But yeah, anyhow. Back to my original idea of going to bed Catch you losers later
    Night BS.

10char
    07-11-09 10:34 PM
    Night Gludious Maximus! Here's what I was working on, as you can see it's still a clusterfriggle in progress.

07-11-09 10:43 PM
    Now that I'm gonna upgrade, I figured I'd just wait, and start fresh. Same wallpaper and concept.
    07-11-09 10:45 PM
    Nice Wolf. I should probably work on one for my Pearl too, once I'm finished with this one for my Curve.
    07-11-09 10:48 PM
    Thanks kaka, I was trying to be as limited in blocking the wallpaper as possible. And I liked the % for signal and battery.
    07-11-09 10:51 PM
    Thanks kaka, I was trying to be as limited in blocking the wallpaper as possible. And I liked the % for signal and battery.
    That's what I'm trying to do with the one I'm working on. I tried making a hidden dock following a tutorial on here, but the SVG file wouldn't load into Plazmic. Eh, I'm not a big fan of the % for signal and battery, but to each his own.
    07-11-09 11:14 PM
    It was more the color and look on the wallpaper. I always have the dBm on my homescreen.
    07-11-09 11:17 PM
    Ah, ok.

10char
    07-11-09 11:31 PM
    Looks like it's down to you now kaka. Don't drink too much. I'll see you bright and early.
    07-11-09 11:41 PM
    She's not the only one here. I'm still around for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 11:45 PM
    Night, Wolf!

07-11-09 11:45 PM
    Looks like it's down to you now kaka. Don't drink too much. I'll see you bright and early.
    Night Wolf! I'll try not to.
    07-12-09 12:01 AM
    Wish I knew how to make the themes. Would be neat.

07-12-09 12:41 AM
    She's not the only one here. I'm still around for a while.

Bk, I'm not sure if you ever leave. You're like a catnapping ninja.

07-12-09 12:50 AM
    Bk, I'm not sure if you ever leave. You're like a catnapping ninja.

When I'm working the threads, I tend to bounce around a lot. I usually sleep early in the mornings, I'm mostly a night owl, but I post just about anytime.

Iguess I have to use my lil guy here.

07-12-09 01:06 AM
    I'm here for a minute. I was asleep on my couch - my usual the movie was good kasi. Not great, but pretty good. It was mostly set in Hong Kong and had a rough edge to it.

07-12-09 01:20 AM
    Hey you crazy night owls
    I'm finally off to bed. My back is screaming & my feet are dead weights. I'd say I've had enough for one day. See you all when the sun comes up

07-12-09 02:41 AM
    I'm here for a minute. I was asleep on my couch - my usual the movie was good kasi. Not great, but pretty good. It was mostly set in Hong Kong and had a rough edge to it.

Sweet. I'm watching it now. You mentioning it reminded me I wanted to download it. Took a few hours, but it finally finished.

I like it so far. One thing that piqued my interest with this movie was that Dakota Fanning is in it. For being so young, she is an excellent actress. I don't think I'll ever see her the same way again after hearing her curse in this.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-12-09 at 05:19 AM.
    07-12-09 04:54 AM
    Okay I admit it I'm really the crazy night owl. 3 hours of sleep sux.

07-12-09 06:15 AM
    Morning Blondie!

07-12-09 06:19 AM
    uhhhhhhhhhh. Am I the only one coughin my head off awake? ughhh
    07-12-09 07:04 AM
    Morning Shi. Still feeling crappy?

07-12-09 07:09 AM
    yeah I woke up and was going to lay there an started coughing so now I'm up.

07-12-09 07:10 AM
    TBLers past, present and future,

As many of you know, I created this thread out of a sense of brotherhood (nay sisterhood too, I�m not sexist, just an amateur comedian). We�ve had some tense times as of late, and my original reasoning behind this little bar were proven out. Some of us got a little out of line, but it was only because of the amount of care you have, and I am honored. As is so oft the case, things were not as bad as they first appeared. I for one, am going to do my best to turn this into nothing but a positive. From behind the curtain, I pray to have impact on our site, that open comments have not.
    There are but a few who have graced this thread for more than a post or two, who have not at least come back now and again. It seems like it�s been here an eternity, but truth is it�s been shy of 4 months only, since I first opened the doors. To many on the outside, this must appear as nothing but a never ending Seinfeld episode. For us we know it�s family, and there is meaning behind our life here. I�d like to think were I to leave today, things would carry on indefinitely. I will be posting lighter than my usual for a while, my life is changing direction, and I need to take the time to steer the ship. After this week I�ve realized just how consuming things have been. There are a few priorities I have kept putting on the back burner, and my heart has forced them to the front. Most of you know of what I speak, and just how important it is to me. To that point, I�d like to thank CrackBerry. For without this site, I would not have the love I have today. Kanga, you have my heart and soul, I love you dearly, and know that all eternity will still not be enough time together. Praise you God for making us one.
    I care for you all greatly, each and every one of you. I can�t say enough how humbled and honored I am, not for starting TBL, but for the privilege of being a part of it. May God continue to bless us, as we go forward, sharing our lives with one another. I pray we always have a sense of family, and be there throughout the bad and the good. Supporting each other along the way, welcoming newcomers, and seeking out those who go absent, to ensure they are well.

I am so blessed, in so many ways, and I thank you all for your role.
    Wulf
    07-12-09 07:12 AM
    Morning ya'll! kaka and src, I can believe your up, but Strawberry? You trying to pull a me? Good luck with the yard sale, hope you get a chance to catch a few winks now and again.
    07-12-09 07:19 AM
86,775 ... 12441245124612471248 ...