i can be the nicest guy, or can be your worst nightmare...depends on how im treated
    07-25-09 09:21 PM
    yea i did the battery pull, now im gonna backup the phone and do a update on it
    07-25-09 09:21 PM
    yea i did the battery pull, now im gonna backup the phone and do a update on it
    Lol Don't mess up.
    07-25-09 09:23 PM
    haha thanks
    07-25-09 09:24 PM
    Mom if the party is over already, the ratio was way off.

The Keeper of the Queen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

well, most have work 2moro, and some had younger kiddies and most of us old folk are just wiped out! LOL

And yes Brad, we are all strange lol

Hey Jeffers! How's tha gamin going bud?

07-25-09 09:26 PM
    Chadski that event log never needs cleared, it holds a maximum of 200K, and you'll never stop it from filling again. You need any help, hit me up.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-25-09 09:27 PM
    Chadski that event log never needs cleared, it holds a maximum of 200K, and you'll never stop it from filling again. You need any help, hit me up.

The Keeper of the Queen

You can shut them off on the Storm Figured that out in the Storm forum. You can go in and edit the settings, I haven't had it take any logs since the first day I had it
    07-25-09 09:32 PM
    well folks-hittin the hay! It was a crazy busy day! In a good way

Also, while I just thought of it - Pop any info on that thing I questioned you about? Thanks

07-25-09 09:38 PM
    Hi Jef!

kasi that really sucks, i had it happen to me too, i had a guy park in front of my driveway before...and i had to get the fire house and get to a house fire, this guy was lazy and didnt wanna back out of his drive way, so i drive through his yard with my blazer and make sure to floor it when i was in his yard, he learned his lesson and has sinced parked in his driveway
    Lol. I probably would have done the same thing. The people finally left, but then Steve got a call to go do.

The Keeper of the Queen

Someone posted in the T-Mobile forum, saying that T-Mo told them to go ahead and delete the log; When I responded with a comment about it possibly containing information needed if there is an issue with the software of the phone, someone posted after me all sarcastically wanting to know one specific time that it has provided "important" information about a problem. I was just repeating what I had been told.

07-25-09 09:40 PM
    well folks-hittin the hay! It was a crazy busy day! In a good way

Also, while I just thought of it - Pop any info on that thing I questioned you about? Thanks

Bye Shelli Sleep well

Hi Jef!

Lol. I probably would have done the same thing. The people finally left, but then Steve got a call to go do.

Someone posted in the T-Mobile forum, saying that T-Mo told them to go ahead and delete the log; When I responded with a comment about it possibly containing information needed if there is an issue with the software of the phone, someone posted after me all sarcastically wanting to know one specific time that it has provided "important" information about a problem. I was just repeating what I had been told.

What thread was that in Kasi? I'll go get them...
    07-25-09 09:42 PM
    Mom, I'm sorry, thanks for reminding me.

Gluteus Maximus there is a way to stop it on every device, but considering the file size, and what it tracks, I'd leave it on.

Which leaves Chadski, that guy will be a smartypants till he needs it one day.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-25-09 09:45 PM

The Keeper of the Queen

no problem at all-i understand you are busy I appreciate the help

07-25-09 09:50 PM

Gluteus Maximus there is a way to stop it on every device, but considering the file size, and what it tracks, I'd leave it on.

Which leaves Chadski, that guy will be a smartypants till he needs it one day.

The Keeper of the Queen

I always just found it to be PITA. Probably deleted them a thousand times on my curve I wasn't aware that I could have shut them off
    07-25-09 09:52 PM
    Night Shelli!

You can shut them off on the Storm Figured that out in the Storm forum. You can go in and edit the settings, I haven't had it take any logs since the first day I had it
    You are suppose to be able to remove it from the OS, or so I've heard. I know there is the option to hide it. I'll have to see if a disable option is there.

This one http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/cle...vent-log-9645/. I'm not worried about it. I just thought it was kind of rude. But then again, I'm running into more and more rude people on this site every day.

07-25-09 09:53 PM
    Well my sisters phone is on step 10 , the 30 min restart part...fun

07-25-09 09:55 PM
    This one http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/cle...vent-log-9645/. I'm not worried about it. I just thought it was kind of rude. But then again, I'm running into more and more rude people on this site every day.
    That's because you've been spending more time on the 8100 forum with me.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-25-09 10:01 PM
    Night Shelli!

You are suppose to be able to remove it from the OS, or so I've heard. I know there is the option to hide it. I'll have to see if a disable option is there.

Yes... They're all over the place Definately makes the site more interesting
    07-25-09 10:02 PM
    I just ignore the rude people anymore, F them haha

07-25-09 10:04 PM
    I just ignore the rude people anymore, F them haha

And yet you have me on your BBM Lol.
    07-25-09 10:08 PM
    That's because you've been spending more time on the 8100 forum with me.

The Keeper of the Queen

Lol. I usually stay in the 83XX and 8100 forum since I know those phones.

Yes... They're all over the place Definately makes the site more interesting
    Its amazing how rude people can be over the internet.

07-25-09 10:10 PM
    Lol. I usually stay in the 83XX and 8100 forum since I know those phones.

Its amazing how rude people can be over the internet.

Lol. It's amazing how rude people are in person. I almost killed the guy at the last place I worked... Actually I'm still contemplating it Lol. I don't know how people can be such..... .... to people they don't know. Especially with the way people are today. I don't want to push someone who might not be as stable as the rest of us
    07-25-09 10:15 PM
    Well the update on my sisters phone went great, she said its a lot better now

07-25-09 10:17 PM
    Well the update on my sisters phone went great, she said its a lot better now

Lol, that's great Chad
    07-25-09 10:20 PM
    Lol. It's amazing how rude people are in person. I almost killed the guy at the last place I worked... Actually I'm still contemplating it Lol. I don't know how people can be such..... .... to people they don't know. Especially with the way people are today. I don't want to push someone who might not be as stable as the rest of us
    True. That is one of the reasons why I'd never make it at certain jobs. I wouldn't be able to deal with the people.

07-25-09 10:23 PM
    That's a shame kaka. The songs were really for src. She started singing the last time you left, and I had to. The bar was empty, but the rats couldn't handle the noise.
    that's messed up! I don't sing that bad! Lol

07-25-09 10:27 PM
86,775 ... 14321433143414351436 ...