Good morning all, too. Kasi, did Steve get a job offer after graduating? I'm sure he'll be happier getting out of that place and going over the road. After training, maybe you can go with him,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:20 AM
    Oh wow... That boss is ridiculous...

He needs to get kicked in the teeth.
    Yeah he does. It probably still wouldn't change him though.

Good morning all, too. Kasi, did Steve get a job offer after graduating? I'm sure he'll be happier getting out of that place and going over the road. After training, maybe you can go with him,

He filled out applications with some of the companies that work with the school for job placement. He's getting his paperwork finished today and scheduling his license test.

07-20-09 11:27 AM
    How come no one posts over at the Caf� anymore? If this were a censorship vs. free speech experiment, you guys would be labeled squares.
    07-20-09 11:31 AM
    First 2 years are usually the hardest on a driver. I can tell you are building up for the strength you'll need, Kasi , it isn't an easy thing. But, like the wives of warriors, you'll have to approach it with the right mindset. We dol what we do because it is a part of who we are.

07-20-09 11:32 AM
    im not doing anymore upgrades to my 8330, im scared that ill mess up lol
    07-20-09 11:56 AM
    How come no one posts over at the Caf� anymore? If this were a censorship vs. free speech experiment, you guys would be labeled squares.
    You're right! I posted Saturday or Sunday in the rooster thread. I gotta get over there.

07-20-09 11:57 AM
    I'm ok, I suppose. Oh, I will. If he is actually home at all. This weekend was his last week of school, so he has to go to the school today for something - I have no idea what though.

I'm a little upset about the reason why he is home though. He works litterally all day Friday - 7am Friday morning to 7am Saturday morning - then has school from 7:30am-6:30pm, and they expect him to be able to work and stay awake all night Saturday before having school Sunday morning. He ended up missing a couple calls Saturday night because he fell asleep, and is now suspended for two days.

His boss ******* works them to death and he doesn't give a **** about the effects it has on these guys. All he cares about is making his money. I really can't wait for him to get out of this place and into a new, better job.

I'm sorry to hear that Kasi - some people do not know how to be a boss or just want to be the dominating type-which isn't right either hopefully he when he gets his cdl lic-he'll find something soon!

07-20-09 11:59 AM
    You're right! I posted Saturday or Sunday in the rooster thread. I gotta get over there.
    Lol...Thats the spirit!!!
    07-20-09 12:03 PM
    BK is right Kasi, but if you do it right, you'll be good. I have a brother who just started over as a driver at 52 . He's actually having the time of his life. The way Steve is working now, always on call, always working or too tired to do anything else will go away. You may find you actually get more time with him, awake that is . That's because when he's in town off duty, he's off duty!

The work is better, too. He won't be dead dog beat up physically. I'm a member of a driving family so I have a good idea, and BK is a driver so you'll get good advice here. After a couple years experience, you guys will have lots of options - and there are good in-town driving jobs if he doesn't like over the road - those guys just have to do more unloading and dealing with city traffic.
    There's the little things to learn like buying a plug in cooler and taking food with him. Nothing will eat up a pay check faster than eating on the road, . Those sleepers are pretty roomy anymore. I checked out my brother's rig and it was like a little apartment, right down to a little lamp and shade, . BK right too about your role. It's almost like being a military wife - keeping everything together while he's gone. I am excited for you guys, however.

Nowadays that is such a good field. Everyone it seems wants a degree and a nice office job, but we need people to get the product to the consumer. Job growth is tremendous for drivers. Good luck, but I always thought you make your own luck, and you two are doing just that.

07-20-09 12:21 PM
    Woohoo! Blackberry Storm Lol, I just need some chargers and I'll be good to go

What's going on losers?
    07-20-09 12:29 PM
    I post over there when I'm on the PC.

First 2 years are usually the hardest on a driver. I can tell you are building up for the strength you'll need, Kasi , it isn't an easy thing. But, like the wives of warriors, you'll have to approach it with the right mindset. We dol what we do because it is a part of who we are.

He's taking his test Wednesday. I pray he passes. The job he's at now is killing him. This is what he wants to do, and I'll be here to support him the whole way.

I'm sorry to hear that Kasi - some people do not know how to be a boss or just want to be the dominating type-which isn't right either hopefully he when he gets his cdl lic-he'll find something soon!

I hope. We're at his school now. He talked to the career services director and she gave him a list od local companies to apply at too. One of the company names she gave him will hire just about anyone.

07-20-09 12:33 PM
    Does anyone have any chill pills? I desperately need some.

07-20-09 12:35 PM
    Does anyone have any chill pills? I desperately need some.

I've got some chill cigarettes. Want some?
    07-20-09 12:37 PM
    I'm not a smoker.

07-20-09 12:39 PM
    I might take my son to Public Enemy, Hefty Heinie. I'll let you know how it is. I'm still trying to picture Johnny Dep as a tough gangster.

07-20-09 12:44 PM
    its been really quiet in here lately...

07-20-09 12:59 PM
    I might take my son to Public Enemy, Hefty Heinie. I'll let you know how it is. I'm still trying to picture Johnny Dep as a tough gangster.

Oh yeah, I went to see it already I know what's up with movies

its been really quiet in here lately...

Yeah. I haven't been around too much...
    07-20-09 01:17 PM
    Woohoo! Blackberry Storm Lol, I just need some chargers and I'll be good to go

What's going on losers?
    What's up Gluteous? Hows the Storm workin' out for ya?

I post over there when I'm on the PC.
    You must not be on a PC very often...and why only on PC?
    07-20-09 01:19 PM
    Hey...you guys ever notice that this guy posts a "thank you" after every post in order to keep his thread/ego alive?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ice...-posts-256761/

It may just be me, but I thought this was hilarious!
    07-20-09 01:20 PM
    I noticed miss karen

07-20-09 01:21 PM
    Holy crap Mike! That was a long post.

I'm sure we'll be ok once he finally gets situated in a new job. Its just frustrating waiting for it to happen.

You must not be on a PC very often...and why only on PC?
    I am, I just am usually distracted by something else. And, only on the PC because I always forget to check it on Opera Mini on my phone.

07-20-09 01:31 PM
    Lol, I can't help myself kasi, . When I start writing, I can never seem to find an ending so I keep going. It was those writing classes - they ruined me.

07-20-09 01:36 PM
    this phone is really making me mad its not doing anything right today!

07-20-09 01:55 PM
    hey Brad - good luck with the Storm! Enjoy

07-20-09 01:57 PM
    Kasi I'm finally watching Confessions....Shopaholic! So far- I love it

07-20-09 01:57 PM
86,775 ... 13471348134913501351 ...