Oh okay, good good

That's not fair You can't say something and then keep it a secret Lets see... You wonna get a picture with a Mounty? You want to visit the RIM building in Waterloo? Hmmm... Oh I bet I know The worlds largest entertainment and shopping centre? West Edmonton Mall Lol, we went there... We didn't even see the whole mall and we were there for like 6 hours
    Yeah, I really wanna go through with the trade but if its going to take that long to get an unlock code then I don't want to screw the person over.

Lmoa. It has nothing to do with Vancouver itself, but something that is going on there right now.

the last big vacation i was on was when i was 10 and that was to myrtle beach..
    I know that feeling. My last big vacation was when I was about that age to Florida. Other than that I've only been to NJ, OH, & North West PA to visit family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 02:35 PM
    i wasnt too far from your place in june kasi, i was in the pocono mountains, i love it up their!
    08-13-09 02:41 PM
    has anyone used that JL cmd thing?
    Lol, I haven't had many programs work properly with me I usually just back the phone up, update the operating system, and put my contacts and that back. Then I go and find the themes and apps I had to download them again

Yeah, I really wanna go through with the trade but if its going to take that long to get an unlock code then I don't want to screw the person over.

Lmoa. It has nothing to do with Vancouver itself, but something that is going on there right now.

I know that feeling. My last big vacation was when I was about that age to Florida. Other than that I've only been to NJ, OH, & North West PA to visit family.

Can't you buy unlock codes online and get them the same day? Or is that more expensive?

Oh okay Lol.
    08-13-09 02:42 PM
    Can't you buy unlock codes online and get them the same day? Or is that more expensive?

Oh okay Lol.
    You can. They say with Blackberry phones it can take anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours, but they don't guarantee you'll get it same day. I may do that if I don't hear back from T-Mobile by tonight.

How much is $19.99 CAD in American cuurency?

08-13-09 03:03 PM
    You can. They say with Blackberry phones it can take anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours, but they don't guarantee you'll get it same day. I may do that if I don't hear back from T-Mobile by tonight.

How much is $19.99 CAD in American cuurency?

Depends what the rate is... Anywhere from $19.99 to $22.00, $23.00... There's not a huge difference
    08-13-09 03:05 PM
    BS gonna be on ps3 tonight?
    08-13-09 03:10 PM
    BS gonna be on ps3 tonight?
    Sure am I don't know for how long though. The family might be going to Toronto tommorrow so... we'll see though. Corupt will be on, and Cyber too around 10 or so... But we don't really need that useless kid.
    08-13-09 03:12 PM
    yea ill be on later...i have a meeting at my fire station, then watchin the steeler game
    08-13-09 03:18 PM
    Depends what the rate is... Anywhere from $19.99 to $22.00, $23.00... There's not a huge difference
    Ah, ok. That's not bad. There's another unlocking service I was looking at that is charging $35 to do it. I think I'll go with the cheaper one if I need to.

I did let the person know that it isn't unlocked right now but I did put in for a code and they said it was fine.

08-13-09 03:19 PM
    yea ill be on later...i have a meeting at my fire station, then watchin the steeler game
    Sounds good

Ah, ok. That's not bad. There's another unlocking service I was looking at that is charging $35 to do it. I think I'll go with the cheaper one if I need to.

I did let the person know that it isn't unlocked right now but I did put in for a code and they said it was fine.

There ya go Make sure you get his address too... That way if there's something wrong with it, you can go murder him
    08-13-09 03:21 PM
    Sounds good

There ya go Make sure you get his address too... That way if there's something wrong with it, you can go murder him
    Lol. I have his address already to ship it to. He's not too far away from me either so I could easily make the drive there.

08-13-09 03:32 PM
    Lol. I have his address already to ship it to. He's not too far away from me either so I could easily make the drive there.

Good good Just don't talk about it online too much incase you do go to kill him... Just building a case against yourself
    08-13-09 03:35 PM
    08-13-09 03:40 PM
    Good good Just don't talk about it online too much incase you do go to kill him... Just building a case against yourself
    Lol. I won't.

Looks like CB lost another good member.

08-13-09 03:41 PM
    Lol. I won't.

Looks like CB lost another good member.

Yeah... always good to see people leaving who have been here for so long.
    08-13-09 03:43 PM
    I'm wondering why he is leaving; if it has to do with something that happened on the site or just because of personal reasons.

08-13-09 03:56 PM
    I'm wondering why he is leaving; if it has to do with something that happened on the site or just because of personal reasons.

My guess would have to be site related... How many people have we had leave in just the past month? People are having too many problems.
    08-13-09 04:03 PM
    My guess would have to be site related... How many people have we had leave in just the past month? People are having too many problems.
    Yeah, that's true. It's sad to see all of these members leaving.

08-13-09 04:26 PM
    I wish I could tell people off on this site without getting in trouble.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bla...senger-293275/ - The response after mine. I'm sick of seeing rude posts like this.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-13-09 at 05:59 PM.
    08-13-09 05:46 PM
    Do you want me to go off on them?
    08-13-09 06:04 PM
    I've been keeping my mouth shut, but its getting hard

08-13-09 06:47 PM
    Do you want me to go off on them?
    Nah, its ok. I'm just getting tired of seeing people be rude like that to others.

I'll be back later, its dinnertime.

08-13-09 06:48 PM
    Evening all. Thanks for the red alert on BBBobby Gluteus Maximus. Do it cate!

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

08-13-09 06:50 PM
    I've been keeping my mouth shut, but its getting hard

That's what she said!!

And no, Ed. Kasi just told me that it was fine so, I'm going to let it go. Look at you trying to get me in trouble.
    08-13-09 06:53 PM
    Hello again everyone... How's it going?

08-13-09 07:06 PM
86,775 ... 16691670167116721673 ...