Hey Shi, how's it going?

Yeah, that sucks... Just unplug it

I just put the video on my computer just got a sweet pic from it They're funny to look at.

I can't do that. It isn't mine to mess with.

Nice. We had a storm today but it wasn't anything spectacular; only last maybe 10 minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 11:13 PM
    I won't Don't like you much anyway

Lol, I'll need your pin again, unless you pmed it to me
    End of last page
    08-09-09 11:14 PM
    Hi BS, Kasi, Shi, Bloated Booty ,
    I've been hanging at the hospital during the day and early evening and my brother's wife and my sister stay during the evening. He hates hospital food so my sister in law has been bringing him home cooked meals. The staff hates it, while I was there a diatician came in 4 times and tried to talk him into ordering their food. - told him to go ahead and order and I'd eat it, I know it's sick but I love hospital food, lol, I liked eating at the mess hall in the service, too.

Here's the view from my room at plastic la la land - or The Entertainment Capital of the World as the say here,

Are there any hospitals that make appealing food to eat? Seriously, it's not that hard You've got quite the view there Ex. How long are you staying down there for?
    08-09-09 11:15 PM
    ill re-add you eric.
    Cool view mikey! Some hosp food is ok, some is nasty tho lol.

08-09-09 11:18 PM
    I can't do that. It isn't mine to mess with.

Nice. We had a storm today but it wasn't anything spectacular; only last maybe 10 minutes.

Oh... I know how that feels though

I had to pick up my dad at 9 and it was already starting. It's still lightening out and you hear the odd crack of thunder but it's pretty much done. Quite the storm though... Best one I've seen in a few years
    08-09-09 11:20 PM
    Pfft... Apparently you've never played Grand Theft Auto That is an amazing game And a good teaching tool for children
    That's what they're playing right now. GTA 3.

Hi BS, Kasi, Shi, Bloated Booty ,
    I've been hanging at the hospital during the day and early evening and my brother's wife and my sister stay during the evening. He hates hospital food so my sister in law has been bringing him home cooked meals. The staff hates it, while I was there a diatician came in 4 times and tried to talk him into ordering their food. - told him to go ahead and order and I'd eat it, I know it's sick but I love hospital food, lol, I liked eating at the mess hall in the service, too.

Here's the view from my room at plastic la la land - or The Entertainment Capital of the World as the say here,

I kind of like hospital food too. The one time I had to stay in the hospital for a few days it wasn't so bad. Much better than the food in the cafeteria of my high school.

That is quite the view.

08-09-09 11:20 PM
    That's what they're playing right now. GTA 3.

I kind of like hospital food too. The one time I had to stay in the hospital for a few days it wasn't so bad. Much better than the food in the cafeteria of my high school.

That is quite the view.

Ohhh... You should join in. It's very satisfying to shoot people, even if it is just on the tv I play GTA 4, they upped the graphics and realism. It's insane how in depth it is. I couldn't imagine what GTA 5 would be like
    08-09-09 11:23 PM
    ill re-add you eric.
    with you and bs back, i'm up to.....oh, this sucks. Only 4... I had plenty more. I'm startin from the bottom again.
    08-09-09 11:24 PM
    with you and bs back, i'm up to.....oh, this sucks. Only 4... I had plenty more. I'm startin from the bottom again.
    RIM had this amazing idea that you could back up every peice of data on to your computer, that way if something like this was to occure... Well, you see where I'm going with this
    08-09-09 11:28 PM
    haha Yeah, I have that. AT HOME. I'm stuck at work, so I can't try that till I get there.
    08-09-09 11:30 PM
    You're right Shi. I stayed in one that had a restaurant menu and really good food. My Bro's Hospital won't let patients in the cafeteria grill. I'll be here through Friday morning Brad.

08-09-09 11:32 PM
    Oh... I know how that feels though

I had to pick up my dad at 9 and it was already starting. It's still lightening out and you hear the odd crack of thunder but it's pretty much done. Quite the storm though... Best one I've seen in a few years
    Yeah, it sucks. They are switching games now though.

Ohhh... You should join in. It's very satisfying to shoot people, even if it is just on the tv I play GTA 4, they upped the graphics and realism. It's insane how in depth it is. I couldn't imagine what GTA 5 would be like
    They only have one working controller so they are handing it back and forth between the two. I told Steve to run home and grab our controller since we live right around the corner but he said if he goes home he's staying there.

08-09-09 11:35 PM
    my uncle said the one in abilene that my aunt had to stay at when she had surgery had really good food. Ours here in town is sometimes really good and sometimes its horrible.

08-09-09 11:37 PM
    Yeah, it sucks. They are switching games now though.

They only have one working controller so they are handing it back and forth between the two. I told Steve to run home and grab our controller since we live right around the corner but he said if he goes home he's staying there.

Oh, that's no fun
    08-09-09 11:39 PM
    I think I'm going to take a shower and try a little blackjack. And maybe check out the strip.

08-09-09 11:41 PM
    I think I'm going to take a shower and try a little blackjack. And maybe check out the strip.

Try not to lose too much money
    08-09-09 11:43 PM
    Oh, that's no fun
    Not at all. I did learn something new tonight though. I never knew that the PS2 could be hooked up to the phone line to play games online.

08-09-09 11:43 PM
    Any of you who work a desk job, I don't know how you do it. I've been sitting here trying to catch up on my work orders and such since I came to work. Almost 5 hours. I get up and walk around too. And my rear hurts from this stupid chair.
    08-09-09 11:56 PM
    Not at all. I did learn something new tonight though. I never knew that the PS2 could be hooked up to the phone line to play games online.

No? I used to have mine hooked up to the ethernet cable for highspeed internet. I don't use it anymore though. The PS3 is wireless (about time) so I don't need all the cables laying around

Any of you who work a desk job, I don't know how you do it. I've been sitting here trying to catch up on my work orders and such since I came to work. Almost 5 hours. I get up and walk around too. And my rear hurts from this stupid chair.
    Then you need a new chair. Ergonomics You shouldn't be sore in 5 hours of work, or 8 for that matter
    08-09-09 11:58 PM
    Then you need a new chair. Ergonomics You shouldn't be sore in 5 hours of work, or 8 for that matter
    I don't sit this long ever. OK, maybe on a road trip. Sitting isn't for me. I like to stay moving. Just been putting off my work orders for so long, gotta play catch up to keep the boss man happy.
    08-10-09 12:02 AM
    I don't sit this long ever. OK, maybe on a road trip. Sitting isn't for me. I like to stay moving. Just been putting off my work orders for so long, gotta play catch up to keep the boss man happy.
    Lol, don't work too hard Gotta leave some work for tommorrow
    08-10-09 12:05 AM
    bar hopping on a sunday night is a sin. i just sinnnnnned.
    08-10-09 12:13 AM
    Well hello Cate, how do you do?
    08-10-09 12:17 AM
    bar hopping on a sunday night is a sin. i just sinnnnnned.
    Tisk tisk... What's up Cate?
    08-10-09 12:17 AM
    Hey boys! I have the day off tomorrow so I'm a bit bored. =) How are you both?
    08-10-09 12:24 AM
86,775 ... 16361637163816391640 ...