Goodnight anyone who's around. Check out the bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 12:04 AM
    So how much of an upgrade is the Tour to a 8330? Can you notice a change in everything or would you have to wait another year or two to really start noticing more advances?
    Utility-wise? The Tour will eat the pants off of a Curve once the 3rd party stuff gets in line. More than 2.5 times the memory, faster processor, much better camera, and better screen, its gonna be a sweet jump.

Of course, the Wi-Fi-natics are screaming their fool heads off (� la Veruca Salt-"I Want an Oompa Loompa, Daddy", and you know that old saw already. It'll be here, soon enough.

I just hit the 8 month mark in the BB world this weekend, and I've learned a lot more about this device than anything I've ever dreamed of. TBL has been a mondo place to learn, and I'm expanding my universe rapidly.

This break from the forums helped me get my crap in one sock, and all of you have made a difference in that.

07-14-09 12:06 AM
    Utility-wise? The Tour will eat the pants off of a Curve once the 3rd party stuff gets in line. More than 2.5 times the memory, faster processor, much better camera, and better screen, its gonna be a sweet jump.

Of course, the Wi-Fi-natics are screaming their fool heads off (� la Veruca Salt-"I Want an Oompa Loompa, Daddy", and you know that old saw already. It'll be here, soon enough.

I just hit the 8 month mark in the BB world this weekend, and I've learned a lot more about this device than anything I've ever dreamed of. TBL has been a mondo place to learn, and I'm expanding my universe rapidly.

This break from the forums helped me get my crap in one sock, and all of you have made a difference in that.

You're pretty new to BB's aswell huh? I got mine last Oct, or Nov. I was always on CB on my phone One of the funnest things to do. I usually just check the phone now, and wait to post. I'll leave it open sometimes at work and refresh here and there on threads I'm keeping an eye on
    07-14-09 12:11 AM
    Me too. I'm at a crossroad. Maybe I should buy all the new ones coming out, then I'll have the best of all worlds
    Forget the Blackberrys coming out in the future; I want an 8900!

07-14-09 12:22 AM
    Dang I should be sleeping but while eating my dinner I found Ferris Buehlers Day Off is on AMC. Man I loved this movie. Haven't seen it in about a decade. Lol that makes me feel old.

07-14-09 12:26 AM
    Forget the Blackberrys coming out in the future; I want an 8900!

It's all about the new Kasi 2 days after I buy my new phone I'll be looking at the Storm 3

Dang I should be sleeping but while eating my dinner I found Ferris Buehlers Day Off is on AMC. Man I loved this movie. Haven't seen it in about a decade. Lol that makes me feel old.

That is an old movie
    07-14-09 12:32 AM
    BS, the 8900 already has all the features of the new ones coming out now. It is a sweet device Kasi! I'm probably going to upgrade to the Driftwood for the 3g, but otherwise the 8900 has it all.
    BK, I have to tell you that WiFi is a very sweet feature. It speeds up the browser a lot, but with TMo, I get UMA calling. Calls over the net that do not count against my monthly minute bank. Gives my wife four or five hundred extra minutes a month.

07-14-09 12:42 AM
    BS, the 8900 already has all the features of the new ones coming out now. It is a sweet device Kasi! I'm probably going to upgrade to the Driftwood for the 3g, but otherwise the 8900 has it all.
    BK, I have to tell you that WiFi is a very sweet feature. It speeds up the browser a lot, but with TMo, I get UMA calling. Calls over the net that do not count against my monthly minute bank. Gives my wife four or five hundred extra minutes a month.

I like the way the Tour looks I would have gotten a Bold to start if it wasn't with Rogers... Doesn't matter what phones they sell, I refuse to go back to that company.
    07-14-09 12:46 AM
    I don't blame you Brad. I have not heard anything good about Rogers. It sounds like they nickel and dime you for every little thing.

07-14-09 12:50 AM
    It's all about the new Kasi 2 days after I buy my new phone I'll be looking at the Storm 3
    Lol. If I had known better when I upgraded from my Pearl, I would have gotten the 8900 instead. Unfortunately, I didn't know about this site until after I bought my 8320. I spent about 8 months using the Pearl blindly. I'm actually almost at my 1 year mark of being a Blackberry user.

None of the newer phones really catch my interest, except maybe the Driftwood.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-14-09 at 12:53 AM.
    07-14-09 12:51 AM
    If they come on with one that has the same specs of the 8900 plus 3G for T-Mobile, then I'd consider it.
    That's the Driftwood. It's supposed to hit sometime this year from what I've read. Until then I've got the 8900.

07-14-09 12:55 AM
    Lol. I just want something to hold a bigger memory card. And something I can watch movies on when I'm out and sitting around
    07-14-09 12:56 AM

I know. I want it! I've looked around to see if I could find one for relatively cheap, but haven't found many under $250. I saw one for $75 once, but didn't give it a second thought because it was probably a stolen phone and it probably went fast.

EDIT:There's one up for sale on craigslist in my area right now for $125 because it has a pressure spot on the screen. I wonder how expensive that would be to get replaced. DAMN. I'd be better off putting out the $250 for a new phone.... $199.99 to repair the LCD at bbrepairshop.com

That's the Driftwood. It's supposed to hit sometime this year from what I've read. Until then I've got the 8900.

Yeah, I edited my post. I forgot about that one.
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-14-09 at 01:02 AM.
    07-14-09 12:58 AM
    anyone still around?

07-14-09 01:07 AM
    I am.

10char
    07-14-09 01:10 AM
    hi hi!

10 char

07-14-09 01:11 AM
    What's up Shi? How'd training go?
    07-14-09 01:12 AM
    Hi! How's the training going?
    07-14-09 01:13 AM
    its goin alright. I haven't trained someone in over a year. Its kinda weird. Lol how are yall?

07-14-09 01:15 AM
    its goin alright. I haven't trained someone in over a year. Its kinda weird. Lol how are yall?

Not bad Waiting for Mythbusters at 3
    07-14-09 01:16 AM
    I'm good, trying to get a good picture of my hair. I think I may have to wait until morning.
    07-14-09 01:17 AM
    that sounds like fun miss karen

07-14-09 01:18 AM
    that sounds like fun miss karen

Lol, I'm so tired right now... Tripping out. Seeing funy colours
    07-14-09 01:21 AM
    I wanna see pics when you get a chance kasi!

07-14-09 01:27 AM
    take it easy miss karen lol

07-14-09 01:28 AM
86,775 ... 12681269127012711272 ...