Now I've got to restart my computer because the ctrl+alt+del screen is frozen...
    good thing your Storm keeps up better eh? lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 02:45 PM
    Chillin' like Mr. Freeze.

I got tired of all that 100�+ plus weather. My kids were pretty miserable last time I had them, so I figured I needed to do something.... Plus the heat was making my brain mushy. Niether me, or my kids could function efficiently.

oh yea I hate when that happens, then it starts to ooze outta your ears and stuff....eewww!!! Hate when that happens! oops wrong thread!

07-30-09 02:47 PM
    I'm not running I'm trying to make my friggin DVD's smaller. I dl this program I found in the movies forum, I can't get the videos to load. I tried using Windows movie maker, my crappy computer can't handle that program... Wolf gave me one but I don't know how to tell the program to convert the media over... They make everything so difficult.
    Have you tried searching for a different format converter? Just a thought...
    07-30-09 02:47 PM
    that would be too hard for him, the whole searching part
    07-30-09 02:50 PM
    [/color]

oh yea I hate when that happens, then it starts to ooze outta your ears and stuff....eewww!!! Hate when that happens! oops wrong thread!
    Yeah and it spills out all over the floor and your dog eats em' before you can even react....totally hate that too.
    07-30-09 02:51 PM
    good thing your Storm keeps up better eh? lol

It's the only thing in my house that works the way it's supposed to...

I'm not trying to change the format. DM can do that for me, I just want the video to be less detailed so they'll be smaller. Gonna need Wolf to show me how to run that program.
    07-30-09 02:51 PM
    that would be too hard for him, the whole searching part
    Yeah, Google can be quite complicated. Lol
    07-30-09 02:54 PM
    I'm not trying to change the format. DM can do that for me, I just want the video to be less detailed so they'll be smaller. Gonna need Wolf to show me how to run that program.
    A lot of format convertors can condense files too (not just format them). Also, converting the format to a slightly lower quality will make the file considerably smaller.
    07-30-09 03:00 PM
    Brad, almost all of the movies I have downloaded from CB have been in MP4 format and played on my BlackBerry without any additional steps. Even the Avi's play - they're just bigger. I haven't run any through a converter. Your OS on that Storm should play them, have you tried just enabling mass storage mode and dragging them onto your card in My Computer?

07-30-09 03:26 PM
    Hey Jason! I just got that hat in the mail today, I'm a slacker, lol.

07-30-09 03:28 PM
    Hefty Hienie, go to Super Dave's thread in the movie forum to find a ton of movie download links - there's an alpha listing of all the movies available maybe ten pages from the end of the thread,

07-30-09 03:31 PM
    I think Super Dave has the settings for Super.

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

07-30-09 03:56 PM
    I looked in there He had 2 of the movies I want on my phone, but not all of them

I just need to figure out how to get Super to convert. I've got the file on the bottom, but I can't get it to do what it's supposed to
    07-30-09 04:13 PM
    5:15, really?

The Keeper of the Queen Beak

07-30-09 05:43 PM
    I was thinking the same thing Wolf! I popped in for a minute earlier but didn't have the chance to say hi and there hasn't been a post since then!

How are you today?

07-30-09 05:52 PM
    Hi all. Dodged a tornado, skys are clearing up, grill is flaming and chicken is cooking...

I think I need a beer...

...*pours a round for everyone*...

I'm out.
    07-30-09 05:56 PM
    That's not a fun way to play twister, Jef .

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-30-09 at 06:10 PM.
    07-30-09 06:05 PM
    No, not really... Kinda scary, and my 12 year old was freakin out... Not a good time...
    07-30-09 06:07 PM
    well at least you all are safe
    07-30-09 06:12 PM
    Yes, thanks...

Back to the grill, later this time!
    07-30-09 06:13 PM
    I've been quiet today due to the fiasco at the shipper. They fiddle-farted around for 3 hours, keeping me in that sweltering heat, and I got a double-whammy, heat prostration and my blood sugar plummeted. I almost didn't make it out to the truck.

07-30-09 06:16 PM
    You're ok now though, right?

07-30-09 06:20 PM
    Yea, Kasi , I made it to a truckstop and downed half a bottle of gatorade. I'm working my 3rd quart now. I hit the Gatorade and took a nap for an hour so I could stop sweating.

07-30-09 06:25 PM
    That's good BK.

07-30-09 06:39 PM
    Hi all. Dodged a tornado, skys are clearing up, grill is flaming and chicken is cooking...

I think I need a beer...

...*pours a round for everyone*...

I'm out.
    jeez! TG you dodged that for sure! I wouldve been freakin out too! Glad your all ok
    I've been quiet today due to the fiasco at the shipper. They fiddle-farted around for 3 hours, keeping me in that sweltering heat, and I got a double-whammy, heat prostration and my blood sugar plummeted. I almost didn't make it out to the truck.

TG your ok now too BK! that's similar to what hap'd to me on Sun to Mon. The heat got to me & affected my sugar also. When its that hot, try to check your sug more often so you don't plummet like that

07-30-09 06:45 PM
86,775 ... 14941495149614971498 ...