yea im doin good, just wished i could have slept in a little more
    07-19-09 07:49 AM
    First time I awoke today I did too. This time I'm rockin'! Maybe you could slip in a nap at some point? Who really needs 911 anyway, right?!?
    07-19-09 08:03 AM
    lol yea true 911 is over rated haha, but im not working til monday night
    07-19-09 08:08 AM
    Well heck's bells Chadski, go back to bed ya fool!
    07-19-09 08:14 AM
    Hmmmm..... never came through on my end.
    hmmmm....that is strange! Ok well I will delete you & then re-add you. If the pin# comes up saying "invalid pin" again I will pm you here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 08:14 AM
    07-19-09 08:15 AM
    G'morn chad Mike Pop BK (?) Kasi
    Anyone else I missed-g'morn!

How is everyone on this fresh sunday morning!

07-19-09 08:15 AM
    Good morning Mom! Having some BBM issues I see. Other than that, how you doing? Staying the off that ankle I hope!
    07-19-09 08:17 AM
    I think if you PM weezy your pin, so she can set you into her address book, it might help. Or the Curve/Wall reset could do the trick as well.
    07-19-09 08:20 AM
    LMAO! That was great-i liked the chorus line of the two bit white trashed !

07-19-09 08:22 AM
    I'm feeling great now!

Um. It was 325KB. I'm tweaking the theme a little bit right now though. There were a few things on it that I've come to not like. I'm trying to figure out how to make a hidden dock for it. There is a tutorial on how to do so, but it doesn't work for the older devices
    07-19-09 08:24 AM
    Good morning Mom! Having some BBM issues I see. Other than that, how you doing? Staying the off that ankle I hope!
    I'm trying my best to stay off it-but now its affecting my sugar levels because I can't be active running around the house-up n down steps like I usually do, etc! that's really puttin a wrench in my plans! Thanks for asking
    I think if you PM weezy your pin, so she can set you into her address book, it might help. Or the Curve/Wall reset could do the trick as well.
    yep-im gonna pm her with my pin also. Uummm....what's the curve/wall reset trick?? (I still have her in my contacts though)

edit: ok I deleted and req'd again. It told me invalid pin# because I had the letters Cap'd-when I lower cased them it went thru for a request then.
    Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-19-09 at 08:38 AM.
    07-19-09 08:26 AM
    I'm feeling great now!

Um. It was 325KB. I'm tweaking the theme a little bit right now though. There were a few things on it that I've come to not like. I'm trying to figure out how to make a hidden dock for it. There is a tutorial on how to do so, but it doesn't work for the older devices
    Mkay, I'll get that tweaked in a couple, then I'm on the dark side. The jungle must become a lawn again.

I'm trying my best to stay off it-but now its affecting my sugar levels because I can't be active running around the house-up n down steps like I usually do, etc! that's really puttin a wrench in my plans! Thanks for asking
    yep-im gonna pm her with my pin also. Uummm....what's the curve/wall reset trick?? (I still have her in my contacts though)

edit: ok I deleted and req'd again. It told me invalid pin# because I had the letters Cap'd-when I lower cased them it went thru for a request then.
    What about doing some upper body exercises for now? Build up those biceps!
    The Curve/Wall reset works like it does for any device, poorly except briefly for the owners attitude. You take said disfunctional POS, and toss it at a high velocity towards any hard object, usually a wall. Reassemble the pieces, and pray it now works as intended.
    07-19-09 08:44 AM
    Good morning!
    Wolf, Shelli, Chad and Kasi.

I guess sleep was the thing to do last night. By 11pm I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I went down for some catch up sleep.

*southern drawl* How ya'll doin taday?

07-19-09 08:48 AM
    Mkay, I'll get that tweaked in a couple, then I'm on the dark side. The jungle must become a lawn again.
    Ok. Thanks Wolf! I don't know if anyone will like or use the theme, but I wanted to share it.
    07-19-09 08:58 AM
    Shelli, I understand about the stairs. When I tore up the ligaments in my ankle years ago, I was renting a room in a big old 3 story house. My room was on the 3rd floor, kitchen and bathroom on the 2nd. I had to do a controlled slide on my **** to go down, and going back up was slow and careful, one step at a time, on my **** again, using my 3 good limbs.

07-19-09 09:00 AM
    What about doing some upper body exercises for now? Build up those biceps!
    The Curve/Wall reset works like it does for any device, poorly except briefly for the owners attitude. You take said disfunctional POS, and toss it at a high velocity towards any hard object, usually a wall. Reassemble the pieces, and pray it now works as intended.
    upper body ex's yes-can be done!

oh! That kind of curve/wall reset! LOL err....no thanks I'll pass!

07-19-09 09:02 AM
    Well shucks there Bran, doun just fine az frogs hairz. Howdy t yu pertner!

kaka, took care of the file size limit. It now will allow up to 350, so hopefully that will cover it. The hidden dock is sweet, and the invisible is too. If I had a more powerful device, I'd be using one of those instead of my blank.
    Okay, let's see if the full form of that word goes through: buttocks.

Shelli, I understand about the stairs. When I tore up the ligaments in my ankle years ago, I was renting a room in a big old 3 story house. My room was on the 3rd floor, kitchen and bathroom on the 2nd. I had to do a controlled slide on my **** to go down, and going back up was slow and careful, one step at a time, on my **** again, using my 3 good limbs.

morn lsg! Lol-now your talkin my language! the mri showed a moderate tear abd 3 badly bruised bones.
    BTW-how long were you casted for? And how long before you started feelin a little better?does your ankle still give you probs today too?
    Sorry for all the questions-i just don't know what to expect here-i have a lot of people telling me diff things about it.
    And it really sucks!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-19-09 at 09:20 AM.
    07-19-09 09:03 AM
    BTW, WTF is a Canuck doing, using a southern drawl anyway
    07-19-09 09:04 AM
    Okay, let's see if the full form of that word goes through: buttocks.
    Dear Lord, are we really going to go there again?
    07-19-09 09:05 AM
    Ok. Thanks Wolf! I don't know if anyone will like or use the theme, but I wanted to share it.
    hey Kasi! Is that the one you posted in here a few days ago-was it the "gossip girl" girls - Blake & leighton? That looked nice did you post it in the theme section here of CB also?
    Glad to hear you finally got a good sleep last night too!

07-19-09 09:07 AM
    Dear Lord, are we really going to go there again?
    No, I'm not going anywhere with that. Only that with some words, its obvious why they would be included in the word filter. That one seems very harmless and tame by comparison. Whatever. Buttocks it shall be.

07-19-09 09:17 AM
    LSG, I could not agree more. Some of the filtered words are just silly, and some of the ones I know are not, sillier still. If you want to see, pop on the PC, and use the preview feature. You would be amazed at the compound words it will allow.
    07-19-09 09:21 AM
86,775 ... 13391340134113421343 ...