No, I'll help him out right quick...

When in your subscribed list on a PC, go to TBL and pan all the way to the right and click on the "Posts Replied" number, it'll bring up a page with all people who have posted and how many times they've posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:21 AM
    ahh i got it! thanks
    08-09-09 08:26 AM
    You know, it's amazing just how many people have post but once. I never even thought about having src use the list from there, that's a great idea Skully, thanks. And damn, I had no idea I'd post that much, that src who has been here about half the time of Sheli and Brad, could have climbed up that fast, or that there would be such a separation between the 4 of us, and everyone else.
    08-09-09 08:35 AM
    Good morning Wolf, Skully, and Chad!

08-09-09 08:56 AM
    Morning all! How are we doing on this fine Sunday morning!!!

Considering what to make for brekkie, thinking chocolate chip pancakes.

Just wanted to check in, gonna go sit down and watch "Fist Full of Dollars" till the wife gets up...

I get hammered last night and go to bed two hours after her, and I'm up first...
    08-09-09 08:57 AM
    Good morning Jef!

08-09-09 08:58 AM
    Hello Miss Catastrophy!!!!!
    08-09-09 08:59 AM
    Wait a second! Did you count Mom's posts? She's got to be in the lead. Morning Sheli!
    at 9:02est you summoned me? On a Sunday? have you lost your mind dearest Pop ! Lmao! I just rolled my tiny hiney outta bed now, 10:02am est. And it friggin raining

Good morning to everyone

Kasi how's your head today? Sheesh, you & the puppy musta really collided-imagine how his head is feelin too!

08-09-09 09:04 AM
    Good morning kaka and Jef. Doing well kaka? Jef, I'm amazed your up, and that you'd want that much sugar after last night. You really are a freak, and I mean that in a nice way.
    08-09-09 09:04 AM
    Good morning Mom!
    08-09-09 09:05 AM
    You know, it's amazing just how many people have post but once. I never even thought about having src use the list from there, that's a great idea Skully, thanks. And damn, I had no idea I'd post that much, that src who has been here about half the time of Sheli and Brad, could have climbed up that fast, or that there would be such a separation between the 4 of us, and everyone else.
    Great idea for what?

08-09-09 09:10 AM
    Good morning Shelli!!!!! Sorry about the rain, we just got the hot. On our way to Jewel last night, we were rollin in the Jeep with the top down. It wasn't hot, but it was sticky. I had Trina check Wunderground, and it was 81 degrees, but 77% humidity...

Now, at 9 AM, it's already getting close to 90, and the humidity is 68%. Gonna be hot n sticky....
    08-09-09 09:11 AM
    Skully, for the list of all the TBL regulars...
    08-09-09 09:11 AM
    Morning Kasi, Jefufuh and Shellz!

08-09-09 09:12 AM
    OK, I'm out all. You know how to find me...
    08-09-09 09:13 AM
    Skully, for the list of all the TBL regulars...
    Umm, okay????

08-09-09 09:13 AM
    I don't remember why, but they wanted a list of regulars. I think it was for saying hello to everyone. Shilah was working on it.

I'm still not seeing where you go to see how many posts people have. I did just subscribe.
    08-09-09 09:16 AM
    at 9:02est you summoned me? On a Sunday? have you lost your mind dearest Pop ! Lmao! I just rolled my tiny hiney outta bed now, 10:02am est. And it friggin raining

Good morning to everyone

Kasi how's your head today? Sheesh, you & the puppy musta really collided-imagine how his head is feelin too!

Its still sore but the actual headache is gone. No sign of a bruise yet, although it could be hiding under my hair. Lol, we did! There was a loud crack when we hit and Steve's dad, who was in the kitchen at the time, came running out to see what happened. She seemed fine afterward and does now. That darn dog has a hard head!

Good morning kaka and Jef. Doing well kaka? Jef, I'm amazed your up, and that you'd want that much sugar after last night. You really are a freak, and I mean that in a nice way.
    Yep, I am doing well; about to head downstairs for some breakfast.

08-09-09 09:18 AM
    Good morning Mom!
    I thought you returned Mick's sound system equipment to him last night?!?!

lmao!

Great idea for what?
    For having a complete "Coveted List of TBLers".
    I don't remember why, but they wanted a list of regulars. I think it was for saying hello to everyone. Shilah was working on it.

I'm still not seeing where you go to see how many posts people have. I did just subscribe.
    You can do it without subscribing too. Go to the OT forum, and to the right of the thread name, last replied, etc. there will be the number of replies in the thread. Click on that and a pop up appears that shows you who has posted and how many times.

08-09-09 09:21 AM
    I thought you returned Mick's sound system equipment to him last night?!?!

lmao!
    08-09-09 09:22 AM
    Good morning Shelli!!!!! Sorry about the rain, we just got the hot. On our way to Jewel last night, we were rollin in the Jeep with the top down. It wasn't hot, but it was sticky. I had Trina check Wunderground, and it was 81 degrees, but 77% humidity...

Now, at 9 AM, it's already getting close to 90, and the humidity is 68%. Gonna be hot n sticky....
    I hate you

Lmao!
    Morning Kasi, Jefufuh and Shellz!

hello to my favorite green fonted skull
    Its still sore but the actual headache is gone. No sign of a bruise yet, although it could be hiding under my hair. Lol, we did! There was a loud crack when we hit and Steve's dad, who was in the kitchen at the time, came running out to see what happened. She seemed fine afterward and does now. That darn dog has a hard head!

Yep, I am doing well; about to head downstairs for some breakfast.

well I'm glad your both ok!

08-09-09 09:23 AM
    Well I obviously was distracted far to long!

kaka, sorry your still in pain. You'd really have a hard head, if you hurt the puppy's.

Jefers, that Wunderground site is the schnizel isn't it. Want something really powerful, check this out:

Experimental forecast Tropical Cyclone Genesis Potential Fields
    08-09-09 09:27 AM

Well I say we don't tell her and let her do it the hard way! Bwahaha

08-09-09 09:29 AM
86,775 ... 16241625162616271628 ...