its crazy once again, i cant wait , at 7am i start vacation
    Sweet man, sounds good
    07-09-09 07:20 PM
    Brad what's the matter? Why are you mad?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not That's my new way of bothering them without using offensive language Wouldn't want Chad to get all emotional on us now
    07-09-09 07:21 PM
    err...ok! If you say so! Lol

I need someone opinion-im using OM for cb, then I switched it back to used for the cafe. But I just really hate the way it runs when you have to read something or post-so I'm back to the berry browser for cb & OM for cafe. How is Bolt? Has anyone tried it?

07-09-09 07:25 PM
    err...ok! If you say so! Lol

I need someone opinion-im using OM for cb, then I switched it back to used for the cafe. But I just really hate the way it runs when you have to read something or post-so I'm back to the berry browser for cb & OM for cafe. How is Bolt? Has anyone tried it?

I always use the default browser I like keeping it basic
    07-09-09 07:27 PM
    I run all 3 browsers, P!nk , and they all have their ups and downs. I like the rendering of Bolt, but it has lagged a little, recently, at times. It is worth a try, though, and you can resize what you see as needed. I run it when I'm mot WAPing.

It is my go-to for many of the things I do here, but I like the imagery and how clean it renders images.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-09-09 at 07:33 PM.
    07-09-09 07:31 PM
    I always use the default browser I like keeping it basic
    yes but what I'm lookin to do is have 2 browsers so I can keep one open with cb and the other with the cafe....sorry I should have made myself clearer. And yes I like the sinplicity of the berry browser for cb-it works well-thats why I want to knwo how Bolt is.

07-09-09 07:35 PM
    I run all 3 browsers, P!nk , and they all have their ups and downs. I like the rendering of Bolt, but it has lagged a little, recently, at times. It is worth a try, though, and you can resize what you see as needed. I run it when I'm mot WAPing.

It is my go-to for many of the things I do here, but I like the imagery and how clean it renders images.

thanks BK - well I suppose its worth a shot-Bolt can't be as bad as OM with the lag....I'll google the mobile application for Bolt and dwnld it and see if I like it. If not, then we'll see what happens

07-09-09 07:40 PM
    Bolt will give you the same rendering you see on a PC. You will adjust in perferences for navigation. Its really worth looking into. I can give you a link if you want.
    07-09-09 07:41 PM
    Bolt Browser

I have 'em in autotext.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-09-09 at 07:47 PM.
    07-09-09 07:42 PM
    I never really liked Bolt. I download OM again to be able to have both open at the same time.

07-09-09 07:48 PM
    Hey ShellsI don't like Bolt personally because its just sooo slow. I've been thinking about trying OM for the same thing you're doing.
    And your font could even be a size smaller if you wanted. Its just when you have a fancy font style that its hard to real unless its a little bigger.

07-09-09 07:59 PM
    thanks for the link BK - when your in the process of dwnlding Bolt specifies that's it still a BETA and that it may have a bug or two-have you encountered any prob's with it on your bb?

Kasi - you weren't able to keep Bolt open in the background when you had it?

07-09-09 08:00 PM
    Hey ShellsI don't like Bolt personally because its just sooo slow. I've been thinking about trying OM for the same thing you're doing.
    And your font could even be a size smaller if you wanted. Its just when you have a fancy font style that its hard to real unless its a little bigger.

ok thanks. I dwnld from the link BK gave me and I'll give it a shot and see. I'll know tomorrow when I try it if I like it or not-if not I'll just delete it!

07-09-09 08:01 PM
    They did just release the new version, that's what I posted.

Here's a little good news for Wi-Fi fanatics.

Sprint's BlackBerry Tour to sprout WiFi next year - FierceWireless

07-09-09 08:05 PM
    thanks for the link BK - when your in the process of dwnlding Bolt specifies that's it still a BETA and that it may have a bug or two-have you encountered any prob's with it on your bb?

Kasi - you weren't able to keep Bolt open in the background when you had it?

No, Shelli , I was able to. I just didn't like it. It always took a long time to load webpages - more time than the BB Browser on my phone does. OM works faster on my phone than Bolt did, so I think I'm going to stick with it for now.

07-09-09 08:15 PM
    Nothing problematic. I've noticed it'll hit 20% and pause, sometimes several seconds, then BAM! just loads all at once.

One of the new things I've noticed is that you direct type in some fields, and in a text field that comes up for others. I do run Bolt in the background sometimes, too.

In fact, I have it open in the background now. Things are running fine.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-09-09 at 08:27 PM.
    07-09-09 08:22 PM
    They did just release the new version, that's what I posted.

Here's a little good news for Wi-Fi fanatics.

Sprint's BlackBerry Tour to sprout WiFi next year - FierceWireless

yep that's the one I just dwnld! thanks for that! I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes.

07-09-09 08:26 PM
    No, Shelli , I was able to. I just didn't like it. It always took a long time to load webpages - more time than the BB Browser on my phone does. OM works faster on my phone than Bolt did, so I think I'm going to stick with it for now.

Oh ok. I mis-understood then-no prob. I'll see how I like it.

Nothing problematic. I've noticed it'll hit 20% and pause, sometimes several seconds, then BAM! just loads all at once.

One of the new things I've noticed is that you direct type in some fields, and in a text field that comes up for others. I do run Bolt in the background sometimes, too.

In fact, I have it open in the background now. Things are running fine.

Ok I'll keep all that in mind as well!

07-09-09 08:29 PM
    One thing I will tell you, your app switcher works differently. You'll hold Alt and click escape while still holding Alt, scroll to the item you want to open, then release alt to change the app.

07-09-09 08:30 PM
    well folks-im gonna call it a night! I'm wiped out. I'll catch ya all in the a.m. as usual!

G'night TBL!

07-09-09 08:30 PM
    I think Sprint and Telus are partnered somehow Maybe we'll get the Tour aswell
    07-09-09 08:31 PM
    One thing I will tell you, your app switcher works differently. You'll hold Alt and click escape while still holding Alt, scroll to the item you want to open, then release alt to change the app.

Ok-thanks for that tip also

07-09-09 08:31 PM
    Ok, goodnight, P!nk . I just switched to Bolt from BB browser.
    07-09-09 08:35 PM
    Goodnight Shelli!

07-09-09 08:38 PM
    Night Shelli!!!!
    07-09-09 08:43 PM
86,775 ... 12141215121612171218 ...