Morning Strawberry! I saw your posts last night about Woodstock. You watch "Barefoot In Babylon" yet?

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-15-09 at 12:13 PM.
    08-15-09 12:04 PM
    hey SBB!
    08-15-09 12:07 PM
    Morning Strawberry! I saw your posts last night about Woodstock. You watch "Barefoot In Babylon" yet?

No but I will. I saw that "Monterey Pop" was an inspiration for Woodstock & I had never heard of it before but I'm gona look into it. I'll check out "Barefoot in Babylon" too. Thanks! If I wasn't working all weekend I'd have my hair in braids & be wearing one of my long hippie skirts right now. Lol!

08-15-09 12:20 PM
    Hey everyone how goes it?
    Kasi I saw your new master status last night! You go girl!

Hey so I'm totally into the Woodstock thing again & I want ringtones & wallpapers but I can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas? I just made a ringtone request in 1 of those threads but that has never gotten me anywhere before. Not having an internet connected pc really blows sometimes

Hi Blondie! Thanks! I can't believe I reached Master already.

Hello kaka.

The flip screen should be the same as the Curves in size, only sideways. So the abstract wallpapers should work fine, but anything with a "top" to it, well... Of course you could become THE flip themer.

Yeah, I know. I already changed a bunch of wallpapers for it.

I'm messing with Plazmic and attempting a theme for it now. The newer device's themes are much more complex than the older ones. Not having the phone to test it on is a pain but hopefully the simulator will do until it gets here.

08-15-09 12:22 PM
    Hello hottie fireman Chad!
    I know I posted yesterday about running into an old friend at the store. He's trying to get into the DC fire department. Apparently its really hard to get in but he's totally excited about it! He's been working his deriere off & it really really shows

08-15-09 12:23 PM
    hahaha my ex called me hottie fireman chad this morning lol, yea i did the testing for DC its very very hard
    08-15-09 12:28 PM
    Ok I neeeed help. My lil sis wants a storm, she's never had a BB before, knows nothing about them. I told her from what I've read the Storm could be a lot of trouble for her especially since she doesn't want to have to do anything to it. She's not gona want to go through upgrading OS's. What can I tell her? I've told her a dozen times to look it up on CB but she hasn't. She's stubborn. She's coming from a voyager & likes the touch screen

08-15-09 12:37 PM
    ive been working out like crazy lately too, i need to get back into shape
    08-15-09 12:40 PM
    well from what i herd the storm is not too bad now, with the os updates, but im not sure, the per to speak to about it is back space, he got a storm
    08-15-09 12:43 PM
    Ok I neeeed help. My lil sis wants a storm, she's never had a BB before, knows nothing about them. I told her from what I've read the Storm could be a lot of trouble for her especially since she doesn't want to have to do anything to it. She's not gona want to go through upgrading OS's. What can I tell her? I've told her a dozen times to look it up on CB but she hasn't. She's stubborn. She's coming from a voyager & likes the touch screen

Suggest to her that she waits until the Storm 2 comes out. It is suppose to be less buggy out of the box than the Storm is.

To be honest the current Storm isn't for someone that isn't willing to go though upgrades. If the Storm she gets were to come with the original OS it will need to be upgraded.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-15-09 at 12:51 PM.
    08-15-09 12:46 PM
    Yea I bbm'd him but he said he'd be working all weekend so I doubt I'll hear from him.
    I just know that she's not gona want to have to do anything to it like upgrade her os. She doesn't understand what a memory leak is she didn't even know what an os was. She's at th store now & they're trying to talk her into it. Its on sale. I'm trying to talk her into looking it up & she won't listen to me! Uuugghhhh!

08-15-09 12:49 PM
    well SBB dont get too upset at her, she is the one thats gonna have to deal with the phone, not you lol, but tell her to hold out on her voyager til november, thats when the storm 2 is suposed to come out
    08-15-09 12:51 PM
    Suggest to her that she waits until the Storm 2 comes out. It is suppose to be less buggy out of the box than the Storm is.

I did. She doesn't want to wait, or pay so much cuz its definitely gona be a lot more. The storm is on sale for $100. The curve is $150 & she doesn't even wanna pay that extra $50. The vzw ppl told her they did an os upgrade in decenber & march & there's no more memory leaks. What do you think?

08-15-09 12:53 PM
    SBB it is possible that there was an OS update for the storm, i havent herd alot of complaints about it lately, i dont think back space has any problems with it currently, im due for an upgrade now, but im going to wait til novemeber to get the storm 2
    08-15-09 12:56 PM
    yea she's more stubborn than I am & I think she's got her mind set on it. Oh well I tried to help. I'm sure she'll be joining cb soon enough lol. The vzw ppl told her the only time she'll have a memory leak is if she doesn't close all her apps properly lol

08-15-09 12:58 PM
    and still good to do battery pulls on the storm too
    08-15-09 01:00 PM
    I just don't want to see her get something that she's not happy with. But she seems to have her heart set on a storm so hopefully what the vzw ppl are telling her is true & it will be ok

08-15-09 01:02 PM
    if not, vzw has the 30 day policy, so if she doesnt like it after a few days she can always get a curve
    08-15-09 01:04 PM
    I did. She doesn't want to wait, or pay so much cuz its definitely gona be a lot more. The storm is on sale for $100. The curve is $150 & she doesn't even wanna pay that extra $50. The vzw ppl told her they did an os upgrade in decenber & march & there's no more memory leaks. What do you think?

I'm sure there have been updates since then. Did they tell her what OS is their latest official?

08-15-09 01:04 PM
    Okay she just bought it. She's coming over so I (meaning you guys too lol) can teach her how to use it & what to do with it. She's got 4.7.0.148
    Anyone got any suggestions for me?

08-15-09 01:21 PM
    She should be good with that OS blondie. You can give her my pin to add and I'll help her when she needs it.

08-15-09 01:25 PM
    Mikey! You well rested? Listen to the man Strawberry.

08-15-09 01:28 PM
    Does someone want to rip my tooth out? It's hurting so bad that I passed out earlier.

Help.Me.Please.
    08-15-09 01:28 PM
    Hi Everyone, BTW, I'm home from the road trip. It's nice to be home, now comes the hard part - quitting smoking. I'm worried about getting lung cancer now that someone in my family has cancer - my bro's the first.

08-15-09 01:29 PM
    Hey Mike thanks! I definitely will! You have helped me so much. I'll probably be calling on you when she gets here. I know nothing about the storm other than the few complaints I've heard about it.
    Alright I'm gona try to finish up my housework before she gets here. Talk to you guys soon. Thanks for the help everyone!

08-15-09 01:31 PM
86,775 ... 16861687168816891690 ...