I like to picture Jesu in a tuxedo t-shirt!
    Bwahahaha!

How goes it today Src?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cuz it says I'm formal but I like to party. Loll
    I'm alright...was on the phone with my friend. I really hate having to say "I told you so." How are you kanga?

07-13-09 02:47 PM
    cuz it says I'm formal but I like to party. Loll
    I'm alright...was on the phone with my friend. I really hate having to say "I told you so." How are you kanga?

I am well Src. Thanks. Atleast I don't have to mention powerade in the blessing. LOL!

Having to tell someone you care about "I told you so" sucks. Having to tell someone you hate "I told you so"... Priceless!

They probably hated hearing it as much as you hated saying it. You are a good friend to not get enjoyment out of it. The panda's doing well too?

07-13-09 02:53 PM
    I am well Src. Thanks. Atleast I don't have to mention powerade in the blessing. LOL!

Having to tell someone you care about "I told you so" sucks. Having to tell someone you hate "I told you so"... Priceless!

They probably hated hearing it as much as you hated saying it. You are a good friend to not get enjoyment out of it. The panda's doing well too?

lol she's like I've been slaving over this for hours! And its taco bell an KFC an stuff hahaha. Well I told her but no one listens to me. Oh well not much I can do about it now. The pandas are well, a little sick..they have a nasty little cough. The little one has it the worst I think she will be ok though.

07-13-09 02:57 PM
    lol she's like I've been slaving over this for hours! And its taco bell an KFC an stuff hahaha. Well I told her but no one listens to me. Oh well not much I can do about it now. The pandas are well, a little sick..they have a nasty little cough. The little one has it the worst I think she will be ok though.

LMAO! That movie is ridiculously funny. I'm raising winners, that's why! LOL!

Hopefully the pandas will make a speedy recovery and be ready for world domination.

07-13-09 03:03 PM
    Kasi I've been looking at myhotcomments an your avatar does say "ooh look a gloomy bear"
    That bear right there!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 03:06 PM
    LMAO! That movie is ridiculously funny. I'm raising winners, that's why! LOL!

Hopefully the pandas will make a speedy recovery and be ready for world domination.

I know I've seen it a million times.lol when are you planning world domination? I need to write it down loll

07-13-09 03:10 PM
    That bear right there!

The Keeper of the Queen

that's not a panda wolf lol

07-13-09 03:15 PM
    Oh gosh darn, my bears. I'm sorry pandas, forgive me.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 03:22 PM
    the pandas are understanding but only this one time. The pandas have spoken. lol

07-13-09 03:24 PM
    Whew!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 03:30 PM
    but you are now bound to the pandas. If they ever ask a favor of you, you must do as they say with no questions. So said the panda queen.

07-13-09 03:31 PM
    but you are now bound to the pandas. If they ever ask a favor of you, you must do as they say with no questions. So said the panda queen.

And an awkward silence fills the room... Nothing seems to make sence when Shi hits the bottle
    07-13-09 04:20 PM
    And an awkward silence fills the room... Nothing seems to make sence when Shi hits the bottle
    I was talking to wolf miss karen. And I am not "hitting the bottle"

07-13-09 04:25 PM
    Just checked my Tour's order status and this is what I got...

Status: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due the speed of warehouse processing. If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 30 days of receipt.

@$&%!!! What's up with my luck lately? I'm getting tired of this crap!
    07-13-09 04:25 PM
    Thanks Ed. It took me all day to get into the right state of mind to talk to him about it. I never knew words could hurt so bad. Lol

Your boyfriend is a good dude for nipping that in the bud like that. I feel a lot better today. I felt dead yesterday...today I feel alive again.
    That is a rough situation, for certain. Taking the time to work it through may have been dark and difficult, but most likely the best course of action.

My daughter, who turned 21 last month, spent an hour with me today telling me how glad she is that I let her decide for herself that mom is a loser, that I didn't try to steer her away completely. Today, she rescinded her mother's invitation to her wedding next year. She's had enough.

Words from a child can send you soaring to the highest or sink you into an abyssal plain. But, you have risen to a new reality, and time will offer you opportunity as yet unrealized. Take it with a rawhide bone in your teeth, but you will make it through.

07-13-09 04:28 PM

Status: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due the speed of warehouse processing. If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 30 days of receipt.

That's most uncool! I was gonna order and decided to hold off til next month. Let the crap settle down some.

07-13-09 04:36 PM
    Huh, I didn't know Sprint had a drive-thru!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 04:43 PM
    I was talking to wolf miss karen. And I am not "hitting the bottle"

Ofcourse not

What's that mean? It's going to take longer to ship it to your place?
    07-13-09 04:55 PM
    Evening guys! Awaiting the shuttle launch tonight...hopefully 5th times a charm for this mission!

07-13-09 05:15 PM
    jgro, where you been, how you doing? I can't wait either. I really enjoyed them when I lived in Melbourne, but they're still sweet here in Orlando.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 05:36 PM
    Evening guys! Awaiting the shuttle launch tonight...hopefully 5th times a charm for this mission!

What are you doing back here...?
    07-13-09 05:40 PM
    jgro, where you been, how you doing? I can't wait either. I really enjoyed them when I lived in Melbourne, but they're still sweet here in Orlando.

The Keeper of the Queen

ive been lurking for a while

i cant believe this shuttle mission got scrubbed AGAIN for a fifth time! theyre trying again wednesday night a 6:03 hopefully the weather will cooperate....
    i live all the way in west palm beach and its still awesome to see here...usually we go up to the cape to view it and its awesome but we cant make it to every one

What are you doing back here...?
    bugging you for sh*ts and giggles
    07-13-09 06:01 PM
    You want to go into the town square, and get your flogging?

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 06:03 PM
    You want to go into the town square, and get your flogging?

The Keeper of the Queen

why?? am i the village ***** or something?
    07-13-09 06:05 PM
    Ok, the last one was directed at Gluteous Maximus, but jgro, defeating the filter is a no no!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 06:05 PM
86,775 ... 12641265126612671268 ...