I just now learned of it. Sorry. Hey, when ya gonna correct your name? It really bugs me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 10:48 PM
    Hi Kanga! Sorry I missed the party, I was about to go and have a 'weenie' roast, but couldn't find one on the offender. So, off with 'is 'ead!

07-01-09 10:51 PM
    I just now learned of it. Sorry. Hey, when ya gonna correct your name? It really bugs me!

That's fine. I would have never known it existed if I had not been contacted about it.

I will be changing my name when bumble gets his nuts out of the dixie cup and it starts snowing on the hilltops of he!!.

Just sayin....

07-01-09 10:58 PM
    morning everyone...

Morning Shilah,

And goodnight! Its bedtime for me. Night #2 of sleep. I'll talk to you all in the AM! Don't be too rough on the boys in the graveyard thread tonight, Shi.

07-01-09 10:58 PM
    Hi Kanga! Sorry I missed the party, I was about to go and have a 'weenie' roast, but couldn't find one on the offender. So, off with 'is 'ead!

Yeah it was a lovely party started by someone I have never interacted with. Go figure.

It's all good!

07-01-09 11:00 PM
    I'd seen him cruise in a couple of times. Haven't been monitoring as much this week, so I missed and rethought having one this late. I was rather irate with that one, especially after I thought there was a potential decent addition. Most uncool.

07-01-09 11:06 PM
    That's fine. I would have never known it existed if I had not been contacted about it.

I will be changing my name when bumble gets his nuts out of the dixie cup and it starts snowing on the hilltops of he!!.

Just sayin....

Bwahahaha! And I didn't think of my atrocious grammar in that sentence. I'm glad things are calming down. It must have been in the air today.

07-01-09 11:09 PM
    morning everyone...

Hey girl. I'm headed to bed. How are you?

07-01-09 11:12 PM
    morning everyone...

Hey, Shilah! how are you this eve/morning? Saw your pic in that other thread, and I still say you are a lovely young lady. Cute pup, too! Don't get so down on yourself, I saw at least 1 other positive comment, and that's a good thing!

07-01-09 11:15 PM
    Bwahahaha! And I didn't think of my atrocious grammar in that sentence. I'm glad things are calming down. It must have been in the air today.

Yes. LOL! Most of us don't think about it when we are all joking around and having fun. I guess he thought that I had *accidentally* screwed up my name.

Hopefully everything will stay calm for a while.

07-01-09 11:18 PM
    I had curiosity about it, and figured there was good reason, and that was enough for me. I've had a couple folks PM me that I had messed up the spelling of my SN. Uh-unh, it is very deliberately spelled, and has been my radio handle for 17 years.
    07-01-09 11:22 PM
    Morning Shilah,

And goodnight! Its bedtime for me. Night #2 of sleep. I'll talk to you all in the AM! Don't be too rough on the boys in the graveyard thread tonight, Shi.

Night night sleep good! Aww come on lol
    Hey girl. I'm headed to bed. How are you?

Just getting to work, you still doing ok?
    Hey, Shilah! how are you this eve/morning? Saw your pic in that other thread, and I still say you are a lovely young lady. Cute pup, too! Don't get so down on yourself, I saw at least 1 other positive comment, and that's a good thing!

Hey Jim! How are you? Im alright just now getting to work. Thanks! That is my dads dog bella when I was watching her the other day while everyone was gone. I havent seen any yet Ill have to go look.
    07-01-09 11:23 PM
    See, I wasn't kidding. Dunno how many folks saw that yet, but you're getting this stuff down pat.
    07-01-09 11:33 PM
    See, I wasn't kidding. Dunno how many folks saw that yet, but you're getting this stuff down pat.
    IDK either lol.
    07-01-09 11:37 PM
    It took a while to get through that stuff. WTF!? That Bumble has a screw loose, I meant screen names are supposed to be unique. My goodness, look at the mangled spelling of my name - it was on purpose. It's not on a paper turned in for a grade - it's CrackBerry. Wish I had been there,

07-01-09 11:37 PM
    Hey guys I'm just stopping in for a moment before bed. Hope everyone had a good day. Shila you enjoy your day! I saw your picture you hot lil mama! You been holdin out on us!

07-01-09 11:40 PM
    It took a while to get through that stuff. WTF!? That Bumble has a screw loose, I meant screen names are supposed to be unique. My goodness, look at the mangled spelling of my name - it was on purpose. It's not on a paper turned in for a grade - it's CrackBerry. Wish I had been there,

Yeah he's a real work of art . I think I seen it as soon as SG came in here and said it and I told Jef and everyone went in with their fire sticks! Im going to mizspell evrtything! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    07-01-09 11:40 PM
    Hey guys I'm just stopping in for a moment before bed. Hope everyone had a good day. Shila you enjoy your day! I saw your picture you hot lil mama! You been holdin out on us!

Always the best for last right? lol thank you! You are a hot lil mama yourself! More so than me because I do not have any children lol.
    07-01-09 11:42 PM
    Hello TBL'ers. I just wanted to pop in and thank those of you who were there for me and my name earlier today. I really appreciate it to one and all.

Kanga you are absolutely welcome! I am very protective of my friends, whether they need it or not lol & when I saw that jacka$$ post all that ish I got pi$$ed!
    Like so many others, my name is spelled wrong too. I wonder if he's making a list right now. We etter not let him find out Shi used her initials & backwards too!
    Lol!

07-01-09 11:47 PM
    Ok I've barely got 1 eye open at this point. Goodnight all!
    xo

07-01-09 11:49 PM
    Night strawberry! Sweet dreams! And not of mizspellngs!
    07-01-09 11:50 PM
    Hey Shila, I want to see the pic. Where is it? I'm about done, myself. Got to get up at 730

07-01-09 11:58 PM

No. Obviously he had an issue with me although I had never had any correspondance with him. I usually never leave my thread or this one, so the whole thing came out of left field. Who knows? LOL! Some folks aren't happy unless they are b!tching about something.

I too, thought screen names were supposed to be creative. I suppose "The Man" is trying to keep us down.

I just tried to reply with more dignity and thought than the op did. Hopefully it is done now.

07-01-09 11:58 PM
    Spelling cop on an online forum! What a maroon! well I got to get some sleep, gnite everyone.

07-01-09 11:59 PM
    Spelling cop on an online forum! What a maroon! well I got to get some sleep, gnite everyone.

Oh nozz! lol Night mikey!
    Hey Shilah, I want to see the pic. Where is it? I'm about done, myself. Got to get up at 730

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/wha...ok-like-70698/

here in this thread girl!
    07-02-09 12:00 AM
86,775 ... 10981099110011011102 ...