noo its a holiday and he's in a good mood don't want to listen to him be an a$$ not in the mood to happy lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shil you haven't seen that man in 3wks the last thing I'd be doin is posting on CB!!! Get busy girl!!!

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-04-09 at 03:00 PM.
    07-04-09 02:58 PM
    A Tim Hortons! With old signage, you take that picture?
    07-04-09 02:59 PM
    HI NORT!

07-04-09 03:01 PM
    A Tim Hortons! With old signage, you take that picture?
    Yeah I took it yesterday Was telling Jason how many cops we had sitting in there...
    07-04-09 03:02 PM
    Bad news Wolf, looks like my Monaco Grand Prix vacation plan now includes winning some sort of lottery, .

Can Monaco market its lure of gilded revelry to a planet in fear of going broke?

"Here we call it a challenging economy," says Michel Bouquier, director of the Monaco Tourism and Convention Board. "Monaco is actually doing pretty well. The recent Monte Carlo Rolex Masters tennis tournament sold 8,000 additional seats over last year. That is a very, very good sign."

For this year's Grand Prix on May 24, there's a marked change in booking patterns for luxury hotels, yachts, villas, etc. "People are booking later and later," says Bouquier. "But we are adapting. We have to be competitive."

But make no mistake � competitive doesn't translate into a fire sale. "We will never promote a discount Monaco," says Bouquier. Companies may offer added amenities, but the only formal plan to address the global economic downturn is to maintain 2008 prices for 2009.

Luca Virgilio, general manager of Hotel Metropole, agrees. "People this year are waiting to commit, hoping that they'll get a last-minute deal. But for Formula One we're always going to be very, very busy. Once we decide on the price, it's going to stay the same."

It's corporate bookings that have changed dramatically, everyone agrees. Robert Shepherd, Edminston Yacht Co.'s director of charter for the Americas, says: "In the past, companies chartered a yacht for the Monaco Grand Prix. But a corporation isn't so quick to spend that kind of money after it's laid off dozens of people."

Yet, prices during the Grand Prix are still astronomical. For instance, local residents and businesses often rent out their balconies overlooking the Grand Prix city track for around $100,000, says Virgilio. Virgilio's terrace hotel restaurants sell A Day at the Races package for E1,800 ($2,408), can hold more than 250 people � and are almost sold out.

A place like top nightclub Jimmy'z is known to raise the price for a beer to $90 for the Grand Prix, and people don't see that changing.

"Just last week, when I went to lunch with some friends in Monte Carlo, the bill was something like e500 ($688) per person for a table of 10 � a lot of money for ordinary food," says Jon*Acevski, who owns luxury rental property Chateau Saint Jeannet near Nice

Last edited by exelant; 07-04-09 at 03:07 PM.
    07-04-09 03:03 PM
    HI NORT!

Hello Shelli, you have 4th festivities, I'm in between them.

Yeah I took it yesterday Was telling Jason how many cops we had sitting in there...
    How many actually drive a VW?
    07-04-09 03:06 PM
    I'm sorry Shells, I was at work earlier, so I always do that, lol, then again in the evenings if I'm tired and fall asleep on the couch. Hahaha, if it's after 8 and I suddenly "go away" odds are I am sound asleep,

LOL! I know your like the king of dis-appearance! I'm gonna call you Hodini from now on!

07-04-09 03:07 PM
    Hello Shelli, you have 4th festivities, I'm in between them.

How many actually drive a VW?
    Not many. It was from a town 15 minutes away. I don't even think we have any police officers stay in our town. Too small. Yup Ingersoll's got the Beatle and Crown Vics. And Woodstock has the Crown Vics and the 2008 Dodge Charger
    07-04-09 03:08 PM
    Did you have to delete something or change something to keep it working?
    I just haven't closed the program since the day before my trial expired. I'll be SOL when I have to restart my computer or if it stops responding, but for now it works.

07-04-09 03:13 PM
    You are correct Mom, Kanga's idea!
    LMAO! Kanga mum!

07-04-09 03:13 PM
    I've heard the Chargers fall apart...
    Quick nap brb idk my bff jill
    07-04-09 03:14 PM
    I just haven't closed the program since the day before my trial expired. I'll be SOL when I have to restart my computer or if it stops responding, but for now it works.

Lol, that's a different way to do it I could do that I never shut my computer off anyhow, it's always in sleep.

I've heard the Chargers fall apart...
    Quick nap brb idk my bff jill
    Then you've been misinformed
    07-04-09 03:17 PM
    Snort, sorry for what's has and what's about to go down on your thread. Well not too sorry, just a shame the Sheriff of Spelling can't keep his big mouth shut.
    07-04-09 03:19 PM
    Lol, that's a different way to do it I could do that I never shut my computer off anyhow, it's always in sleep.
    I don't either, but when it updates itself it restarts automatically. Most of the time I put it into standby; that way it isn't completely off and the program doesn't close.

07-04-09 03:21 PM
    kaka, does Elements let you work on gif animations?
    07-04-09 03:22 PM
    I don't either, but when it updates itself it restarts automatically. Most of the time I put it into standby; that way it isn't completely off and the program doesn't close.

Yeah, that's what mine does when I click the power button. It leaves everything open so when I turn it back on I'm right where I left off
    07-04-09 03:24 PM
    Somebody has to go post in the True False thread Me and Wolf already did
    07-04-09 03:26 PM
    kaka kickin' booty!
    07-04-09 03:29 PM
    Lol, I think she replied before I even posted
    07-04-09 03:31 PM
    HAPPY

INDEPENDENCE

DAY
    !!!!

07-04-09 03:32 PM
    Somebody has to go post in the True False thread Me and Wolf already did
    I did already.

07-04-09 03:33 PM
    HAPPY

INDEPENDENCE

DAY
    !!!!

Blondie!!!! What's up?
    07-04-09 03:33 PM
    Hello everyone! Just briefly dropping in. Hope you're all having a great day!

07-04-09 03:34 PM
    I did already.

Good job

Hey guys, from what you've heard. What do you think the better phone for entertainment would be? The Tour or the Storm 2?
    07-04-09 03:34 PM
    Hello everyone! Just briefly dropping in. Hope you're all having a great day!

Sure sm Blondie Got big plans for the day?
    07-04-09 03:35 PM
86,775 ... 11351136113711381139 ...