Isn't one enough?
    Never.
    08-01-09 02:21 AM
    Hey, have yall seen that new app, the BerryAddOn?
    Sweet lil app. Has autolock built in, white and blacklist, vibe/ring, and the ability to add numbers to existing contacts? I put it on today and been playing around with it. You can even set it up to disable the Autolock when getting messages, or the phone rings. It adds some nice features that I'm loving already. And it's tiny, about 75kb. And it's a freebie.

Oh, and block Private and Blocked ID calls too. I'm liking this more and more. Sorry for going on.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, I haven't but will have to check it out. I need a white and blacklist app but can't find one for free that works.
    08-01-09 02:25 AM
    Sweet lil app. Has autolock built in, white and blacklist, vibe/ring, and the ability to add numbers to existing contacts? I put it on today and been playing around with it. You can even set it up to disable the Autolock when getting messages, or the phone rings. It adds some nice features that I'm loving already. And it's tiny, about 75kb. And it's a freebie.

Oh, and block Private and Blocked ID calls too. I'm liking this more and more. Sorry for going on.
    Nope I have not.
    08-01-09 02:25 AM

Something else I'm gonna have to try...Great.
    08-01-09 02:28 AM
    I just downloaded that BBTextToIM app free trial today. I don't think I'm willing to pay $10 for it though. Same with BerryWeather. I tried that out a few days ago and while it is a nice app there is no way I am paying $10 for it when there are other free weather apps out there that do the same things.
    08-01-09 02:34 AM
    Here's the link for 4.5 devices. It worked beautifully, the first blacklisted # called about 20 minutes after I set it up. I got 1 chirp outa my Bluetooth, and that was it.

http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad

If you install, the setups are in Options>BerryAddOn. It will be in the background on your App Switcher, but hasn't had any effect on battery life, because it is supplemental to the system.

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-01-09 at 02:56 AM.
    08-01-09 02:52 AM
    I added it already. I'll give it a try tomorrow morning when those telemarketers start calling.

I need to stop looking on ebay. I'm killing myself here. I found the perfect 8900 for me. It already has a custom red bezel on it and everything.... But there is one thing wrong with it, the SIM Card Reader needs replaced because one of the pins broke off. *sigh*
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-01-09 at 03:09 AM.
    08-01-09 03:04 AM
    Thats why I havent been on ebay in forever. I start wanting to buy things.
    08-01-09 03:05 AM
    Lol. I get like that when I browse ebay or craigslist. Luckily I have a little self control.
    08-01-09 03:13 AM
    I added it already. I'll give it a try tomorrow morning when those telemarketers start calling.

I need to stop looking on ebay. I'm killing myself here. I found the perfect 8900 for me. It already has a custom red bezel on it and everything.... But there is one thing wrong with it, the SIM Card Reader needs replaced because one of the pins broke off. *sigh*
    thats easy to replace.

I hate ebay. I always find things I don't need, but want. Wife threatened to ban me from there. haha.
    08-01-09 03:14 AM
    Lol. I get like that when I browse ebay or craigslist. Luckily I have a little self control.
    I just dont go on there anymore so I dont get tempted. lol
    08-01-09 03:22 AM
    thats easy to replace.

I hate ebay. I always find things I don't need, but want. Wife threatened to ban me from there. haha.
    Yeah, I know. The guy selling it said he got a quote from Horizon Wireless for them to repair it for $75.

The problem is, I don't have the money right now to get it. And it's a Buy it now listing so it will probably go fast with how cheap it is. I need to stay away from my PC so I'm not tempted to browse ebay.
    08-01-09 03:29 AM
    I just dont go on there anymore so I dont get tempted. lol
    Lol. I can't help it. When I'm on my PC and bored I always end up on those two sites somehow.
    08-01-09 03:31 AM
    Lol. I can't help it. When I'm on my PC and bored I always end up on those two sites somehow.
    Whoops
    08-01-09 03:38 AM
    Exactly. I need to stay away from my PC to not be tempted.
    08-01-09 03:41 AM
    Exactly. I need to stay away from my PC to not be tempted.
    Bad kasi! *drags kasi away from comp kicking and screaming and cursing*
    08-01-09 03:42 AM
    Bad kasi! *drags kasi away from comp kicking and screaming and cursing*
    Noooooooo!
    08-01-09 03:51 AM
    Goodnight Kasi and Shilah. talk to yall later. Time for me to get some shut eye.
    08-01-09 04:04 AM
    Good night TJ!
    08-01-09 04:21 AM
    Im back. Had a friggin fire alarm scared me half to death and still cant get it to go off. What a friggin week!
    Night eric
    08-01-09 04:24 AM
    Noooooooo!
    Oh geez girl lol
    08-01-09 04:24 AM
    Lol.

Damn. Skully told that guy in the graveyard thread what's what!
    08-01-09 04:27 AM
    Lol.

Damn. Skully told that guy in the graveyard thread what's what!
    I know him and eric jumped in there head first lol.
    08-01-09 04:30 AM
    Morning you two! What's a happening? Skully unloading on someone, highly irregular! I'm gonna slip back to bed in a couple and get a few more winks, but do tell.
    08-01-09 04:32 AM
    Lol. I just went over there to see if anything was going on and saw it.

There are wayyyyy too many ******** popping up around CB these days. I just saw a post yesterday with someone calling somebody else a moron after they had a problem with BBM 5.0.
    08-01-09 04:34 AM
86,775 ... 15151516151715181519 ...