Lol I meant to change the color of Brian
    but I forgot to edit my autotext. Oooop! Haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 07:41 PM
    This is amazing. Here I am between Chicago, IL. And Rockford, 7 days into July, and it's 66 degrees. I'm running with the windows down, and it's sweet.

hey BK roll safe and its only about 70 here in jersey too! Chilly for this time of year as well!

07-07-09 07:42 PM
    sorry chrisy - I got carried away when I was typing my post!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-07-09 at 07:48 PM.
    07-07-09 07:45 PM
    Nice Shelli!
    hey I've been meaning to ask you if you could change your usual font size just a little bigger. Not the 1 you just used but the 1 you usually use is hard for me to read. I look like an old lady squinting with my berry real close to my face when I read yout posts lol

07-07-09 07:47 PM
    Has anyone ever used Plazmic to build a theme? I was just wondering if anyone knew how to put it on the phone to test it all out?
    07-07-09 07:47 PM
    sorry chrissy - I got carried away when I was typing my post!

No problem Long as we're on the same page!
    07-07-09 07:48 PM
    Nice Shelli!
    hey I've been meaning to ask you if you could change your usual font size just a little bigger. Not the 1 you just used but the 1 you usually use is hard for me to read. I look like an old lady squinting with my berry real close to my face when I read yout posts lol

how's this?! Lol jk!

you mean this one eh? I got lazy with auto tx!

07-07-09 07:51 PM
    Has anyone ever used Plazmic to build a theme? I was just wondering if anyone knew how to put it on the phone to test it all out?
    I have! I'm still working on one for myself. I can't find any of those Precision icons that aren't all stretched out and odd looking on the 83XX.

You mean to load it through DM? After saving the file you have to export it as an .alx and then you can load it onto your Blackberry using DM.
    07-07-09 07:51 PM
    I have!

You mean to load it through DM? After saving the file you have to export it as an .alx and then you can load it onto your Blackberry using DM.
    Thanks Kasi
    07-07-09 07:52 PM
    Thanks Kasi
    You're welcome.
    07-07-09 07:54 PM
    Hey Kasi, is it application loader?
    07-07-09 07:55 PM
    On the desktop manager? Yep. You want to chose Application Loader and Add/Remove Applications. It should search for it and find it automatically, but if it doesn't you'll want to use the "Browse" button to find the .alx file.
    07-07-09 07:58 PM
    On the desktop manager? Yep. You want to chose Application Loader and Add/Remove Applications. It should search for it and find it automatically, but if it doesn't you'll want to use the "Browse" button to find the .alx file.
    Okay, I'll try this out and see how I did Thanks for the help
    07-07-09 08:00 PM
    There are so many batches of downloads for themes, it will make your head spin. I must have 50MB.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-07-09 08:00 PM
    Nice directions kaka, your really getting good at advice.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-07-09 08:01 PM
    Hi Everyone! I'm baaack, and doing much better. What a pia day with the device!

07-07-09 08:03 PM
    I dunno if it's going to work. My phone just reset itself and got rid of my setting
    07-07-09 08:04 PM
    It worked Now I just gotta see if I can change the background in custom themes
    07-07-09 08:08 PM
    I dunno if it's going to work. My phone just reset itself and got rid of my setting
    It is suppose to reset when you use app loader. What setting did it get rid of?
    07-07-09 08:08 PM
    Uh oh, fat-booty just smoked his BlackBerry! Joking Brad, joking.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-07-09 08:09 PM
    It worked Now I just gotta see if I can change the background in custom themes
    You can. But, if your homescreen and app screen have different backgrounds, it will change the background of the app screen as well.
    07-07-09 08:09 PM
    Nice directions kaka, your really getting good at advice.

The Keeper of the Queen

Thanks Wolf! I try my best to give good advice when helping out.
    07-07-09 08:10 PM
    You can. But, if your homescreen and app screen have different backgrounds, it will change the background of the app screen as well.
    That's what I wanted it to do I loaded a pic of transparency to the app screen but I think it just turns out white on the phone

I like it Needs some work, things didn't get placed properly... But it'll be sweet when I'm done
    07-07-09 08:12 PM
    I lost email, then my device wouldn't let me get to the service book page to send service books - I could only get to the email edit page. Checked the browser config and sure enough it was set to TMo. I'd change it back to internet and save, then try to go back to the service book page and the browser config would change back to tmo! tried to find Service books at TMo's web page and I couldn't find them - they changed the page and hid them. Had to call CS to have them tell me how to find them!

I ended up wiping with JL and loading the .100 5.0 OS. Basically starting over, I only reloaded bbm and addy book contacts and auto text from my backup. Not taking any chances. I still can't figure out what I did to it, the only thing new was adding Bolt - unless setting permissions for it messed me up. I dunno.

07-07-09 08:18 PM
    I lost email, then my device wouldn't let me get to the service book page to send service books - I could only get to the email edit page. Checked the browser config and sure enough it was set to TMo. I'd change it back to internet and save, then try to go back to the service book page and the browser config would change back to tmo! tried to find Service books at TMo's web page and I couldn't find them - they changed the page and hid them. Had to call CS to have them tell me how to find them!

I ended up wiping with JL and loading the .100 5.0 OS. Basically starting over, I only reloaded bbm and addy book contacts and auto text from my backup. Not taking any chances. I still can't figure out what I did to it, the only thing new was adding Bolt - unless setting permissions for it messed me up. I dunno.

Sounds like alot of work Ex So it's back up and running now?
    07-07-09 08:21 PM
86,775 ... 11781179118011811182 ...