Why are they stopping Shi? Maybe somebody could download it for you and send it to you over MSN or something.

What's going on tonight losers?
    Heck if I know! I dont know nothing about friggin computers. Uggh I'm so sick of this phone running SO SLOW.
    08-18-09 11:33 PM
    I'm on my way to get some sleep myself. Be back in about 7 hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good night paw
    08-18-09 11:35 PM

Catch you later Ex

Heck if I know! I dont know nothing about friggin computers. Uggh I'm so sick of this phone running SO SLOW.
    So it was working fine, but now it's not? Did you try reinstalling the same OS over again? It should still be on your computer right? Or I could download it and try sending it to you, maybe that would be different.
    08-18-09 11:39 PM

So it was working fine, but now it's not? Did you try reinstalling the same OS over again? It should still be on your computer right? Or I could download it and try sending it to you, maybe that would be different.
    It was fine till the last min, then it said it couldnt cuz some stupid thing IDK. I was half asleep and mad.
    08-18-09 11:42 PM
    Wait, Shi have you done the stuff in the memory management guide? I have some tips to speed a phone up - until you can get an OS downloaded to install.

Wait, Shi have you done the stuff in the memory management guide? I have some tips to speed a phone up - until you can get an OS downloaded to install.

Yes, I've done alot of it.
    It was fine till the last min, then it said it couldnt cuz some stupid thing IDK. I was half asleep and mad.
    Oh... I've never had a problem doing a download... Even though our crappy Rogers internet is constantly cutting out.
    08-18-09 11:46 PM
    OK, still you need to clear your cache and do a battery pull every 2 to 3 days just to keep it running well.

08-18-09 11:47 PM
    i need sleep earliest i can leave is 4am
    08-18-09 11:47 PM
    Oh... I've never had a problem doing a download... Even though our crappy Rogers internet is constantly cutting out.
    I did.
    OK, still you need to clear your cache and do a battery pull every 2 to 3 days just to keep it running well.

I've done 4 battery pulls today.
    i need sleep earliest i can leave is 4am
    Sorry.
    08-18-09 11:49 PM
    im a cranky b*tch lol
    08-18-09 11:52 PM
    im a cranky b*tch lol
    I am annoyed and frustrated and no one will say what I should do or if its crazy, so I hope that it doesnt happen to where I have to make a life altering decision.
    08-18-09 11:55 PM
    I have to get some sleep shi, but I can talk you through an upgrade when you get that file downloaded - if you need me to that is . Gnite.

08-19-09 12:01 AM
    I have to get some sleep shi, but I can talk you through an upgrade when you get that file downloaded - if you need me to that is . Gnite.

Thanks but it will never download. Night.
    08-19-09 12:02 AM
    so your phone is being slow...have you tried to delete an app or 2 that you dont really use? have the did the alt lglg then delete option?
    08-19-09 12:03 AM
    so your phone is being slow...have you tried to delete an app or 2 that you dont really use? have the did the alt lglg then delete option?
    I've deleted 5 or 6 and yes just did that lglg thing.
    08-19-09 12:05 AM
    If it's an all of a sudden thing, maybe you picked something up... Who knows? I guess it's possible to get viruses on them. Ask Corupt If it comes down to it, maybe you'll have to back up your contacts and wipe the device. It'll put your OS back to basic, but it should work. Just until you get the use of another computer to do the upgrade.
    08-19-09 12:07 AM
    Thanks chad

Cuz I tried to download a friggin OS to my comp got it halfway thro once and it stopped then I left it and went to sleep woke up and it stopped with ONE MIN left!!
    Needless to say, my phone is slow driving me nuts and I cant fix it because I cant download the damn OS to begin with.
    Ah. Damn I hate when that happens.

Why are they stopping Shi? Maybe somebody could download it for you and send it to you over MSN or something.

What's going on tonight losers?
    That is an idea, but downloading that way may not work either. You could try it Shi.

Not much, just got home.

Good night Mikey!

08-19-09 12:07 AM
    i would also recomend pull the battery and let it out for 5 min, then put it back in.
    08-19-09 12:09 AM
    Ah. Damn I hate when that happens.

That is an idea, but downloading that way may not work either. You could try it Shi.

Not much, just got home.

Good night Mikey!

Lol, I use to send movies back and forth with someone over MSN Hahaha. It took like 11, 12 hours sometimes to send 700MB's over But it always worked
    08-19-09 12:09 AM
    If it's an all of a sudden thing, maybe you picked something up... Who knows? I guess it's possible to get viruses on them. Ask Corupt If it comes down to it, maybe you'll have to back up your contacts and wipe the device. It'll put your OS back to basic, but it should work. Just until you get the use of another computer to do the upgrade.
    It's always been slow its just getting slower and slower and slower the phone is about to go thro the wall.
    08-19-09 12:10 AM
    i would also recomend pull the battery and let it out for 5 min, then put it back in.
    I'll leave it out for 5 mins and see if that helps.
    08-19-09 12:11 AM
    Lol, I use to send movies back and forth with someone over MSN Hahaha. It took like 11, 12 hours sometimes to send 700MB's over But it always worked
    Yeah, but if the download from the site she's trying to get it from doesn't work an email may not either. But, it doesn't hurt to try.

08-19-09 12:20 AM
    Chad did you get my bbm? Or is my phone messing up again?
    never mind.
    08-19-09 01:28 AM
    i got it sorry, i had my browser opend up and i didnt see it
    08-19-09 01:34 AM
86,775 ... 17201721172217231724 ...