Hahaha, that's why new drivers shouldn't have new cars. I hope I can convince my daughter of that. Unfortunately I worry her Step-Father will buy her something too nice for a beginner.

My Son is more realistic. He wants an old boat like a caddy or something huge like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol. Well I haven't wrecked my parents car yet Well.... Nothing but taking some rubber off the tires. I did some nice tricks the otherday with my friend in the car. Stopped at a stopsign, then spun the car around to turn around, still had the wheels sliding in the gravel for like 60 feet
    07-06-09 12:06 AM
    Mike we weren't arguing were we? You wanna see arguing check out the thread about Glen Beck & his book! Lol! I'm going to bed finally. Don't know what I've been waiting for.
    Didn't mean to start anything that's for sure. Guess that's just the mothers way vs the fathers way.
    Goodnight friends!

07-06-09 12:06 AM
    Mike we weren't arguing were we? You wanna see arguing check out the thread about Glen Beck & his book! Lol! I'm going to bed finally. Don't know what I've been waiting for.
    Didn't mean to start anything that's for sure. Guess that's just the mothers way vs the fathers way.
    Goodnight friends!

It's all good Blondie Sleep well
    07-06-09 12:08 AM
    I'm actually gonna head to bed too Thanks for all your help guys. I'll catch you all later
    07-06-09 12:17 AM
    Good night you two. I guess it's a work night for most of the world, . I need to check out the Glen Beck thread and hope someone's giving him He77 for his BS, sorry Brad.

No we weren't arguing. - and you nailed it Blondie the difference between men and women.

07-06-09 12:36 AM
    Morning all. Hope your weekend was happy and safe...
    07-06-09 04:10 AM
    Good morning everybody! I'm not even gonna start on the Glenn Beck comment, considering you can't spell his name. ::: cough cough ::: Time will separate reality from wishes. Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday, I know Mike will, you bast@rd! Course we will have to rub it in on Saturday, so pfttttt.
    07-06-09 04:18 AM
    Hey there Jef! "Happy" Monday to you.
    07-06-09 04:19 AM
    Morning Wolf & Jef, or as I should be saying, goodnight!

We just got home from our fishing adventure. It was fun; up until I started feeling sick and threw up (luckily I was already out of the boat when I did; poor fishies would be eating my puke for breakfast this morning if I wasn't.) I spent 2 hours on the water and then the boys took me back to the dock once I started feeling ill, so I could lay in the truck.

I don't know if it was sea sickness or from the alcohol I had drank earlier or a combination of both, but I don't think I'll be joining them to do that again anytime soon - at least not in a boat that small.

I'm heading to bed now. Hopefully I can get a few hours of sleep and I'll be back around later.

Have a good Monday!

07-06-09 04:33 AM
    Good night kaka, hope you feel better. Next time you should pick up some Dramamine for the trip. Helps most people, though I've never used it myself. Just lucky I guess.
    07-06-09 04:43 AM
    Where did ya (try to) go fishing?

07-06-09 04:54 AM
    it was salt water fishing somewhere...

Sleep well sweet Kasi... I'd say try it again with less (or no) alcohol and see what happens...

Morning Wolfie, morning Woody...

Wolfie, that avatard is still too large, file-size wise, so don't worry about it. I'll just post it in a thread or something.... Thanks for trying...
    07-06-09 05:13 AM
    Roger that Jef. Morning Woodster!
    07-06-09 05:19 AM

That's how I roll.....

07-06-09 05:29 AM
    I'm jealous! I haven't "chummed" in the ocean in a very long time!

LOL...we sailed to Catalina one night and anchored down in Avalon where we proceeded to abuse adult beverages.

The next morning I was hurling over the rail of this tiny boat, which sat about 2 feet out of the water. As I hung my head over the water, just loving life, all of the sudden there was this dog staring at me...I'm like wtf, am I seeing things?? And then it dawned on me....I was face to face with a seal! LOL he must have liked what I had to offer!

07-06-09 05:46 AM
    Good morning everybody! I'm not even gonna start on the Glenn Beck comment, considering you can't spell his name. ::: cough cough ::: Time will separate reality from wishes. Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday, I know Mike will, you bast@rd! Course we will have to rub it in on Saturday, so pfttttt.
    Morning everyone.

My favorite part of that thread is the 'gifted' individual who has to let everyone know that he is reading that book and "many others as well". Wow. His intellect is so phenomenal that he reads many books at the same time. And has to make sure everyone knows it.
    Have a great day people. I gotta go to work.

Wow! My blackberry has a thing called spellcheck! I don't have to edit all my posts or worry about spelling fascists correcting me!

07-06-09 05:56 AM
    I'm sure we can "book" you for something else...
    07-06-09 06:07 AM
    LSG you are a real American!

The Keeper of the Queen

07-06-09 06:21 AM
    LSG you are a real American!

The Keeper of the Queen

I don't own a pickup truck or a firearm. No one in family is a cowboy. Not sure what you mean?

07-06-09 06:54 AM
    I don't own a pickup truck or a firearm. No one in family is a cowboy. Not sure what you mean?
    If you watched or listened to Beck, you'd understand. It's a Beckism, and the title of one of his books.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-06-09 08:01 AM

That's how I roll.....

I hate you and your rolly-polly jeep!

(Jk!jk!jk!jk!)

(I hate to admit it, but I love your jeep-reminds me of when the hub & I had ours! So I'm just jealous! )

07-06-09 08:06 AM
    ...*heads east to pick Shelli up for a cruise around....some place cool to cruise out there*...

Morning Pinky! How you today?
    07-06-09 08:08 AM
    g'morn LSG Pop Mike Jef Kasi
    Well actually g'nite Kasi - I'm guessing you got sea sick plus w/ a little drinky-poo didn't help. I hope you feel better soon!

I hope I didn't miss anyone

Morning w00dy! And Sadie!

07-06-09 08:08 AM
    Good morning to everyone! Well except Woody

Wolf I just wanna say I wuve you anyway.

Have a good day everyone! Well except Woody again

07-06-09 08:10 AM
    ...*heads east to pick Shelli up for a cruise around....some place cool to cruise out there*...

Morning Pinky! How you today?
    ok! Cool! To the palisades interstate pkwy we go! Great scenery on that interstate pkwy for sure

I'm good today-how you? How was the w/end as well?

07-06-09 08:11 AM
86,775 ... 11551156115711581159 ...