This wallpaper talk reminded me, I have two more walls for Shi. I don't know if she'll use the one because of what the panda in it is holding, but it's a cute wall.

Thanks for the new wallpaper BS! I love ones like that.

The larger keys than the Curve are what attracted me to the Pearl over it originally. I've gotten so used to it now, I never look. I can only imagine how nice the flip keys are. UnSureType can be a PITA, but once you get down the words to watchout for, for the most part, it's not bad at all. I have my worst time with BBM, when I hit enter, before the words even appear on the screen.

That tigger is sweet Gluteus Maximus.

I had gotten the Pearl originally because of it's size. At the time I was looking for a smaller phone that wasn't a flip style (coming off of using a flip for three years straight, I was tired of it). Plus T-Mobile didn't have many phones that I liked. I'm usually good with typing on this keyboard but once in a while I'll end up with the word "get" instead of "hey" and stuff like that.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-20-09 at 08:31 PM.
    08-20-09 08:28 PM
    My first Pearl was HORRIBLE with SureType, till I wiped it after months. But it would do "het" instead of "get" and another one I can't think of. I'm like "het? Seriously?"
    08-20-09 08:34 PM
    What the sh!t is that???? That's total bullsh!t... They just continue to sh!t all over the members who do the most, then wipe their a$$es and shove the sh!t paper in our faces...

(Wolfie knows. And it's not that bad, but I had to make a point. I find it hilarious, personally, but still bullsh!t)
    08-20-09 08:36 PM
    My biggest hitch in SureType is I'd and if. Happens all the time, and slips by me some. For the most part though, typing on the Pearl is the sh!t.

The first is just a neon filter applied to a drawing, the second is pure abstract. Both look good, though the chronic I'd never have as a wallpaper. I still prefer my own artwork on my homescreen, but I'm bias as sh!t.
    08-20-09 08:51 PM
    What the sh!t is that???? That's total bullsh!t... They just continue to sh!t all over the members who do the most, then wipe their a$$es and shove the sh!t paper in our faces...

(Wolfie knows. And it's not that bad, but I had to make a point. I find it hilarious, personally, but still bullsh!t)
    Huh? What?
    08-20-09 08:51 PM
    My biggest hitch in SureType is I'd and if. Happens all the time, and slips by me some. For the most part though, typing on the Pearl is the sh!t.

The first is just a neon filter applied to a drawing, the second is pure abstract. Both look good, though the chronic I'd never have as a wallpaper. I still prefer my own artwork on my homescreen, but I'm bias as sh!t.
    And "I've". It always puts "ice" instead.

I use my own stuff a lot on my Curve. Several of my own pictures are in it's wallpaper rotation. I'm still working on rotating and resizing stuff for the Flip.
    08-20-09 08:57 PM
    They're usually referred to as "Abstract"
    Huh? What?
    What Jef is referring to can all become clear here:

New SCARY App: RadGuard Aims to Minimize Your Exposure to Radiation Emitted from BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    08-20-09 08:57 PM
    And "I've". It always puts "ice" instead.

I use my own stuff a lot on my Curve. Several of my own pictures are in it's wallpaper rotation. I'm still working on rotating and resizing stuff for the Flip.
    Yep, that one gets me too. Type I've a hundred times to get it to be first. Type ice once, and it's another hundred times again. Just little nuances, that once you become accustomed to them, are as natural as the typing itself.
    08-20-09 09:02 PM
    Ok.. I'm still though.

Yep, that one gets me too. Type I've a hundred times to get it to be first. Type ice once, and it's another hundred times again. Just little nuances, that once you become accustomed to them, are as natural as the typing itself.
    I know. I'm stilling getting used to it again though. A few more days and I'll probably be good.
    08-20-09 09:18 PM
    Ok.. I'm still though.
    Let me unconfuse you.

SH!T

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-20-09 at 09:27 PM.
    08-20-09 09:22 PM
    oh, ok. That isn't right. He should get a warning for that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:24 PM
    Boyoboy these projector HID headlights in this truck are awesome. Makes night driving a pleasure.

08-20-09 09:25 PM
    I've seen them, and want to figure a way to install them on my car. Those things shine what about twice the distance?
    08-20-09 09:31 PM
    kaka, did you notice a format change to PhotoBucket on PC now too? I never had an upload without it calling it a failure before today.
    08-20-09 09:33 PM
    Boyoboy these projector HID headlights in this truck are awesome. Makes night driving a pleasure.

we have those in our pick up. Not the projectors but HID headlights. Those things shine bright as heck.

kaka, did you notice a format change to PhotoBucket on PC now too? I never had an upload without it calling it a failure before today.
    yep. I noticed it yesterday. It looks like they are making a bunch of changes to the site.

08-20-09 09:39 PM
    I still haven't gotten an email back from them on an upload, but at least the screen isn't bright pink when I'm done.
    08-20-09 09:46 PM
    I'm not getting the emails anymore. I was liking getting them on this phone too because it automatically saved the link into memopad with the image code for the forum and a link to send in emails/messages

08-20-09 09:57 PM
    Now that's darn nice! So I guess I won't go through the frustration of searching for a reason yet.
    08-20-09 09:59 PM
    it was. But without the emails it isn't doing it anymore. I'm gonna look at my settings and stuff on the computer later and are if something changed.

08-20-09 10:05 PM
    Please let me know if you find anything. Since mine never did, you'll probably recognize the problem quicker. Meantime, it's the witching hour for me. Take care and I'll see you all in the morning.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-20-09 10:12 PM
    all right. I'll let you know. Good night Wolf!

08-20-09 10:17 PM
    aww wolfie's leaving and i just got here
    08-20-09 11:19 PM
    Ello mates
    08-20-09 11:25 PM
    Hey Ninja and Shi!

08-20-09 11:30 PM
    Hello again, and Alexa, here are your Thursday roses.

08-20-09 11:34 PM
86,775 ... 17361737173817391740 ...