Good night TBL! See ya'll bright and early.

The Keeper of the Queen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 09:44 PM
    Goodnight Wolf!
    07-07-09 09:49 PM
    Thanks Shelli - and good night number one.

I think that theme looks good, Rotund Aft.

Thanks

Good night TBL! See ya'll bright and early.

The Keeper of the Queen

Night Wolfie
    07-07-09 09:49 PM
    So... What's everybody who's still here up to??
    07-07-09 10:01 PM
    My usual thing, going up to Minnesota. In Wisconsin now.

07-07-09 10:03 PM
    Kinda nice, I have a tailwind and light load, pushing 8.3 mpg now.

07-07-09 10:08 PM
    So... What's everybody who's still here up to??
    I'm trying to change my rate plan. The new My T-Mobile site doesn't work properly on Opera and my IE keeps freezing on me. Looks like I'm going to be downloading Firefox.

07-07-09 10:14 PM
    I accessed My T-Mo via Bolt, Kasi .

07-07-09 10:17 PM
    Kinda nice, I have a tailwind and light load, pushing 8.3 mpg now.

Not bad man Pretty good fuel economy for a truck
    07-07-09 10:19 PM
    I'm trying to change my rate plan. The new My T-Mobile site doesn't work properly on Opera and my IE keeps freezing on me. Looks like I'm going to be downloading Firefox.

My internet explorer always has problems. I'm probably going to download 8 tonight
    07-07-09 10:19 PM
    I accessed My T-Mo via Bolt, Kasi .

I was trying to do it on my PC, but I had to call in anyway. It wouldn't let me change from Unlimited web only to Unlimited Web + Messaging. It had both options selected and I couldn't uncheck either one.
    07-07-09 10:35 PM
    All right. Now that I have that worked out... I have to call back the day that my new rate plan takes affect. Since unlimited messaging is included in the plan I have now, I can't add the Web+Messaging bundle yet.

My internet explorer always has problems. I'm probably going to download 8 tonight
    I tried downloading IE 8 but it kept failing. I've never had good luck with IE.
    07-07-09 10:38 PM
    Everyones having fun with their phones today aren't they?
    07-07-09 10:39 PM
    Funny how some of these carriers restrict access to their own sites via BB Browser. I use Bolt to access My Sprint also.

07-07-09 10:40 PM
    I was just noticing lag on mine, cleared the event log and straightened it right out.

07-07-09 10:43 PM
    Hey cartman. I just added an avatar to my signature in the Cafe. I think you'll like it.
    07-07-09 10:45 PM
    Hey BK. Do truckers still use cb radios?
    07-07-09 10:47 PM
    Everyones having fun with their phones today aren't they?
    Lol. It's not really a problem that I'm having. I'm just trying to save some money.

Right now we have Unlimited minutes/messaging, but usually only average between 700-1000 minutes a month (not including nights/weekends). T-Mobile recommends the 700 minutes Myfaves plan for us, but that isn't enough and the next highest is the 1000 minutes Myfaves. I don't want to take the chance of overages, so I went with the 1800 minutes Myfaves just in case. The next highest in minutes that they have after 1000 is the 1600 minutes Familytime plan, but that costs more than the 1800 plan; it makes sense to get the one with more for cheaper.
    07-07-09 10:48 PM
    Funny how some of these carriers restrict access to their own sites via BB Browser. I use Bolt to access My Sprint also.

I haven't tried to access T-Mobile's site on my BB. I know I can though, that's what T-Zones is. I found it easier to do on the PC, but since they changed the site it's been nothing but a hassle. The new site looks nice, but it's more difficult to navigate than the old one was.
    07-07-09 10:50 PM
    Lol. It's not really a problem that I'm having. I'm just trying to save some money.

Right now we have Unlimited minutes/messaging, but usually only average between 700-1000 minutes a month (not including nights/weekends). T-Mobile recommends the 700 minutes Myfaves plan for us, but that isn't enough and the next highest is the 1000 minutes Myfaves. I don't want to take the chance of overages, so I went with the 1800 minutes Myfaves just in case. The next highest in minutes that they have after 1000 is the 1600 minutes Familytime plan, but that costs more than the 1800 plan; it makes sense to get the one with more for cheaper.
    Oh I see I have 250 minutes a month, but unlimited calling to any 5 numbers. More than enough for me
    07-07-09 10:58 PM
    Hey BK. Do truckers still use cb radios?
    Yep. Still a useful tool. My screenname is also my handle.

07-07-09 10:59 PM
    Hey cartman. I just added an avatar to my signature in the Cafe. I think you'll like it.
    Lol, sounds good man
    07-07-09 11:05 PM
    How do you rename a link? I copied the http address from the happy place to put in my signature, but how can I make it say "The Cafe" or something?
    07-07-09 11:10 PM
    Oh I see I have 250 minutes a month, but unlimited calling to any 5 numbers. More than enough for me
    I don't need a lot, but Steve needs them for work. And damnit! Now I'm having a problem. I think they removed my data plan while trying to add the Web + Messaging. UGH. Now I have to call back.
    07-07-09 11:10 PM
    How do you rename a link? I copied the http address from the happy place to put in my signature, but how can I make it say "The Cafe" or something?
    Click the add "Insert Link". It shows the web address, then shows it again. The one in quotations is where the link will take you, the one outside is what the link will read
    07-07-09 11:16 PM
86,775 ... 11801181118211831184 ...