appreciated none the less
    Yeah, but when people got into arguments it would probably get out of hand.

Cute!! Thanks!!
    You're welcome.
    08-21-09 01:04 AM
    Yeah, but when people got into arguments it would probably get out of hand.

You're welcome.
    Hmm... Maybe... That's part of what makes the site interesting This site would be kind of boring if everyone was all "buddy buddy" and nobody ever had a disagreement
    08-21-09 01:08 AM
    WTF why dont you say hi to me brad you fat miserable piece of crap?
    08-21-09 01:11 AM
    Hmm... Maybe... That's part of what makes the site interesting This site would be kind of boring if everyone was all "buddy buddy" and nobody ever had a disagreement
    That's true. But unfortunately we'll probably never see the day they remove the filters.
    08-21-09 01:16 AM
    WTF why dont you say hi to me brad you fat miserable piece of crap?
    Because I'm a fat miserable peice of crap Hi Shi! How are you today?

That's true. But unfortunately we'll probably never see the day they remove the filters.
    I know Sucks...
    08-21-09 01:20 AM
    Because I'm a fat miserable peice of crap Hi Shi! How are you today?

I know Sucks...
    You could at least say hi to me.
    HI! Im good, downloading songs again, hope my phone doesnt explode haha. How are you my fat friend?
    08-21-09 01:22 AM
    You could at least say hi to me.
    HI! Im good, downloading songs again, hope my phone doesnt explode haha. How are you my fat friend?
    Well how come you didn't say hi to me? That's right Double standard huh?

Did you get your phone working any better? Chad and his sister were having problems with their phones too.

I'm doing pretty good Just relaxing waiting for Mythbusters in 30 minutes
    08-21-09 01:25 AM
    Well how come you didn't say hi to me? That's right Double standard huh?

Did you get your phone working any better? Chad and his sister were having problems with their phones too.

I'm doing pretty good Just relaxing waiting for Mythbusters in 30 minutes
    Nope still runs like crap. Oh yeah your a girl sorry should of said hi. Listen to this Song lol
    08-21-09 01:28 AM
    Nope still runs like crap. Oh yeah your a girl sorry should of said hi. Listen to this Song lol
    Not too bad I've only got one song by Papa Roach. Scars. That's not bad either
    08-21-09 01:31 AM
    Not too bad I've only got one song by Papa Roach. Scars. That's not bad either
    Yeah thats a good song too. The songs are free so I was like WTF why not lol.
    08-21-09 01:34 AM
    Yeah thats a good song too. The songs are free so I was like WTF why not lol.
    Lol, I download all mine off of limewire... Even though I had to get Corup to send me the one Nickelback song I wanted because everyone was being a PITA that day. And I downloaded this AV morpher thing that was supposed to only last 30 days, but I've been using it for the past 7 or 8 months Oops The program lets me take my music and change it or cut parts out and resave them for ringtones. Pretty fun to play around with.
    08-21-09 01:39 AM
    Lol, I download all mine off of limewire... Even though I had to get Corup to send me the one Nickelback song I wanted because everyone was being a PITA that day. And I downloaded this AV morpher thing that was supposed to only last 30 days, but I've been using it for the past 7 or 8 months Oops The program lets me take my music and change it or cut parts out and resave them for ringtones. Pretty fun to play around with.
    Limewire is always a PITA!
    08-21-09 01:42 AM
    Limewire is always a PITA!
    Yeah... Usually you can find the big name artists though. I've always had problems downloading bands that aren't as well known. Tried downloading some Sick Puppies and all I get is some screeching noises, or a bunch of kids laughing and screaming into a mic.... Yay... Thanks you bunch of a-hole kids. I hate kids
    08-21-09 01:45 AM
    Yeah... Usually you can find the big name artists though. I've always had problems downloading bands that aren't as well known. Tried downloading some Sick Puppies and all I get is some screeching noises, or a bunch of kids laughing and screaming into a mic.... Yay... Thanks you bunch of a-hole kids. I hate kids
    aww poor fat man
    08-21-09 01:47 AM
86,775 ... 17371738173917401741 ...