Got another guy playing with a Blackberry That Cyber guy we were playing with just went and got his first one yesterday
    08-12-09 11:01 AM
    And I've got a question for somebody who knows what they're doing If I've got BBM 5.0 on my Storm, and I want to give someone else a copy of it. How do I take only the program from my phone and give it to someone else?
    08-12-09 11:06 AM
    yea ill be on, and also, i have no idea about them BBM 5, im about ready to go back to the old BBM
    08-12-09 11:08 AM
    yea ill be on, and also, i have no idea about them BBM 5, im about ready to go back to the old BBM
    I like the new one I've seen a few people going back though. If it ever stops sending for me a battery pull always fixes it. I need to pull it maybe once every 3 days or so
    08-12-09 11:09 AM
    And I've got a question for somebody who knows what they're doing If I've got BBM 5.0 on my Storm, and I want to give someone else a copy of it. How do I take only the program from my phone and give it to someone else?
    I have no clue, but there are some sites that still have working downloads for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:20 AM
    Hi kaka and Gluteus Maximus. You'd either need to send him the download you got it from, or if you got it OTA, maybe the .jad is on your Storm. The files they need are all the qm peer from your java folder, and the BlackBerry messenger.alx file from the loader folder. You can use CrackUtil to get the files copied, and my guide to show them where to insert them. If you have the .jad, they still need the rest of the files, but they can put them all on their SD, and click on the .jad for automatic install.
    This has been a TBL lurk-by. Carry on!

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

08-12-09 11:28 AM
    Hi kaka and Gluteus Maximus. You'd either need to send him the download you got it from, or if you got it OTA, maybe the .jad is on your Storm. The files they need are all the qm peer from your java folder, and the BlackBerry messenger.alx file from the loader folder. You can use CrackUtil to get the files copied, and my guide to show them where to insert them. If you have the .jad, they still need the rest of the files, but they can put them all on their SD, and click on the .jad for automatic install.
    This has been a TBL lurk-by. Carry on!

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

Lol, thanks man Gotta get going though. I'll catch you losers later
    08-12-09 11:47 AM
    I'm doing a lurk by as well. Things in the desert are the same. I don't think I've mentioned the weather in Las Vegas. It's 105 today, been over a hundred everyday I've been here. Supposed to cool to the upper 90's later in the week.

In my time away from the hospital, I managed to hit a seven with two doublers on a quarter machine and win 1600 coins - $400. That was pretty good. I'll need it to drive home as Treasure Island takes 3 days to release the credit card pre-authorization. They could have done it right away but I put a small charge on it when I checked out.

Don is hanging in there. They don't qualify for medicaid because his wife's social security puts them over the income level. They might need to get divorced so he can get Radiation treatment. It isn't in the lymph system yet, so the doc's hopeful he can live a couple years. We'll see - I think they're always that hopeful. It all depends on if the tumors respond.

08-12-09 11:56 AM
    Hey guys what's up? And ill be after work Chad

Rant how come in the pearl section when I post about a Deceiving title .. Someone attacks me and I defend myself I get warned ? Just don't see it and there's people in there posting useless stuff and not helping and getting away with that ? It confuses me I'm actually helping but I get .... On ... Don't think ill be in there for a while

08-12-09 12:03 PM
    hi mikey! Your lucky you won some money! Sucks don can't get medicaid ugh

08-12-09 12:09 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/the...coming-291441/ check it out.. Can't believe it .. And the mod changed the thread title too so clearly I was in the right

08-12-09 12:45 PM
    He left the guys post alone were he attacks me but myself defending is wrong... Original title was.. New blackberry pearl 8140? What do you think?

08-12-09 12:46 PM
    Well then you know the solution... Atack the mod . Lol. Better off just staying in off-topic

08-12-09 01:39 PM
    Traffic in pittsburgh sucks, people need to learn how to drive

08-12-09 02:06 PM
    People in Amarillo need to learn how to shower.
    08-12-09 02:21 PM
    I cant believe thinkamp was banned...
    08-12-09 02:38 PM
    Seriously, I want to know why. One day she was posting and then all of a sudden, today, she's banned?
    08-12-09 02:44 PM
    she was posting at 2 PM (central time) and then banned about 20 minutes later. i dont remember seeing her say anything offensive.
    08-12-09 02:48 PM
    Well, I guess it's a mystery until she tells us what happens. Sad day. Anyway, I have an hour left of work, but I'm fixin' to leave an hour early.

I can't believe I just say "fixin' to".
    08-12-09 02:52 PM
    Wonder what the reason was

08-12-09 02:53 PM
    Well, I guess it's a mystery until she tells us what happens. Sad day. Anyway, I have an hour left of work, but I'm fixin' to leave an hour early.

Lol its all good wish I could leave early

08-12-09 02:55 PM
    Great... Now I'm stuck hanging out here...

08-12-09 02:59 PM
    Well, just get her to make a new account

08-12-09 03:01 PM

fixin' to is acceptable grammar in the south. most of my english teachers used "fixin' to"
    08-12-09 03:01 PM
    Well, just get her to make a new account

O great your on here now... Lol and can't do that not allowed to have 2 accounts

08-12-09 03:10 PM
86,775 ... 16571658165916601661 ...