I was pretty irritated with the earlier inference that we were running people off and making them feel unwelcome. There are regulars, and many associates, and there's not much challenge to being here.

What I said was on the mark, there's only one person that has seriously drawn any ire, and that was taken elsewhere. That's not what our place is about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 11:23 PM
    *cough cough cough* anyone got some meds?

07-08-09 11:24 PM

I has been ready. You should go through and read all of the posts everyone made the first day we were told about it. This place is full of a bunch of potty mouths.

That means I'll have a lot or reading to do. I have to work at keeping mine under control, as a former Navy man, I can get salty enough to prerserve corpses. And I was a master at it. But, I have far more command of the language that I had in my younger years.

07-08-09 11:27 PM
    what kind of meds? i got the good kind haha
    07-08-09 11:29 PM
    *cough cough cough* anyone got some meds?

Must've had your ears tufted up, young lady! How are you faring, Shilah?

07-08-09 11:29 PM
    Must've had your ears tufted up, young lady! How are you faring, Shilah?

I had a feeling someone was talking about me..I'm alright just stopped up an throat hurts

Lol if there legal chad I want some lol

07-08-09 11:35 PM
    Ahhhh finally on my way home from work. Soooo tired. What a long effin day.
    Hmmm am I allowed to say that?

07-08-09 11:35 PM
    hi strawberry

07-08-09 11:38 PM
    Hi ShiSweetie how are you feelin? Workin at a hospital I would think you'd be able to get some meds like free cough syrup or something

07-08-09 11:43 PM
    Feel like crap strawberry finally got some sleep but I had to take tylenol pm and I feel drowsy and out of it still...how are you?

how is everyone else?
    07-08-09 11:45 PM
    That means I'll have a lot or reading to do. I have to work at keeping mine under control, as a former Navy man, I can get salty enough to prerserve corpses. And I was a master at it. But, I have far more command of the language that I had in my younger years.

Yep. There have been a lot of posts in the past two days. I think everyone was just taking advantage of being able to cuss freely at first. I'm sure the amount of curse words used will decrease over the next few days.

07-08-09 11:46 PM
    Shi I know you've probably heard me say this before but check out earthclinic E A R T H . C L I N I C - Folk Remedies and Holistic Cures
    I swear by their remedies whenever something is wrong with me

Kasi how you doin tonight hon? Hey how's the job thing going for you? I haven't heard about that in awhile.

07-08-09 11:59 PM
    I will sometime strawberry hopefully its just allergies..
    07-09-09 12:01 AM
    Feel like crap strawberry finally got some sleep but I had to take tylenol pm and I feel drowsy and out of it still...how are you?

how is everyone else?
    Aww. Sorry you still aren't feeling well, Shi. I'm glad you were able to get some sleep though.

I'm doing ok. We had a lice scare here tonight. It was found that one of Melissa's friends has lice, and she has been over here the past few days. It doesn't look like Melissa caught them though. Now we're just trying to figure out where they came from and if we have to worry about the animals getting them.

07-09-09 12:02 AM
    I really hate lice...I got them when I was yonger and it was miserable and a pain to get rid of. Hope you dont get them! ack!
    07-09-09 12:04 AM
    Yes But others may not So how many warnings do they giv eout before they ban you or whatever? Guess I'm going to have to step my game up if I want to keep this place exciting
    I got three warnings before I got banned. And that was with me giving them he11 too.

07-09-09 12:04 AM
    Shi I know you've probably heard me say this before but check out earthclinic E A R T H . C L I N I C - Folk Remedies and Holistic Cures
    I swear by their remedies whenever something is wrong with me

Kasi how you doin tonight hon? Hey how's the job thing going for you? I haven't heard about that in awhile.

I'm ok.

It's not going all that great. I've put in a few applications in at some of the other stores that are opening at the new shopping center soon, but haven't heard back from them yet.
    07-09-09 12:14 AM
    I really hate lice...I got them when I was yonger and it was miserable and a pain to get rid of. Hope you dont get them! ack!
    I've never had them, and I hope to never get them.

Melissa's mom told her she has to get her hair cut tonight after checking her scalp. Missy wasn't too happy to hear that.
    07-09-09 12:18 AM
    I've never had them, and I hope to never get them.

Melissa's mom told her she has to get her hair cut tonight after checking her scalp. Missy wasn't too happy to hear that.
    Hope you dont either they are not fun. I got mine from vacay bible school when I was younger. I didnt cut my hair when I did it but it does take alot of going thro your hair. If she has them make sure yall wash all the bedding and all that just to be safe.
    07-09-09 12:24 AM
    I got three warnings before I got banned. And that was with me giving them he11 too.

Hey there Skully long time no see how you been? Isn't it waaay late for you to be up? Are you working nights or something?

07-09-09 12:33 AM
    Ahhhh finally on my way home from work. Soooo tired. What a long effin day.
    Hmmm am I allowed to say that?

Flar flarn flarin filth.

07-09-09 12:49 AM
    Hope you dont either they are not fun. I got mine from vacay bible school when I was younger. I didnt cut my hair when I did it but it does take alot of going thro your hair. If she has them make sure yall wash all the bedding and all that just to be safe.

I'm not sure why her mom wants her to cut her hair. She looked through it and it looked fine, but then she said that she has to get her hair cut. Missy wants to keep it long, like it is now. She's been growing it out for over a year now.

All of her bedding is being washed. Her friend spent the past few nights here and they used her blankets and pillows to sleep on the floor in the living room. All of that went into the washer as soon as we got the phone call that Melissa was coming home tonight.
    07-09-09 12:50 AM

'Lo, there, skull!Haven't seen you around much.

07-09-09 12:52 AM

I'm not sure why her mom wants her to cut her hair. She looked through it and it looked fine, but then she said that she has to get her hair cut. Missy wants to keep it long, like it is now. She's been growing it out for over a year now.

All of her bedding is being washed. Her friend spent the past few nights here and they used her blankets and pillows to sleep on the floor in the living room. All of that went into the washer as soon as we got the phone call that Melissa was coming home tonight.
    Soak the bedding in a washing machine with Vinegar added, no soap, and then run a regular cycle.

07-09-09 12:54 AM
    Hey there Skully long time no see how you been? Isn't it waaay late for you to be up? Are you working nights or something?

Hiya Blondie, how's my favorite redhead doing? I've been great! They got me working 2nd shift all this week. Big change from working 1st shift for the past three years!

07-09-09 12:55 AM
86,775 ... 12041205120612071208 ...