Sounds like something similar to what you BBMed earlier, Wulf.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 01:51 PM
    Hi tub of lard what u doin

Waiting for the thunderstorm I can hear the thunder in the distance... I love storms That and recharging my phone... The 7th time I've done that in the 3 days I've owned it
    07-24-09 01:51 PM
    That sounds like a ton of fun

07-24-09 01:58 PM
    Hello all. A quick post from work.

Here's a little game for a Friday, if anyone wants to play.

Sometime during the last 24 hours, Kasi mis-typed a word in TBL. So what you say, thats no fun. Well, the the word that she accidentally typed is one you would think the filters on this site would block, but no!
    You can say ? on crackberry!

I caught it right away, but thought this would be more fun than calling it out right away.
    07-24-09 01:59 PM
    That sounds like a ton of fun

Totally... I should just leave it plugged in the wall Storms getting closer... If it's a good one, I'll have to test out my 3.2 mp camera

Sometime during the last 24 hours, Kasi mis-typed a word in TBL. So what you say, thats no fun. Well, the the word that she accidentally typed is one you would think the filters on this site would block, but no!

I caught it right away, but thought this would be more fun than calling it out right away.
    That sounds like a PITA... I'll just take guesses... Was it crap?
    07-24-09 02:05 PM
    just chillin in the cubical.
    hey Amber how are you doin? Waitin on 5 o'clock to roll around eh?

07-24-09 02:12 PM
    Nothin' just waiting for the sun to come out so I can take the kids to the lake for the day.
    oh nice! Well I hope the weather co-operates with you

07-24-09 02:14 PM
    i f'in hate work grrrrrr
    07-24-09 02:14 PM
    don't get mad chad get glad!!!!!!!!!

07-24-09 02:17 PM
    Hey Shii! Hey everybody.

Yeah Shelli, I'm getting better at typing Alot better than I was the first day I got it. I can type 3 or 4 sentences and only have two mispelled words in there
    that's good! I'm still interested in the Storm for myself as well. Did you upgrade the original os it had? And your charging it for the 7th time in 3 days because you've used it a lot or the battery is just sucky? I'm asking you all this because I'm still considering 'storming' myself. I was going to go 'pearl flip' but I changed my mind about that one.

07-24-09 02:18 PM
    Just pretend that your phone is still jacked and go relax.
    I can't. I spent the past 4 days putting off the stuff that needs done to spend time with Steve while he was home from work.

Huh? Now I have to go back and look, because I'll be wondering what word this was all day.

EDIT: I don't see what word it would be. I wasn't around much in the last 24 hours, so I know there aren't that many posts of mine to go through.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-24-09 at 02:44 PM.
    07-24-09 02:22 PM
    hello jason and ect whoever I missed

07-24-09 02:23 PM
    that's good! I'm still interested in the Storm for myself as well. Did you upgrade the original os it had? And your charging it for the 7th time in 3 days because you've used it a lot or the battery is just sucky? I'm asking you all this because I'm still considering 'storming' myself. I was going to go 'pearl flip' but I changed my mind about that one.

Well... Not 7 times I charged it around 6 last night, and it was at 40% around 10 this morning... I'm using it alot right now cuz it's still new so the screens almost always on, but it is dieing faster than my curve. I upgraded the OS because once I got better at typing the keyboard couldn't keep up. Now it works perfect

I can type almost as fast as I did on my curve. The phone itself is alot faster. Images load quick, same with bbm... No waiting around. I know when I clicked on some combos on my curve it would take 15, 20 seconds to open.

The navigation is my favourite. I've put a screen protector on and it still knows where your fingers are. I like moving around the phone like that So much easier to see stuff
    07-24-09 02:27 PM
    you and your storm need ta get a room! Lol

07-24-09 02:30 PM
    you and your storm need ta get a room! Lol

Aww comeon This is one of my biggest interests. I love seeing what technology can do. I remember using my parents phone when I was like 8... It was a big motorola... The battery lasted like 6 hours if the phone was on Had a calculator looking screen
    07-24-09 02:38 PM
    I don't want to see you molesting it

07-24-09 02:39 PM
    I don't want to see you molesting it

Well I'm sure that would be quite unpleasant
    07-24-09 02:40 PM
    yeah to say the least.....

07-24-09 02:43 PM
    To Kasi:

MUAHAHAHaaa

Cool trick for sticky trackball:
    Put your finger on your tongue, put moist finger on trackball. Scroll. Repeat 3 times.
    10 minutes later and its still working. Maybe the acid in saliva broke up what was jammed, or softened it ip.

07-24-09 02:49 PM
    To Kasi:

MUAHAHAHaaa

Cool trick for sticky trackball:
    Put your finger on your tongue, put moist finger on trackball. Scroll. Repeat 3 times.
    10 minutes later and its still working. Maybe the acid in saliva broke up what was jammed, or softened it ip.

You are evil.

Someone else can find it, I have some stuff I need to get done and can't keep looking.
    07-24-09 02:55 PM
    Well... Not 7 times I charged it around 6 last night, and it was at 40% around 10 this morning... I'm using it alot right now cuz it's still new so the screens almost always on, but it is dieing faster than my curve. I upgraded the OS because once I got better at typing the keyboard couldn't keep up. Now it works perfect

I can type almost as fast as I did on my curve. The phone itself is alot faster. Images load quick, same with bbm... No waiting around. I know when I clicked on some combos on my curve it would take 15, 20 seconds to open.

The navigation is my favourite. I've put a screen protector on and it still knows where your fingers are. I like moving around the phone like that So much easier to see stuff
    ok cool! Thanks for the info I prob won't change the os on it if I do get one. But I will keep your comments in mind if I do get one.

07-24-09 03:06 PM
    ok cool! Thanks for the info I prob won't change the os on it if I do get one. But I will keep your comments in mind if I do get one.

Wuss That was one of the first things I did. Lets see... Telus put .122 on here... It sucks Time for .151 Lol
    07-24-09 03:10 PM
    I don't get why they don't like that actually... When I tried getting a bigger memory card and they were looking at my phone, I don't think they liked that I had a new OS. The one guy was like what OS is he running? And the other was like, not ours... Don't get why they care
    07-24-09 03:11 PM
    You are evil.

Someone else can find it, I have some stuff I need to get done and can't keep looking.
    I can post it if you like? Hehehehehe

07-24-09 03:14 PM
    I can post it if you like? Hehehehehe

Please do. You've got me wondering what the heck it was I said.
    07-24-09 03:31 PM
86,775 ... 14111412141314141415 ...