I will treat my subjects as I see fit!

How goes it young lady?
    GRRR I need a evil eye smiley. I will have to get with my mirror image to see if she has one. lol. I am just friggin amazing!
    Dead bloody tired, and feeling better than I have in weeks. Thanks

Spill it sister!
    That kinda contradicts itself doesnt it?
    Well, I was thinking...(yes It has almost killed me before lol) that you should put the "list" of people in the first page like you did with the drinks of the day and what not. Just a suggestion.
    08-07-09 04:15 AM

Hello 3rd shift! Completely ignored newbie in the bar.

Morning girls, and congratulations again src.
    Morning Wolf!

Whoops. I completely missed that post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 04:16 AM
    kaka, good luck with thiscursedvixen. I tried to help her, and she PM'd me with her pin. I told her I'd be glad to talk her through her questions by Pm, and she hadn't gotten back to me yet. Pretty sure we're talking legally blonde here.
    I know. I've been trying to help her out for a couple days. Since she posted about unlocking the phone. Hopefully those instructions are clear enough for her to understand.

08-07-09 04:20 AM
    GRRR I need a evil eye smiley. I will have to get with my mirror image to see if she has one. lol. I am just friggin amazing!

That kinda contradicts itself doesnt it?
    Well, I was thinking...(yes It has almost killed me before lol) that you should put the "list" of people in the first page like you did with the drinks of the day and what not. Just a suggestion.
    Nah, just because I'm tired, doesn't mean I'm not great. Mentally much more than physically. That was my plan, but we are still missing people, and when I think of them, I'm usually forgetting to write them down. Right now, I couldn't remember one in a secret CIA prison.

I know. I've been trying to help her out for a couple days. Since she posted about unlocking the phone. Hopefully those instructions are clear enough for her to understand.
    You went beyond 1 syllable words. Again, good luck with that one, you will need G_d, and many angels to carry her through.
    08-07-09 04:26 AM
    Nah, just because I'm tired, doesn't mean I'm not great. Mentally much more than physically. That was my plan, but we are still missing people, and when I think of them, I'm usually forgetting to write them down. Right now, I couldn't remember one in a secret CIA prison.
    There's not many more people missing I dont think. Poor wulf lol. Well at least your somewhat ok.
    08-07-09 04:30 AM

You went beyond 1 syllable words. Again, good luck with that one, you will need G_d, and many angels to carry her through.
    LMAO. If she doesn't understand that, I think I may give up. They really aren't that hard of instructions to follow.
    08-07-09 04:30 AM
    There's not many more people missing I dont think. Poor wulf lol. Well at least your somewhat ok.
    PM me the list, so I can load it on my widdle Pearl. Then when they pop in my head, I'll be able to pop them on the list. Don't you dare feel bad for me, I knew last night I was asking for no sleep, and was blessed by it.

LMAO. If she doesn't understand that, I think I may give up. They really aren't that hard of instructions to follow.
    Quiter! Kidding, I didn't think my guide was too complicated either. You can hold their hand, but some will still be afraid of the monster at the end of the book.
    08-07-09 04:37 AM
    PM me the list, so I can load it on my widdle Pearl. Then when they pop in my head, I'll be able to pop them on the list. Don't you dare feel bad for me, I knew last night I was asking for no sleep, and was blessed by it.

Quiter! Kidding, I didn't think my guide was too complicated either. You can hold their hand, but some will still be afraid of the monster at the end of the book.

I will hunt down the list look it over and see if I can see we are missing anyone. What if I wanna feel bad for you? lol. Well I'm glad you got some sleep!

You havent seen me upgrade my O.S. My bf did it last time and I was pacing the floors paranoid that he was gonna kill my baby haha.
    08-07-09 04:44 AM
    Good morning all.

We are having some corporate internet issues so I prolly won't be around much. BBM me if you need me.

Shilah, congrats on 40K and have fun tomorrow!

Kasi / Wolfie, I have to say that I'm not a fan of Vixen, but at least she's fairly honest in that she's just looking for hotties to talk to... So I can't fault her for that. As far as Kasi's / Wolfie's teaching skills, I'm betting that if someone isn't picking something up, it's their own darned fault... You guys are both very knowledgeable and love to spread the wealth!

08-07-09 04:51 AM
    Good morning all.

We are having some corporate internet issues so I prolly won't be around much. BBM me if you need me.

Kasi / Wolfie, I have to say that I'm not a fan of Vixen, but at least she's fairly honest in that she's just looking for hotties to talk to... So I can't fault her for that. As far as Kasi's / Wolfie's teaching skills, I'm betting that if someone isn't picking something up, it's their own darned fault... You guys are both very knowledgeable and love to spread the wealth!

Morning!
    I plan on having fun...lol.
    Thank ya!
    08-07-09 04:53 AM
    Morning Jef, good luck with the webery. And thanks, that girl is a character alright.
    08-07-09 04:53 AM
    Yep src, I think I may have had 2 hours. Which puts the weekly grand total at, hmmm, let's see, 13 hours or so since Monday night.
    08-07-09 04:58 AM
    Yep src, I think I may have had 2 hours. Which puts the weekly grand total at, hmmm, let's see, 13 hours or so since Monday night.
    Geez. I have to have like 8 a night. lol.
    08-07-09 05:00 AM
    Wow Wolfie. I thought I was deprived. I average about 4 a night. It's just not enough for me, but tonight, gaming night with the guys, I'll likely be up till 1 or 2AM.

08-07-09 05:01 AM
    It's a rare day I ever go past 4 hours. I seem to function well with that, so I don't need an alarm to get me up at that point. Just a strange sick twisted freak.
    Well I'm off to the shower, see you kids in a bit.
    08-07-09 05:06 AM

If anyone wants a specific color please let me know! (Via TBL,PM, or BBM)
    Here are all the colors choose one out of these if you like. Color's

Presenting
    TBL Regulars
    such as:

Wulf & Kanga
    LSG
    Cnorton aka Snort
    Skullgame45
    MJNeid
    Jef
    Chad
    BS
    Ex aka Mikey
    Berger King
    Coruptyed
    Prada
    Robot
    Irish P aka 1 2 MaNy aka Jason
    Avi
    Bx2MD
    CBK
    Forever29 aka Poe
    TwistedTJ
    SevereDeceit
    Pkcable

Shi
    Kasi
    SBB
    Shelli aka P!nk
    Weezie
    CrackGirly
    Carol
    Paddy
    Lil' Pistol
    Soda Kitty
    ChelseyTx
    Cate
    Anyone see someone we are missing?
    08-07-09 05:07 AM
    Your guide isn't complicated at all. I could probably sit my sister in front of the computer with those instructions, hand her my Pearl and she would be able to do it.

Good morning all.

Morning Jef! I haven't encountered her yet outside of the 8100 forum, but I do have to agree with Wolf about the real life legally blonde.

Anyone see someone we are missing?
    Chel-C

But she hasn't been around lately.
    08-07-09 05:12 AM
    Chel-C

But she hasn't been around lately.
    Thanks! Added
    08-07-09 05:18 AM
    I'd prefer a Cubbie blue, but I'm not too worried about it.

08-07-09 05:19 AM
    I'd prefer a Cubbie blue, but I'm not too worried about it.

Would that be a dark blue or reg blue? I was trying not to have everyone have the same color but its getting hard lol.
    08-07-09 05:21 AM
    She's in the Look Like thread. I added her in BBM and we had a decent convo, little slower than I like but it was cool. BBM was flaky, I was beat, so I told her I was heading to bed and I'd look her up the following day. She was gone.

Like I said, I feel she's shallow, but at least she's open and honest about what she's looking for..... That I can respect.

And she's young, so it's completely understandable. Kasi, you are the exception at that age...

And I mean that in a purely good way.

08-07-09 05:23 AM
    She's in the Look Like thread. I added her in BBM and we had a decent convo, little slower than I like but it was cool. BBM was flaky, I was beat, so I told her I was heading to bed and I'd look her up the following day. She was gone.

Like I said, I feel she's shallow, but at least she's open and honest about what she's looking for..... That I can respect.

And she's young, so it's completely understandable. Kasi, you are the exception at that age...

And I mean that in a purely good way.

That's because of what I posted in the Pouch. I had to grow up fast. There is a lot more that goes with what I posted, but that stuff I won't put out there on a public forum.
    08-07-09 06:00 AM
    What's up turd nuggets?

08-07-09 06:10 AM
    good morning everyone
    What's up turd nuggets?

good morning everyone
    Morning yall!
86,775 ... 15981599160016011602 ...