Here is where Jef and I take a different approach, but both work well. The device switcher works great - last time I switched, half my 3rd parties wouldn't work with the new OS.
    But don't misunderstand Jef - you do want to make a backup copy before you use the device switcher. And then wipe after you've switched,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If I trade phones, it will be wiped before I switch. I just emailed the guy. If he emails back, hopefully I'll meet him in London tommorrow, take them to Telus so I can keep my same number.
    07-15-09 03:46 PM
    I don't really have any apps I use the CB link... Not really an app I have Live Search, Google Maps, and Messenger and all that, but it's all free and easily downloaded again I just need my contacts and memos saved... Don't need BBM, it's just all the TBL ******* anyhow Hahaha
    Then restoring a backup will be fine for you - and your bbm contacts will be restored too, Bulky Behind

07-15-09 03:46 PM
    Then restoring a backup will be fine for you - and your bbm contacts will be restored too, Bulky Behind

Goody......
    07-15-09 03:52 PM
    Yes Ex, I understand, and I know it's not always possible either...
    07-15-09 03:53 PM
    Yes Ex, I understand, and I know it's not always possible either...
    I wasn't disagreeing with you jef, the switcher works great. I've always been a selective restorer with the advanced function so I don't always think of it.

Monumental Fanny, you can start the device switcher before you leave, unplug, then do the wipe, switch phones with the guy and come home, plug the new phone in and complete the switch. Before you do any of that, make your backup just in case.

07-15-09 04:03 PM
    Well, that was a nice lil mid-day nap! Dozed off for a while while I was waiting for work to get caught up. July is a slower month with the auto plants offline. Always has been, even in good times.

07-15-09 04:05 PM
    I'm back for a minute....on my break.
    Decided I didn't feel like crying after all.
    What's up BX how you be? I haven't seen you in forever!

07-15-09 04:07 PM
    Okay well you're all ignoring me again. You guys are really mean to me today. I'm out.

07-15-09 04:15 PM
    Okay well you're all ignoring me again. You guys are really mean to me today. I'm out.

Is she gone...? I think it's good to come back now guys Make it sound like we weren't ignoring her
    07-15-09 04:17 PM
    I wasn't ignoring you! I was avoiding my work and surfing elsewhere!
    hi skrawberry! i dont know if you saw me earlier or not... i tried to be friendly.
    hi everyone! Cuz I can't keep up with all the names at the moment!

Mike you've got me rofl'ing with all the creative names you have come up with for bs! Monumental backside!!! LMAO

Jef no results on the mri-i have to call the doc to make another appt for him to read them! Ugh!

07-15-09 04:28 PM

Sbb, that was a whole 8 minutes between posts. We all went for coffee at the same time. Besides, redheads have fiery tempers, so we're all afraid of you now.

07-15-09 04:33 PM
    Sbb, that was a whole 8 minutes between posts. We all went for coffee at the same time. Besides, redheads have fiery tempers, so we're all afraid of you now.

Well it was 10 minutes before anyone posted back I have an excuse. I was over in the Storm thread trying to ask people about things I should look for on a Storm that might be a problem...
    07-15-09 04:36 PM
    Hey robot.
    I've seen you in the I hate thread. Welcome to TBL.

07-15-09 04:42 PM
    Okay the ice cream man just came by & I am momentarily less btchy.

Robot I did just see your posts & thank you & thank you Prada too. You guys are sweet.
    I honestly wasn't looking for anything specific just never seen TBL so quiet for so long. Maybe just coincidence....

07-15-09 04:43 PM

Robot I did just see your posts & thank you & thank you Prada too. You guys are sweet.
    I honestly wasn't looking for anything specific just never seen TBL so quiet for so long. Maybe just coincidence....

Chirp Chirp

What's up Blondie! Lol.
    07-15-09 04:48 PM
    Well it was 10 minutes before anyone posted back I have an excuse. I was over in the Storm thread trying to ask people about things I should look for on a Storm that might be a problem...
    Well, now that you've got me thinking... 2 minutes to hit reply, load page, compose, hit submit and post. That means she only waited 6 minutes for a reply.

07-15-09 04:48 PM

You're a smart man

07-15-09 04:49 PM
    Well, now that you've got me thinking... 2 minutes to hit reply, load page, compose, hit submit and post. That means she only waited 6 minutes for a reply.

Well since she posted, then waited... It was 10 minutes before another post was even posted. Then she would have refreshed and it would have been closer to 12 minutes before she saw a new post
    07-15-09 04:50 PM
    I'm not afraid of you Blondie *Pokes Blondie with a stick*
    07-15-09 04:50 PM

I never claimed to be patient. It kinda goes along with that whole temper thing.

07-15-09 04:51 PM

You must have missed me singing '99 bottles of beer on the wall' monday morning when there was no one to talk to.

07-15-09 04:54 PM
    I've been a bad girl. Been hanging out in the fashion thread. It got quite interesting in there a couple pages back. Hope everyone is having a good hump day. I've got a cold so have been sleeping a lot today.

07-15-09 05:02 PM
    You must have missed me singing '99 bottles of beer on the wall' monday morning when there was no one to talk to.

THAT was flippin' hilarious! I wanted to reply so badly but was driving home.

07-15-09 05:04 PM
86,775 ... 12921293129412951296 ...