True. That is one of the reasons why I'd never make it at certain jobs. I wouldn't be able to deal with the people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm usually okay dealing with people Even people that are a little more of a pain than others... But this guy. It was like he wanted me to hurt him. He'd yell at me over the dumbest things. Truly. He told me to go get him a couple heads of lettuce. I got yelled at for probably 5 minutes because I only got 2 when he wanted 3 Stupid me for thinking that a couple meant 2

That was the place I worked for my co-op. 3 weeks in I started talking back to him and laughing when he tried yelling at me I started taking breaks too since I'm legally supposed to Was playing on my Blackberry for 15 minutes as he's running around in the kitchen by himself. I'm not a very nice person
    07-25-09 10:30 PM
    Rude people suck! I've scanned over this forum a couple o times lately, and you guys rock. Kudos for starting something great. Its nice to know there are still some normal people on the planet.
    07-25-09 10:33 PM
    Rude people suck! I've scanned over this forum a couple o times lately, and you guys rock. Kudos for starting something great. Its nice to know there are still some normal people on the planet.
    Normal...? I'm afraid you're confused my friend.... There aren't any normal people in here But you're welcome to stay
    07-25-09 10:35 PM
    that's messed up! I don't sing that bad! Lol

Why do you think everybody left? Coinsidence? Pffft!
    07-25-09 10:36 PM
    Hi Shi!!

I'm usually okay dealing with people Even people that are a little more of a pain than others... But this guy. It was like he wanted me to hurt him. He'd yell at me over the dumbest things. Truly. He told me to go get him a couple heads of lettuce. I got yelled at for probably 5 minutes because I only got 2 when he wanted 3 Stupid me for thinking that a couple meant 2

That was the place I worked for my co-op. 3 weeks in I started talking back to him and laughing when he tried yelling at me I started taking breaks too since I'm legally supposed to Was playing on my Blackberry for 15 minutes as he's running around in the kitchen by himself. I'm not a very nice person
    Lol. Co-workers I can deal with. I'm talking a customer service job or something like that. I hate seeing people be ******** to servers, cashiers, CSRs,etc. If I was one and had to put up with people's **** I couldn't take it. I'm usually very tolerant and it takes a lot to get to me, but I wouldn't be able to put up with that everyday.

07-25-09 10:37 PM
    Well, my wife appears to be very adept at killing lawn machines. Got the landlord's mower where it wouldn't work, so she took our mower to have it fixed, got it tuned up and repaired, came back, mowed for several hours and it quit, then she locked up the Weedeater to where it wouldn't work. And, of course, the youngest boy disobeyed and used the Weedeater to trim around the lower patio, managing to smack a rock into the sliding glass door and shattering the outer pane.

So, eventually she is gonna learn that shortcuts are not the way to do things. I wanted to get a new heavy-duty mower for a place this big, and she decided to save a few bucks and buy a $10 lawnmower at a yard sale. That was the one that quit after havin repairs done, which cost $95. A new one woulda cost about $200 for one big enough to handle the job.

Ahhh,fubar!

07-25-09 10:37 PM
    shut up brad!!
    Hi kasi

07-25-09 10:40 PM
    Wait! You see normal people here. Where? Somebody get the restraints outa the closet, quickly, toot suite!

Hello thornberry, and welcome to TBL! Wulf may still be around, the founder of our fun little getaway.

07-25-09 10:41 PM
    Thanks, but are you sure you were reading TBL
    07-25-09 10:41 PM
    Hi Shi!!

Lol. Co-workers I can deal with. I'm talking a customer service job or something like that. I hate seeing people be ******** to servers, cashiers, CSRs,etc. If I was one and had to put up with people's **** I couldn't take it. I'm usually very tolerant and it takes a lot to get to me, but I wouldn't be able to put up with that everyday.

Yeah it gets to me somedays too And sometimes you go into work and you just don't feel like dealing with people... I've had pretty good luck with seniors buffet though. I still haven't had any problems with them Everybody else hates working that buffet.

Well, my wife appears to be very adept at killing lawn machines. Got the landlord's mower where it wouldn't work, so she took our mower to have it fixed, got it tuned up and repaired, came back, mowed for several hours and it quit, then she locked up the Weedeater to where it wouldn't work. And, of course, the youngest boy disobeyed and used the Weedeater to trim around the lower patio, managing to smack a rock into the sliding glass door and shattering the outer pane.

So, eventually she is gonna learn that shortcuts are not the way to do things. I wanted to get a new heavy-duty mower for a place this big, and she decided to save a few bucks and buy a $10 lawnmower at a yard sale. That was the one that quit after havin repairs done, which cost $95. A new one woulda cost about $200 for one big enough to handle the job.

Ahhh,fubar!

Bummer BK Why is your wife allowed near the lawn mower anyway?
    07-25-09 10:43 PM
    that's messed up! I don't sing that bad! Lol
    The rats beg to differ, wasn't me.

Well the update on my sisters phone went great, she said its a lot better now
    Sweeeeeeeet!
    07-25-09 10:43 PM
    shut up brad!!
    Hi kasi

07-25-09 10:44 PM
    Beast, just DAMN!
    07-25-09 10:45 PM
    Yeah it gets to me somedays too And sometimes you go into work and you just don't feel like dealing with people... I've had pretty good luck with seniors buffet though. I still haven't had any problems with them Everybody else hates working that buffet.

Bummer BK Why is your wife allowed near the lawn mower anyway?
    Who else is gonna do it, she, the younger daughter and the boys all have to work on it, otherwise the place would look like a jungle in no time.

07-25-09 10:46 PM
    uh huh sure wulf lol

07-25-09 10:46 PM
    go wipe your baby girl tears off miss karen

07-25-09 10:48 PM
    I agree Wulf! No doubt it is a fustercluck. I told her we were gonna need a mower with cojones, but I have testosterone and have done lawn machine repair before, so WTF do I know?

07-25-09 10:49 PM
    Who else is gonna do it, she, the younger daughter and the boys all have to work on it, otherwise the place would look like a jungle in no time.

That's no good... You'll have to teach them how it's done My dad used to be in landscaping/lawn maintenance. We have a bi-law against pesticides and our lawn still doesn't have any weeds in it
    07-25-09 10:49 PM
    go wipe your baby girl tears off miss karen

How you doing Shi?
    07-25-09 10:51 PM
    Well, after all the fun she had with the poison ivy, this just makes it all the more fun.

07-25-09 10:52 PM
    I agree Wulf! No doubt it is a fustercluck. I told her we were gonna need a mower with cojones, but I have testosterone and have done lawn machine repair before, so WTF do I know?
    Now Beast, you know darn well you don't know nuttin'.

That's no good... You'll have to teach them how it's done My dad used to be in landscaping/lawn maintenance. We have a bi-law against pesticides and our lawn still doesn't have any weeds in it
    07-25-09 10:53 PM
    I'm half asleep making fun of you

07-25-09 10:53 PM
    Now Beast, you know darn well you don't know nuttin'.

Pesticides and herbicides. Not good for the environment or whatever So it can be a bit of a pain to keep your lawn looking nice when you can't use chemicals to kill the stuff you don't want.
    07-25-09 10:58 PM
    Well, that's how it goes, some days.

That machine of Mikey's looks like that DR trimmer mower I posted this morning. That thing will do some serious cutting, as will their large lot mowers.

07-25-09 11:00 PM
    I'm half asleep making fun of you

That's unfortunate, I'll be leaving in 2 minutes You'll have to start making fun of BK and his lawn mower problem
    07-25-09 11:01 PM
86,775 ... 14331434143514361437 ...