What's your phone doing Chad?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:16 PM
    That sucks BK. The more I hear about other people's divorces, the happier I am my ex is a decent person. We've never had any big fights and have always put the kids first. We split custody 50/50 and split the deductions - she got the younger one and will have a deduction 2 years longer, lol.
    Our IRS problems stem from Tanya working as a contractor and running her own business. She didn't deduct enough. That's ending soon. The company she works for has decided they don't want to lose her and are putting her on their payroll in October. The benefits they offer their managers will more than make up for the lower pay - and selfishly, if she gets group healthcare, I can look at early retirement, . And then get a job running small plants out in the country where they need certified people to do the required state health dept paperwork.

08-17-09 12:28 PM
    i just woke up. brraagh.
    08-17-09 12:40 PM
    Has anyone heard from cate?

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-17-09 12:42 PM
    No! She was up to 3 vicodins in an hour. I bet she's trying to get into the dentist.

08-17-09 12:45 PM
    Morning Bunny.

08-17-09 12:47 PM
    No! She was up to 3 vicodins in an hour. I bet she's trying to get into the dentist.
    I bet she'd let the dentist get... No, I won't do it.

08-17-09 12:49 PM
    i'm not a morning rabbit.
    08-17-09 12:51 PM
    I bet she'd let the dentist get... No, I won't do it.

You didn't! Oh, OK, you didn't actually say it. Here's hoping the dentist brings out a Percocet script for her. Vicodin makes me itch and doesn't work all that well.

08-17-09 12:52 PM
    ed! mikey!

i can't eat so i'm overjoyed that i get to drink slim fast. anyway, i'm waiting for my co-worker to get in so i can ask where she goes. apparently her extraction cost like $90 and they knocked her out. also waiting on bossman to arrive so i can work out dates/time off. i need to get this figured out before next week.

today feels weird.
    08-17-09 12:53 PM
    and ed, that wasn't nice. =\
    08-17-09 12:54 PM
    and ed, that wasn't nice. =\
    Gotcha out of lurk mode.

08-17-09 12:58 PM
    Hi Catey! You know we worry about you. Doubly so with you being alone there with D-Head. I thought that extraction price you got before seemed high. I had to have one pulled not too long ago and it was 100 - but they didn't knock me out. If I had it to do again, I'd get the gas, lol.

08-17-09 01:01 PM
    How's the soup today guys?
    08-17-09 01:07 PM
    Thin and tasteless! But nourishing.

08-17-09 01:09 PM
    soup? We have soup?

08-17-09 01:10 PM
    No soup for you!

08-17-09 01:14 PM
    Hey everyone!

My Flip is here! But I can't figure out where the heck to put the sim card

The phone also has a different size USB port so I have to go out and get a new USB cable to do back ups and access mass storage mode.

I see we were talking about the IRS earlier. Don't even get me started on them. We worked out a payment plan with them and now they are saying that we didn't (even though they've been taking money out every month.) I can't wait for Steve to finally move on. Every year he works at this place we get more and more in debt.

08-17-09 01:16 PM
    An interesting side note about my trip. I drove through Glenwood Springs Colorado. It is one of my favorite places to stay. The Hotel Colorado in the picture below, is still there and a great old place to stay. It has hosted Teddy Roosevelt and Doc Holliday among others. It is across the street from the Hot Springs pool - the largest natural spring pool in the world. It smells sulphury, but your skin feels wonderful when you get out. It is naturally 75 to 80 degrees, there's also a therapeutic HOT pool as well.

I think the best time of the year to visit is late June early July. It is located at a crossroads. Go one way and you'll wind up in Aspen hanging out with the rich and famous, go the other way and you'll find some of the best 4x4 trails in the world. It is a truly great place to vacation. I have even hiked up to visit Doc Holiday's gravesite. If you live anywhere along Amtrak's California Zephyr's route, you can take the train to visit - you'll need to rent a car to see the sights.

08-17-09 01:23 PM
    Thin and tasteless! But nourishing.
    Lol. Dude! I love this hat you sent me Mike! I'm gonna wear it today.

soup? We have soup?
    "Soup" is slang for gossip.

No soup for you!
    A Jewish soup-nazi? WTF?!
    08-17-09 01:28 PM
    I see we were talking about the IRS earlier. Don't even get me started on them. We worked out a payment plan with them and now they are saying that we didn't (even though they've been taking money out every month.) I can't wait for Steve to finally move on. Every year he works at this place we get more and more in debt.

Exactly the problem we're facing Kasi! Save every scrap of paper you get from them and print every email. Also, if they get really hard to deal with, ask for the number of the IRS advocate and call him/her for help. The Advocate's office is separate, but they have some power - and the collections poeple hate them, lol, because the Advocate can force them to accept a payment schedule. They are the only people on your side at the IRS. Since you're close to a big city, there will be an advocate close to you.

08-17-09 01:30 PM
    ok how come I am like way out of the loop on slang terms. Geez I'm old lol

08-17-09 01:31 PM
    Yay 1 2! Winter's coming, I need to find you one of their long sleeve tees. The whole front is the muffin monster dude's face, and the back has his backside on it.

08-17-09 01:34 PM
    Yay 1 2! Winter's coming, I need to find you one of their long sleeve tees. The whole front is the muffin monster dude's face, and the back has his backside on it.
    Oh man! That definitely sounds like something I would wear. Oh, BTW... I talked to my engineer buddy over at Boeing. He's going to ship me a couple of shirts tomorrow. Then I'll first class one to you
    08-17-09 01:39 PM
    That would definitely be cool, but no rush. Hey Jason, CNN just had a story on about Nevada's UMC medical center and how they had to discontinue outpatient cancer treatment. They showed the floor I went to to visit my brother at the hospital. Sad situation there - they pointed out that earning 8.65 an hour puts one over the income limit for state medical aid. It's better to be on welfare than trying to earn a living.

08-17-09 01:47 PM
86,775 ... 17051706170717081709 ...