I don't think alot of people are in there looking That was the first time I looked around in there... Used Storm 9530 for $250... Not bad. With the 8GB card, charging dock and everything
    that and most people aren't looking to buy a phone that most likely won't be getting updated any more. There's one phone in there that the guy got a bunch of offers on but he will not accept paypal as a form of payment so people are pasing it up. There are usually good deals there but lately people have been asking outragous prices for some of the phones posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-19-09 at 03:36 PM.
    08-19-09 03:34 PM
    i was hoping my phone would last til november, but it aint gonna work, so i guess i gotta spend the money and buy the storm, then upgrade to the storm 2 in the fall
    08-19-09 03:36 PM
    Just send it here chad, i've got two 8330's I'm sending back to verizon now. I'll give you the better of those two. lol
    08-19-09 03:39 PM
    im downing loading os 131, and os 160, and im gonna take my laptop into work and wipe it again and see wtf is going on
    .131 was my favourite

that and most people aren't looking to buy a phone that most likely won't be getting updated any more. There's one phone in there that the guy got a bunch of offers on but he will not accept paypal as a form of payment so people are pasing it up. There are usually good deals there but lately people have been asking outragous prices for some of the phones posted.

Yeah. And people aren't really in the position to be spending 100's of dollars on phones right now.

i was hoping my phone would last til november, but it aint gonna work, so i guess i gotta spend the money and buy the storm, then upgrade to the storm 2 in the fall
    No, don't do that. Just get a used pearl or something until the fall, the get the next Storm... No point spending the money twice.
    08-19-09 03:40 PM
    Oh wise and colorful Mother, be merciful on an old Wulf.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

not if your a Wulf in sheeps clothing! There will be no mercy spared! lmao!
    I am finally home. Got my bfs present and it was so heaving and a guy seen I was having trouble so he came and helped me get it in the house. Guess there is some nice people still around.

so what's the present??? Don't keep us in suspense! Lol

08-19-09 03:51 PM
    yeah, I know. That's one reason why I jumped at the chance to trade my 8100 for the Flip. I'm loving this phone but its sad to see my first Blackberry up for sale.

08-19-09 03:52 PM
    hi Brad how are you?

08-19-09 03:54 PM
    yeah, I know. That's one reason why I jumped at the chance to trade my 8100 for the Flip. I'm loving this phone but its sad to see my first Blackberry up for sale.

My Curve I had was my first Blackberry But when that guy said he'd trade me his Storm for my Curve... Got no idea how fast I wiped that phone And I don't miss it. I realize now how much of a pain, and how boring that trackball was. I miss the keyboard, but that's it... This phone is better in every aspect, other than the typing

hi Brad how are you?

I'm doing good Shelli What are you up to?>
    08-19-09 04:00 PM
    I'm doin good-just the sos here!

As far as the t/b goes on the curve-it does get annoying! I have to agree with you on that!

08-19-09 04:07 PM
    my single on my phone is going crazy again, well time to check ebay and the market forum
    08-19-09 04:09 PM
    I'm doin good-just the sos here!

As far as the t/b goes on the curve-it does get annoying! I have to agree with you on that!

Mine got stuck every once in a while which was annoying. But I just like how easy it is to navigate the phone now Lol
    08-19-09 04:10 PM
    My Curve I had was my first Blackberry But when that guy said he'd trade me his Storm for my Curve... Got no idea how fast I wiped that phone And I don't miss it. I realize now how much of a pain, and how boring that trackball was. I miss the keyboard, but that's it... This phone is better in every aspect, other than the typing

lol I can imagine. I like this phone but it isn't going to be my primary. I'm using it for a while but I know I'll switch back to my Curve eventually. I am loving 4.6 on this. If they aren't going to give the 83XX series 5.0 they should at least give it 4.6.

08-19-09 04:10 PM
    And that's why I didn't call Sheli benevolent.

not if your a Wulf in sheeps clothing! There will be no mercy spared! lmao!

08-19-09 04:11 PM
    TJ, i just got ur PM, im on my way out the door to go to work, ill read it when i get to work
    08-19-09 04:28 PM
    And that's why I didn't call Sheli benevolent.

oh that's such malarky!!! I'm not benevolent! I'm just the opposite of it! I'm kind and generous and understanding......ya know-all the things a psycho !!tch is suppose to be! LOL

08-19-09 04:28 PM
    its almost like my phone has a virus on it, but i dont get it b/c i wiped the device and downloaded the OS from the blackberry site, so i dunno
    08-19-09 04:29 PM
    its almost like my phone has a virus on it, but i dont get it b/c i wiped the device and downloaded the OS from the blackberry site, so i dunno
    You and Shi are having lots of luck with the Curves, aren't you? I got your message, but I don't know if mine sent back It just shows a check mark. No D, or R
    08-19-09 04:31 PM
    no i didnt get one back from you
    08-19-09 04:34 PM
    oh that's such malarky!!! I'm not benevolent! I'm just the opposite of it! I'm kind and generous and understanding......ya know-all the things a psycho !!tch is suppose to be! LOL

Chadski, what are you using to wipe the phone? I know, I probably already asked that.

08-19-09 04:34 PM
    holy ish chad your still having a prob with your phone I think you've wiped and reloaded about 4 times now the past couple of days?

And I don't have a clue how to help you

08-19-09 04:35 PM
    at least 8 times shelli lol, wolf, im on my desktop, i dont remember the name of the program, but it was on the cb main page a few weeks ago
    08-19-09 04:38 PM
    well im heading into work, ill be back on in about an hour
    08-19-09 04:40 PM
    If it's CrackUtil, which I recommend, make sure you hit both wipes.

08-19-09 04:42 PM
    at least 8 times shelli lol, wolf, im on my desktop, i dont remember the name of the program, but it was on the cb main page a few weeks ago
    holy ish ka bibble!

08-19-09 04:47 PM
    I love sun showers!

Oops! Wrong thread. Sorry Snort

08-19-09 05:27 PM
86,775 ... 17261727172817291730 ...