hello everyone. How's it goin?
    I wish I had a pimp ride to talk about too. I just found out that when a car loan reaches its maturity date they expect it to be paid off. The nerve of those finance companies!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hey Blondie I'm doin good!

And really! The nerve of those finan co's! But I know how you feel-the lease on my mazda3 is up in Feb and I'll be in the same spot your in right now!

08-03-09 12:37 PM
    Hello Strawberry, the man will get you everytime.

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

08-03-09 12:42 PM
    Yea I suppose so. I haven't asked them yet but will they try to repo my car even though I'm still making monthly payments? Anybody got 2 G's they don't need?

08-03-09 12:47 PM
    BBBobby, you lurker you. What's up?

What's up wulfie! Man, this thread has taken off! I've never seen numbers like this on an off-topic discussion.
    08-03-09 12:49 PM
    Strawberry, will a 2G SD work for you?

BBBobby it's the thread about nothing, so of course it did.

08-03-09 01:00 PM
    oh cool! I've never fig'd out how to put movies on my curve! I will figure it out one of these centuries if it kills me LOL

Lol, that was one of the first things I did when I bought my curve Then I was back a week later trying to upgrade my memory I've got a few movies on mine now, and 4 Southpark episodes. Trying to find a specific episode to download, but I can't find it anywhere

What's going on Blondie!? Bob, what's up?
    08-03-09 01:20 PM
    Lol, that was one of the first things I did when I bought my curve Then I was back a week later trying to upgrade my memory I've got a few movies on mine now, and 4 Southpark episodes. Trying to find a specific episode to download, but I can't find it anywhere

What episode?
    08-03-09 01:23 PM
    What episode?
    Fun With Veal. I'm not sure what season or episode but... It's the one where they take all the baby cows to Stan's room and lock themselves in I love when they argue with the parents
    08-03-09 01:24 PM
    Fun With Veal. I'm not sure what season or episode but... It's the one where they take all the baby cows to Stan's room and lock themselves in I love when they argue with the parents

I know which one your talkin about. I may have it. If I do, I can convert it for ya and get it to you. Give me a couple days to rifle through my movies though.
    08-03-09 01:28 PM
    I know which one your talkin about. I may have it. If I do, I can convert it for ya and get it to you. Give me a couple days to rifle through my movies though.
    Lol :P Thanks. Southpark is the hardest show to download. It's so unorganized and so many bad quality or wrong version. Scrubs was so easy Scrubs - 101 to Scrubs - 706
    08-03-09 01:31 PM

good! Well being you know how to load movies onto a curve I'll bug you when I'm ready to try it out

08-03-09 01:39 PM
    hello BB-Bob and Twister!

08-03-09 01:40 PM
    my head is spinning, this new car shopping stuff is a pain
    08-03-09 01:41 PM
    Lol :P Thanks. Southpark is the hardest show to download. It's so unorganized and so many bad quality or wrong version. Scrubs was so easy Scrubs - 101 to Scrubs - 706
    I believe I have it on DVD, and I have the programs to convert it on my comp. I think thats about the only thing I miss about my storm. That screen was nice to watch movies. I have a couple on my curve but don't watch them that much.
    08-03-09 01:42 PM
    good! Well being you know how to load movies onto a curve I'll bug you when I'm ready to try it out

Ohh uhhh.... I'll probably be busy Lol It's really easy. Open the media manager thing out of DM and click on the movies you want to add to your BB, then click Convert for optimal playback Lol
    08-03-09 01:42 PM
    Ohh uhhh.... I'll probably be busy Lol It's really easy. Open the media manager thing out of DM and click on the movies you want to add to your BB, then click Convert for optimal playback Lol
    hmmmmm.....you seem to be forgetting your talking to a "wall" when it comes to tech stuff with me! Idk even where to get the movies from

08-03-09 01:44 PM
    hello BB-Bob and Twister!

Hello Shelli
    08-03-09 01:47 PM
    hmmmmm.....you seem to be forgetting your talking to a "wall" when it comes to tech stuff with me! Idk even where to get the movies from

The internet There's lots of places. I usually use Limewire to actually have the file on my computer, and even though it's a pain to sort through, I sometimes get DVD quality ones There's also Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads to watch online It opens in the browser so you don't have to download it
    08-03-09 01:49 PM
    Strawberry, will a 2G SD work for you?

They had asked me if I had anybody I could borrow the money from. Next time they call I'll tell them I asked all of my closest internet friends and a 2G SD card was the best we could come up with. I'll let you know how it goes.

08-03-09 02:05 PM
    I believe I have it on DVD, and I have the programs to convert it on my comp. I think thats about the only thing I miss about my storm. That screen was nice to watch movies. I have a couple on my curve but don't watch them that much.
    Yeah, I'm loving the Storm for movies And the 8GB card my Curve couldn't handle
    08-03-09 02:09 PM
    I haven't had to convert any mp4 or Avi videos for playback on my 8900. It just plays them - the newer OS handle them just fine. Brad have you tried to just download and play aything from here? I have another site I'll get a link for you - it's pretty good, but you have to ask to join.

08-03-09 02:13 PM
    *yawwwwwn*
    *stretchhhhhhhhh*
    Good morning...

08-03-09 02:18 PM
    I love getting shots. Except the woman who's doing it is a *****.

08-03-09 02:19 PM
    I haven't had to convert any mp4 or Avi videos for playback on my 8900. It just plays them - the newer OS handle them just fine. Brad have you tried to just download and play aything from here? I have another site I'll get a link for you - it's pretty good, but you have to ask to join.

I only downloaded Iron Man

*yawwwwwn*
    *stretchhhhhhhhh*
    Good morning...

Hi Shi!
    08-03-09 02:23 PM
    *yawwwwwn*
    *stretchhhhhhhhh*
    Good morning...