I hate people, I hate people, I hate people.... I hate work, I hate the people I work with...

On the good side, I might have my gun in a week
    Its nice when things come together like that.
    How ya doin Brad? Aside from the homicidal rage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 10:29 PM
    I just tripped over the dog and fell down the firggin stairs... I should just go to bed, this days gone all to crap.
    07-31-09 10:33 PM
    How are you guys?
    07-31-09 10:34 PM
    Ouch. Sounds like one of those days where you never should of gotten out of bed.

I'm doing ok, going to try to actually sleep tonight.

07-31-09 10:36 PM
    Lol Good luck with that Kasi

Hahaha! Corup, you still here? The cops just called Emmie at work, kids tried to burn down the school with pizza boxes from her place Lol. Sill 10 year olds
    07-31-09 10:39 PM
    I just tripped over the dog and fell down the firggin stairs... I should just go to bed, this days gone all to crap.
    Atleast its only 4 stairs

07-31-09 10:40 PM
    Atleast its only 4 stairs

It's like 12 stairs stupid.... How many times have you been here?
    07-31-09 10:42 PM

Hahaha! Corup, you still here? The cops just called Emmie at work, kids tried to burn down the school with pizza boxes from her place Lol. Sill 10 year olds
    Lmao o g_d that's so funny she'll full me in when she's done work were did they get all the boxes to do that there dumpster?, I take it no damange cause they got caught ? They should stick to silly string check your bbm too

Last edited by Coruptyed; 07-31-09 at 10:51 PM.
    07-31-09 10:43 PM
    It's like 12 stairs stupid.... How many times have you been here?
    No its not downstairs to your room its 4 going up there's 7 .. Now if you fell down the 7 stairs hit the landing and managed to fall down the other 4 your a special one

07-31-09 10:45 PM
    From your end maybe, looking up here.
    07-31-09 10:46 PM
    Lmao o g_d that's so funny she'll full me in when she's done work were did they get all the boxes to do that, I take it no damange cause they got caught ? They should stick to silly string check your bbm too

I don't think they caused any damage... The kids here are just as dumb as the ones in London They don't know how to get away with it I guess the cops actually went to Emmies work, she didn't know if there was a kid in the back or not.

No its not downstairs to your room its 4 going up there's 7 .. Now if you fell down the 7 stairs hit the landing and managed to fall down the other 4 your a special one

First off, it's 7 to downstairs and 9 to upstairs... And I fell down the bigger one. Thanks for the sympathy... Miserable, good for nothing *mumble mumble*

From your end maybe, looking up here.
    I'll shoot you too
    07-31-09 10:51 PM
    Lol you don't deserve my sympathy
    And they aren't very bright that's for sure ... Especially doing fires around this time with london having all those fire cases there on the hunt for people doing that...

07-31-09 10:54 PM
    Lol you don't deserve my sympathy
    And they aren't very bright that's for sure ... Especially doing fires around this time with london having all those fire cases there on the hunt for people doing that...

Yeah well you don't get many cops out here... They only show up when you're doing something stupid They always have such great timing...
    07-31-09 10:56 PM
    Ya like when those two idiots were riding pocket bikes down the road... And that time when those three people were putting whip cream on peoples car *hi kids nice night out* pshhhhhhhh

07-31-09 10:58 PM
    Ya like when those two idiots were riding pocket bikes down the road... And that time when those three people were putting whip cream on peoples car *hi kids nice night out* pshhhhhhhh

Okay first off, the cop sat there asking question about the bikes for like 10 minutes If I woulda offered him a go on it he probably would have And secondly it was Emmies fault for not keeping her eyes open... She's the look-out... Useless...
    07-31-09 11:01 PM
    Okay first off, the cop sat there asking question about the bikes for like 10 minutes If I woulda offered him a go on it he probably would have And secondly it was Emmies fault for not keeping her eyes open... She's the look-out... Useless...
    That's only cause he saw you then saw cyber-com sitting there in full motorcycle gear and the gloves ... He probably was secretly laughing inside at him

07-31-09 11:05 PM
    That's only cause he saw you then saw cyber-com sitting there in full motorcycle gear and the gloves ... He probably was secretly laughing inside at him

Lol, we had so many people laughing at us Then dirtbag wiped out Hahaha, tubby bit the dust pretty good I almost fell off of mine cause of how hoard I was laughing
    07-31-09 11:07 PM
    Thanks. I'm not going to sleep just yet though. I have to wait for Steve to get home since he isn't answering his phone. Gotta set his *** straight about making plans with a certain friend after making a promise to me before he went out tonight.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-31-09 at 11:12 PM.
    So let me get this straight Glut, you have a different count each way. How the heck does that work?
    Thanks. I'm not going to sleep just yet though I have to wait for Steve to get home since he isn't answering his phone. Gotta set his *** straight about making plans with a certain friend after making a promise to me before he went out tonight.

You tell him Kasi!

So let me get this straight Glut, you have a different count each way. How the heck does that work?
    Well when you walk in... There's stairs going upstairs, and an entirely different set of stairs going downstairs. I know it's a complex design but... Got er figured out?
    07-31-09 11:13 PM
    You tell him Kasi!
    Oh, I will. I tried calling him after his mom got off the phone with the friend he's out with and told me what he said about going back out there tomorrow, but he didn't answer his phone. Probably left it in the truck while they were walking the lot they went to.

If he goes back on his word to me I see a few lonely nights in his future.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-31-09 at 11:23 PM.
    07-31-09 11:21 PM
    Hey yall..
    07-31-09 11:22 PM
    Oh, I will. I tried calling him after his mom got off the phone with the friend he's out with and told me what he said about going back out there tomorrow, but he didn't answer his phone. Probably left it in the truck while they were walking the lot they went to.

Oh I see.... I'd never leave my phone in the car. Not very good for them
    07-31-09 11:24 PM
    Hey yall..
    Hi there Shi! How you doing?
    07-31-09 11:25 PM
    Hi there Shi! How you doing?
    Woah calm down there little girl. Excited to see me? Dont think anyone ever is. Weird. Oh yeah, hey,what up, just chillin at work you know...
    07-31-09 11:30 PM
86,775 ... 15091510151115121513 ...