Lol, the boss shouldn't be allowed to do that anyway. Either I have the day off or I don't He knows how much is going on tommorrow...
    Bosses don't care about what you have going on. If they feel the need to call you in, they are going to. But, you always have the ability to tell them no. They can't fire you for not coming in on your scheduled day off.
    07-09-09 06:39 PM
    . well I hope the weather holds for ya too! I loooooove steak on the grill!!!!

Btw-how has this size font been for you to read?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's good Very easy to read

Bosses don't care about what you have going on. If they feel the need to call you in, they are going to. But, you always have the ability to tell them no. They can't fire you for not coming in on your scheduled day off.
    Well if they called me on a day off and said they needed me, I'd go in. I just hate him saying he might call, he might not. Hasn't decided yet. Then I can't do anything tonight incasde he calls me in for 8. Can't make plans incase I get called in... Then if I don't, I sit at home all day, AND make no money
    07-09-09 06:43 PM
    Lol, the boss shouldn't be allowed to do that anyway. Either I have the day off or I don't He knows how much is going on tommorrow...
    yea I would say 95% of the time bosses know how the day is suppose to fall, but I think in case it gets unusually busy-he wants to let you know that you could be called in for it. and that he can't predict.

I just saw a commercial and I think it was Joe(?) Jonas, well one of them, and he has diabetes! And uses the same blood machine I do! Hmmm! Who wouldve guessed!

07-09-09 06:43 PM
    yea I would say 95% of the time bosses know how the day is suppose to fall, but I think in case it gets unusually busy-he wants to let you know that you could be called in for it. and that he can't predict.

I just saw a commercial and I think it was Joe(?) Jonas, well one of them, and he has diabetes! And uses the same blood machine I do! Hmmm! Who wouldve guessed!

The same blood machine? You mean sugar reading dealy?
    07-09-09 06:46 PM
    hi again Kasi! What are you up to?

Ok good-glad the font size is good!

07-09-09 06:46 PM
    It's good Very easy to read

Well if they called me on a day off and said they needed me, I'd go in. I just hate him saying he might call, he might not. Hasn't decided yet. Then I can't do anything tonight incasde he calls me in for 8. Can't make plans incase I get called in... Then if I don't, I sit at home all day, AND make no money
    I'm like that too; I would go in. But if you have a lot of stuff going on, they should be understanding if you can't.

Nick is the one with diabetes Knowing this means I need to stop spending so much time with 12 year olds.
    07-09-09 06:47 PM
    And btw Skull don't act like there aren't people reading every single thing we post these days so stop using words that are gona bring more heat. Plz

I know people are reading all the posts in here but honestly, any action that would be taken upon would be on me and not this thread. The most they can do is delete my post and give me a warning and both of those don't worry me. I said it yesterday at the Cafe that I wouldn't say anything that would get this thread closed and I don't plan on it. I know the boundaries and how far I can push them and sorry to say but, I'm gonna continue to do so. My intentions aren't to get this thread in more ish than it already is in. My intentions are to have fun with what I post.

07-09-09 06:49 PM
    hi again Kasi! What are you up to?

Ok good-glad the font size is good!

Not much. I'm waiting for Steve to get out of the bathroom. I gotta go and we only have 1 bathroom in the house. We need another one. 5 people + 1 bathroom = no good
    07-09-09 06:49 PM
    The same blood machine? You mean sugar reading dealy?
    yes I call it a blood machine, or blood testing machine. You put a small strip into a slot on the digital reader which is the size of maybe the bb curve, you stick your finger with a lancet and take a drop of blood, put it on the strip-then the machine measures your sugar level I have to check mine 2-3 x's a day.

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-09-09 at 06:59 PM.
    07-09-09 06:50 PM
    I know people are reading all the posts in here but honestly, any action that would be taken upon would be on me and not this thread. The most they can do is delete my post and give me a warning and both of those don't worry me. I said it yesterday at the Cafe that I wouldn't say anything that would get this thread closed and I don't plan on it. I know the boundaries and how far I can push them and sorry to say but, I'm gonna continue to do so. My intentions aren't to get this thread in more ish than it already is in. My intentions are to have fun with what I post.

Right on! Make the mods earn the right to be called moderators
    07-09-09 06:56 PM
    Nick is the one with diabetes Knowing this means I need to stop spending so much time with 12 year olds.
    lmao! I knew it was one of them cuz the commercial was just on! Jeez Kasi, stop hanging out with 12yo's and get friends your own age!!! lmao!

Not much. I'm waiting for Steve to get out of the bathroom. I gotta go and we only have 1 bathroom in the house. We need another one. 5 people + 1 bathroom = no good
    welcome to my house--7 people and 1 bathroom!

yes I call it a blood machine, or blood testing machine. You put a small strip into a slot on the digital reader which is the size of maybe the bb curve, you stick your finger with a lancet and take a drop of blood, put it on the strip-then the machine measures your sugar level I have to check mine 2-3 x's a day. [/size]

Oh okay, I did the same type of thing at the clinic to check iron levels
    Oh okay, I did the same type of thing at the clinic to check iron levels
    yes same exact concept!

07-09-09 07:02 PM
    Which meter do you use, P!nk?

Mine is a Breeze 2 with the discs.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-09-09 at 07:06 PM.
    07-09-09 07:03 PM
    Which meter do you use, P!nk?

I use the Contour with no coding for the test strips.

07-09-09 07:06 PM
    Yeah, no coding on mine, either. lil pistol has the Contour, also! As I recall.

07-09-09 07:08 PM
    lmao! I knew it was one of them cuz the commercial was just on! Jeez Kasi, stop hanging out with 12yo's and get friends your own age!!! lmao!

welcome to my house--7 people and 1 bathroom!

Lol. I do have friends my age, they're just never around! They think working is more important than hanging out.

That's 2 more than we have here! It sucks cause in the morning its a traffic jam with everyone trying to get into the batroom!

07-09-09 07:08 PM
    hi everyone
    07-09-09 07:09 PM
    Yeah, no coding on mine, either. lil pistol has the Contour, also! As I recall.

eventually when I'm ready for a new one, I'm going to get the skinny one that's dark pink-i forgot the name of it! But I want the pink! Lol

07-09-09 07:10 PM
    'Lo, Chad! How's the Emergency biz?

07-09-09 07:12 PM
    Lol. I do have friends my age, they're just never around! They think working is more important than hanging out.

That's 2 more than we have here! It sucks cause in the morning its a traffic jam with everyone trying to get into the batroom!

hmmmm....the nerve of them to be working instead of hangin out! LMAO!!

Yea, the B/rm here is VERY busy...... morning is the worst when every one first gets up & at night around now when all the kids shower one right agter the other-its like an assembly line! LMAO! Ok-NEXT! Done-NEXT! Done-NEXT!

07-09-09 07:13 PM
    hi everyone
    What?!

Hi Chad! How are you?
    07-09-09 07:13 PM
    its crazy once again, i cant wait , at 7am i start vacation
    07-09-09 07:14 PM
    hello lil bro! How are you and your lady doing?

07-09-09 07:15 PM
    What?!

Hi Chad! How are you?
    Brad what's the matter? Why are you mad?

07-09-09 07:17 PM
86,775 ... 12131214121512161217 ...