Haha I'm always a good boy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 08:27 AM
    I don't know Ed. I think I'll be running around helping them get the right forms filled out and turned in so they can get some help with the bills. All they know so far is he can't go back to work - they don't have a prognoses or what kind of cancer it is, or what treatment options there are. It's bad, Don feels if he let's a lot of people visit it'll mean he's dying, and he's just scared, poor guy.
    One can only imagine the thoughts running through his head right now. I figured you'd probably be busy as heck, Mom's got to be so frustrated though.

It was, lol. Did I ever tell you I have a badger living in a hole by my pond. He/she comes and goes and we don't mess with him, lol.
    Yes, don't with the badger!

I'm just stoping by to say hi, ill be at a golf outting all day, free beer and food,yummmmm
    That sounds like just what you need Chadski! You ever see the doctor?
    08-01-09 08:28 AM
    yeah and I'm the queen of england lol

08-01-09 08:29 AM
    Hi Kasi! I'd stay away from the broken pin. I'd think your provider would give you an 8900 for around 200 of you agree to extend. Have you talked to them yet? I know someone who is getting one because she keeps having troubles with her 83xx curve.

I don't know if they would since I just upgraded in March. I'm not getting a new phone just yet though. I was just bored earlier, looking on ebay, and found one I liked. My 8320 has been nothing but reliable so I'm sticking with it until I can upgrade at a discounted price again.

08-01-09 08:29 AM
    Yea I did, I had a brain wave study done (no intelligent life found haha) they said it looked normal, my blood work was good, they told me it could from lack of sleep and stress and recomended. That if the stress level at work is that bad to find a new job, but yea jobs aint easy to come by these days, the sdoctor also said don't worry so much and just worry about myself, but I'm the type that is always there for my family and friends, I always put them first in my life, so all it comes down to is I need to relax and have fun more often

Last edited by chad177; 08-01-09 at 08:36 AM.
    08-01-09 08:34 AM
    Hello everyone

08-01-09 08:37 AM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;3227254]yeah and I'm the queen of england lol

Sweet ill come vist england sometime...ill stop by haha

08-01-09 08:37 AM
    I don't know if they would since I just upgraded in March. I'm not getting a new phone just yet though. I was just bored earlier, looking on ebay, and found one I liked. My 8320 has been nothing but reliable so I'm sticking with it until I can upgrade at a discounted price again.

I loved my 8320! Never had any problems either - especially when I got a router set up and used the WiFi option. I went through Reed's memory guide and ran about 27mb of file free - then just cleared my cache everyday and a hard reset every couple days and I never had a problem either. I did have to run movies through Roxio so they'd play - something I don't have to do with the 8900. All the new gen BlackBerries just play avi and mp4 files without any conversions.

08-01-09 08:39 AM
    [QUOTE=chad177;3227296]

bwhahahahhahahaha!!!! Your a dork! Lol I will notify security so they know you'll be coming over here loll!!

08-01-09 08:40 AM
    [QUOTE=chad177;3227296]

*Bows deeply... "Your Majesty."

08-01-09 08:40 AM
    Yea I did, I had a brain wave study done (no intelligent life found haha) they said it looked normal, my blood work was good, they told me it could from lack of sleep and stress and recomended. That if the stress level at work is that bad to find a new job, but yea jobs aint easy to come by these days, the sdoctor also said don't worry so much and just worry about myself, but I'm the type that is always there for my family and friends, I always put them first in my life, so all it comes down to is I need to relax and have fun more often
    You're not gonna change your personality overnight. Gotta love doctors that think you can. Try the yoga or Akido, and massage. I'll guarantee you results. I know all to well about migraines.
    08-01-09 08:41 AM
    Hi C! Mkay, I'm still waiting for the 411 on the new app. Was it that awe inspiring?
    08-01-09 08:43 AM

*Bows deeply... "Your Majesty."

bahahahahahhaaahaha! Its panda majesty

08-01-09 08:43 AM
    She has killer pandas gaurding the castle!

08-01-09 08:45 AM
    Hey, have yall seen that new app, the BerryAddOn?
    Sweet lil app. Has autolock built in, white and blacklist, vibe/ring, and the ability to add numbers to existing contacts? I put it on today and been playing around with it. You can even set it up to disable the Autolock when getting messages, or the phone rings. It adds some nice features that I'm loving already. And it's tiny, about 75kb. And it's a freebie.

Oh, and block Private and Blocked ID calls too. I'm liking this more and more. Sorry for going on.
    Wulf this is the app

08-01-09 08:47 AM
    She has killer pandas gaurding the castle!

yes sir you are correct. they will hurt intruders lol

08-01-09 08:49 AM
    Hello everyone

Hey!

I loved my 8320! Never had any problems either - especially when I got a router set up and used the WiFi option. I went through Reed's memory guide and ran about 27mb of file free - then just cleared my cache everyday and a hard reset every couple days and I never had a problem either. I did have to run movies through Roxio so they'd play - something I don't have to do with the 8900. All the new gen BlackBerries just play avi and mp4 files without any conversions.

I haven't had any problems that weren't user error, besides my trackball acting up the other week, so I'm very happy with it. I went through that guide and with the apps I have I'm running about 22MB. Haven't tried movies on it yet. That's what my iPod is for.

By the time I can upgrade through T-Mobile again, the Driftwood should be out so I'll probably be looking at it then.

08-01-09 08:50 AM
    But your pandas love me, they won't hurt me, ok well off to play some golf

08-01-09 08:51 AM
    Thanks src! Been using BBLight and liking it. I'll have to check it out. I just downloaded something for the PC. If it works as it should, I'll let you guys know. Kinda a BB app, but for Windows.
    08-01-09 08:52 AM
    The pandas wouldn't hurt you chad or anyone here for that matter have fun at golf!

Your welcome wulf but umm what does it mean white list? Just blocking numbers or what??

08-01-09 08:55 AM
    http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad

Here's a link to the app. And to the thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-tools-273383/

08-01-09 09:06 AM
    The pandas wouldn't hurt you chad or anyone here for that matter have fun at golf!

Your welcome wulf but umm what does it mean white list? Just blocking numbers or what??

A whitelist is calls you want to receive the blacklist is for ones you really don't want to take. It has pulsed or steady vibe and ring in it, too.

08-01-09 09:08 AM
    Creates a list of people you want to block, a black list. Your white list would be your normal contacts I believe.
    08-01-09 09:09 AM
    If you don't have a need to block Beast, you should check out BBLight. It's perfect for people like us on the road all the time. Keeps the LED on when hooked to the charger, and also has the vib/ring function built in.
    08-01-09 09:11 AM
    ohh thanks Jim an wolf. I don't really need that if I wanna talk to them I answer the phone and if I don't I press ignore lol and I don't have much room left anyways phone is slower than friggin christmas.

08-01-09 09:12 AM
86,775 ... 15191520152115221523 ...