Mornign Shelli! How you?
    heya Jeffers! I'm good thanks

Hey, everyone!

Just in a lousy signal area in the boondocks. At least 3 signals competing for attention, and drains the battery something fierce. I took it off of the charger and drained about 45% in about 90 minutes of Y messenger use.

Mike, Kanga , P!nk Brad , Kasi , Wolf , Jef, and whomever else is there, Good Morning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hiya BK! Oh I know what you mean when it pulls for extra signal & drains the batt! I can't stand that either! How are you today?

07-13-09 10:41 AM
    Just post it on TBL Black and red all the way. Or deep blue would be cool too
    I will be. Its not black and red though; its brown and red. I think it looks good, but one side of my head isn't cooperating and holding the dye very well. I have a feeling I may have to apply it to that side one more time. (I'll take pictures before I do!)

07-13-09 10:44 AM
    I will be. Its not black and red though; its brown and red. I think it looks good, but one side of my head isn't cooperating and holding the dye very well. I have a feeling I may have to apply it to that side one more time. (I'll take pictures before I do!)

Lol Your hair starts falling out Hahaha
    07-13-09 10:47 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/giv...13/index7.html

Shelli and Kasi should be going in here to take notes
    07-13-09 10:53 AM
    Lol Your hair starts falling out Hahaha
    LMAO, it already is! I shed so much hair these days. My doctor said that it could be an iron deficiency that is causing it, but I don't have insurance to go in and have the bloodwork done. I'm guessing it is either that or I've dyed it too many times.

07-13-09 10:54 AM
    LMAO, it already is! I shed so much hair these days. My doctor said that it could be an iron deficiency that is causing it, but I don't have insurance to go in and have the bloodwork done. I'm guessing it is either that or I've dyed it too many times.

Oh I see. My irons right where it should be My dads is too high. That's why I want him to come donate blood with me. It gets rid of some Iron, and someone who could use with some of it can have it
    07-13-09 10:57 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/giv...13/index7.html

Shelli and Kasi should be going in here to take notes
    I already saw what you said about your name Brad, and I have one thing to say - You're beat!

07-13-09 10:57 AM
    I already saw what you said about your name Brad, and I have one thing to say - You're beat!

You guys must have hearing problems.... It's such an easy fix. see?

Brad, The Great
    07-13-09 11:01 AM
    You catch that kaka?

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 11:02 AM
    I'm back, at the clinic waiting m turn to get bled. Doc wants to see me too, got a suspicious skin patch. One should also never look up skin cancer pictures either! There's lots of scary stuff on the net!

07-13-09 11:05 AM
    I'm back, at the clinic waiting m turn to get bled. Doc wants to see me too, got a suspicious skin patch. One should also never look up skin cancer pictures either! There's lots of scary stuff on the net!

You are just going nuts with google today arent you? My sister just got home from getting a bunch of stuff done. TB testing and a bunch of vials of blood for school. They make you get checked out before you're allowed in the course..
    07-13-09 11:08 AM
    That's terrible Kasi not being able to get bloodwork done. Does your county health department have any programs for uninsured working couples like you and Steve? There's a TV station in Denver that started a health fair once a year people can go in for stuff like blood work and only pay what they can afford. It is so popular that this year people can donate a portion of their tax return to it - I gave em $5. Not much, but it adds up.

07-13-09 11:10 AM
    You are just going nuts with google today arent you? My sister just got home from getting a bunch of stuff done. TB testing and a bunch of vials of blood for school. They make you get checked out before you're allowed in the course..
    Is she a nursing student? My ex is an RN, she had horror stories about the nursing students trying stuff out on each other. When we used to walk arm in arm, she'd start feeling my veins! Vampire!

07-13-09 11:14 AM
    hola gang! How's everyone doing?
    These pages go by so fast, along with my free time, that I haven't caught up with anything.

Hope things go well at th doc'sEx. Good luck to ya! And uh btw your crush on me () has gotten to your brain unless you are purposely calling me blodie now lol. Looks like tbl has taken over the shout out thread bwahaha! One day I'll steal that image when I'm not too lazy to do so.

07-13-09 11:14 AM
    And yes Brad, google is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands, haha.

07-13-09 11:15 AM
    Is she a nursing student? My ex is an RN, she had horror stories about the nursing students trying stuff out on each other. When we used to walk arm in arm, she'd start feeling my veins! Vampire!

Yeah, that's the field she's getting into I don't think I'd want a bunch of practicing nurses working on me..... "Okay... This is my first time drawing blood, so hold still.... Oops!"
    07-13-09 11:17 AM
    And yes Brad, google is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands, haha.

Lol. When you get to a computer type in "find chuck norris" and hit "I'm feeling lucky" Lol
    07-13-09 11:19 AM
    hola gang! How's everyone doing?
    These pages go by so fast, along with my free time, that I haven't caught up with anything.

Hope things go well at th doc'sEx. Good luck to ya! And uh btw your crush on me () has gotten to your brain unless you are purposely calling me blodie now lol. Looks like tbl has taken over the shout out thread bwahaha! One day I'll steal that image when I'm not too lazy to do so.
    Your gonna what?

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 11:22 AM
    Your gonna what?

The Keeper of the Queen

Steal that image when she's not too lazy to do so
    07-13-09 11:23 AM
    You guys must have hearing problems.... It's such an easy fix. see?

Brad, The Great
    My hearing is just fine.

You catch that kaka?

The Keeper of the Queen

Yep, I caught it. Doesn't mean I'm going to call him that. BS doesn't need his ego inflated any more.

That's terrible Kasi not being able to get bloodwork done. Does your county health department have any programs for uninsured working couples like you and Steve? There's a TV station in Denver that started a health fair once a year people can go in for stuff like blood work and only pay what they can afford. It is so popular that this year people can donate a portion of their tax return to it - I gave em $5. Not much, but it adds up.

I don't think they do, but I will look into it now that you've mentioned it.

07-13-09 11:25 AM
    My hearing is just fine.

Yep, I caught it. Doesn't mean I'm going to call him that. BS doesn't need his ego inflated any more.

I don't think they do, but I will look into it now that you've mentioned it.

So if you don't have insurance, what do hospitals do in an emergency? Treat you and give you an unpayable bill or...?
    07-13-09 11:27 AM

I think you might want to go back for one more look!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-13-09 11:28 AM
    Your gonna what?

The Keeper of the Queen

BWAHAHAHA!

07-13-09 11:31 AM
    Anyhow, our water is back on so Brad, The Amazing is going to take off for the day Catch you losers later
    07-13-09 11:35 AM
    In the interest of eliminating filter infractions, you all are welcome to my http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/e28cf456.gif, but my is purely per-request only!

The Keeper of the Queen
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 07-13-09 at 11:42 AM.
    07-13-09 11:39 AM
86,775 ... 12621263126412651266 ...