If one of those bottles should happen to fall,
    63 bottles of beer on the wall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 06:49 AM
    Filling out job applications sucks!
    What are you applying for Kasi?

07-14-09 06:53 AM
    LSG, I was getting off work and driving home. You were craking me up! It's about time for sleep now.

07-14-09 06:56 AM
    What are you applying for Kasi?

I'm filling out an application for third shift at Wawa.

I'm frustrated with this app because they expect me to remember the last name of the manager of my first job, and I can't. It's one of the required fields but I have no idea what her last name was.
    07-14-09 06:59 AM
    LSG, I was getting off work and driving home. You were craking me up! It's about time for sleep now.

Why sleep? Stay up all day and then go into work delusional and hallucinating.

07-14-09 07:09 AM
    Good morning everyone!

That's a pretty dumb requirement Kasi. Put the name of any manager at your last job. They will only be able talk to Hr anyway. When someone calls me for a reference, I have to refer them to Hr.

07-14-09 07:15 AM
    Good morning everyone!

That's a pretty dumb requirement Kasi. Put the name of any manager at your last job. They will only be able talk to Hr anyway. When someone calls me for a reference, I have to refer them to Hr.

I have the name of my last job's supervisor, but I can't remember my first boss' last name. I don't think they have HR at Burger King.

I'm just going to put n/a and if they ask me about it I'll tell the truth; I don't remember her last night because it's been years since I've worked there.
    07-14-09 07:18 AM
    BK is plenty big enough that the local stores are supposed to reference them to an HR number.
    07-14-09 07:31 AM
    Oh, and I'm totally slacking. Sorry guys...

HAPPY TEQUILA TUESDAY!!!!!

...*pours out shots of tequila and leaves them on the bar for people to grab at their leisure*...
    07-14-09 07:43 AM
    Oh! Mike, remember yesterday when you asked about my county having a "pay what you can" health clinc?

Well, there was a story on the news last night about a clinc in Pheonixville - its not in this county, but isn't too far of a drive, maybe 30 miles from here - that is like that. It was started a few years ago by one woman for people that don't have/can't afford insurance.
    They showed one of the signs on the wall inside the clinc and it said "if you can afford $1... then you pay $1 at time of service, If you can afford $10... then you pay $10 at time of service, If you can afford $20... then you pay $20 at time of service"

07-14-09 07:46 AM
    If your supervisor liked you, it might not be a bad thing to put that person's name on the app on the off chance they do call and ask for someone you named.

07-14-09 07:47 AM
    If your supervisor liked you, it might not be a bad thing to put that person's name on the app on the off chance they do call and ask for someone you named.

She did like me. She wanted to make me a manager when I graduated from high school. I left there before then though.

I put down her first name and put N/A for her last. I don't even know if she still works there.

07-14-09 07:52 AM
    Oh! Mike, remember yesterday when you asked about my county having a "pay what you can" health clinc?

Well, there was a story on the news last night about a clinc in Pheonixville - its not in this county, but isn't too far of a drive, maybe 30 miles from here - that is like that. It was started a few years ago by one woman for people that don't have/can't afford insurance.
    They showed one of the signs on the wall inside the clinc and it said "if you can afford $1... then you pay $1 at time of service, If you can afford $10... then you pay $10 at time of service, If you can afford $20... then you pay $20 at time of service"

That's great kasi! It's just what you're looking for. I hate how people who work aren't able to get health care except at an emergency room where it costs a fortune - and you and Steve are a one wage earner couple. Good luck getting the job. If you'd like, I'll give you the info to use me as a reference.

07-14-09 07:54 AM
    I was looking but I don't see you on my bbm? You can add me, pin:20EDE90F

07-14-09 07:58 AM
    Heard this on the radio this morning on the way to work.

07-14-09 08:05 AM
    I was surprised when they first mentioned the info about the clinic. It was such a coincidence that you mentioned a program like that and then it was on the news last night.

They didn't ask for references for this job, surprisingly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My friend that works there said they need people for third shift, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

07-14-09 08:06 AM
    Good luck Kasi

07-14-09 08:14 AM
    everyone wants a baby kangaroo hers was pink but mine was blue, hers was small but.....

07-14-09 08:14 AM
    Sorry peeps, it's been at times wonderfully distracting morning. Hope everyone is well, I'll be lurking. BTW LSG, 61 is mine, hands off!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-14-09 08:16 AM
    Hello Rocky Mountain Ex

07-14-09 08:19 AM
    everyone wants a baby kangaroo hers was pink but mine was blue, hers was small but.....

? Mine was huge ?

07-14-09 08:22 AM
    the world will never know.....

07-14-09 08:25 AM
    g'morn all tbl'ers! How are you doing today!

BK I'm glad to hear you were able to get in touch with Kitty and that she's doing ok!

Pop I had a feelin about that with weezer-thats unfortunate. I do hope that she is well.

07-14-09 08:26 AM
    but mine was TALL!

How that's Shil!

07-14-09 08:28 AM
86,775 ... 12711272127312741275 ...