Ello Shelli, what's going on!?
    not much-just chillin restin the foot/ankle just got done "watching" Wolf's class on phonebucket. And watching House re-runs on USA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:16 PM
    Sheli, take your time. And then you know how to get me for help.
    thanks Pop !

06-30-09 08:17 PM
    I get confirmation emails from photobucket I don't know exactly how to use it though, I never knew how to find the /img code from my phone Always had to turn on the computer to find it
    Read what I posted about using the code in the confirmation emails. But you can do what Wolf wrote to post your pictures - it is a very good way to post from your BlackBerry.

06-30-09 08:18 PM
    It's what I use to log in. Must be in my profile, but I'll check.
    06-30-09 08:20 PM
    Hey BK Yeah Shi seemed a little out of it earlier huh? Lack of sleep would do that to you Lol.
    She probably is sleeping right now; she's gotta get up in a few hours for work.

I won't be suffering from lack of sleep tonight. I've been up for 19 hours now and I think it may be time for me to go eat dinner and then head to bed.
    06-30-09 08:21 PM
    Read what I posted about using the code in the confirmation emails. But you can do what Wolf wrote to post your pictures - it is a very good way to post from your BlackBerry.

Sounds good. I wish it would just send back what it looks like on the computer with the 4 codes.

And Wolf, I think Ex is right about the emails. I had mine set to a different account at the start because I thought they'd send me junk. Then I'd send my pictures from my email, and the confirmation would get sent to my other email account
    06-30-09 08:22 PM
    not much-just chillin restin the foot/ankle just got done "watching" Wolf's class on phonebucket. And watching House re-runs on USA.

I haven't been around that much the last few days, what happened to your foot?
    06-30-09 08:23 PM
    Woot! I'm officially an addict now.
    06-30-09 08:24 PM
    She probably is sleeping right now; she's gotta get up in a few hours for work.

I won't be suffering from lack of sleep tonight. I've been up for 19 hours now and I think it may be time for me to go eat dinner and then head to bed.
    Lol, I can't be staying up too late either. I work at 8 tommorrow I'm hoping the boss wont be in... 2 people on buffet, easy day - all day. 2 people on buffet plus the boss helping out... Stressful all day long
    06-30-09 08:24 PM
    Lol, I can't be staying up too late either. I work at 8 tommorrow I'm hoping the boss wont be in... 2 people on buffet, easy day - all day. 2 people on buffet plus the boss helping out... Stressful all day long
    Lol. Work always seems to be more hectic when the boss is in.
    06-30-09 08:26 PM
    ok-so you can go to phoTobucket (I just realized I've been typing phone instead! Lol) from your bb-then you can click on "join now" to create an account? (From the bb or does it have to be on a compt?)

06-30-09 08:27 PM
    Lol. Work always seems to be more hectic when the boss is in.
    Yeah. It shouldn't have to be like that though. A business should never run smoothly when the boss isn't there, and the complete opposite when he is... Talking about wasted money and food cost. They pay him to be there 14 hours a day Waste....
    06-30-09 08:29 PM
    It's all there! IDK why I don't and you do, but not a big deal anymore.
    06-30-09 08:33 PM
    Damn, it's the stem cell research episode of Southpark When are they going to be making more episodes?
    06-30-09 08:34 PM
    I haven't been around that much the last few days, what happened to your foot?
    june 20th at approximately 8pm-the victim stepped off a step wrong when stepping down with her right foot, lost footing and rolled & twisted the ankle. She fell to the floor. :'( crawled to the couch while her mom got ice for her foot. Rested it for 2 days-thought it was feeling better so started walking on it-after a fews days of that - the pain & swelling continued - so off to the docs she went today (finally aft 10days-stubborn jack@ss-LOL)....torn ligaments on top and side of right foot near that bumpy bone thing-doc gave her a removable soft cast for 4-6wks sux. Ice-rest-motrin.

I think that sums it up! LOL

06-30-09 08:35 PM
    ok-so you can go to phoTobucket (I just realized I've been typing phone instead! Lol) from your bb-then you can click on "join now" to create an account? (From the bb or does it have to be on a compt?)
    That I'm not sure Sheli. I've only set it up once and you had to from a PC then.
    06-30-09 08:37 PM
    june 20th at approximately 8pm-the victim stepped off a step wrong when stepping down with her right foot, lost footing and rolled & twisted the ankle. She fell to the floor. :'( crawled to the couch while her mom got ice for her foot. Rested it for 2 days-thought it was feeling better so started walking on it-after a fews days of that - the pain & swelling continued - so off to the docs she went today (finally aft 10days-stubborn jack@ss-LOL)....torn ligaments on top and side of right foot near that bumpy bone thing-doc gave her a removable soft cast for 4-6wks sux. Ice-rest-motrin.

Anyone else experiencing deja-vu right now?

WTF..? Why did it turn that into a hyperlink?
    No, I've only had one email ever set up on there.
    Congrats on being an addict Kasi

And you're bad attendance is unexcusable Norton.... Guess we know who's the bar tender tonight

I don't know how I keep missing posts I notive them 20 minutes later...
    06-30-09 08:40 PM
    Woot! I'm officially an addict now.
    w00t! w00t! Way to go kasi-you little addict you!

06-30-09 08:40 PM
    That I'm not sure Sheli. I've only set it up once and you had to from a PC then.
    ok-then when I get to it-i will fire up the big boy then and "join" that way. Thanks! I fig'd I was on the bb-if I could just go from here, but no biggie-il do it on the compt.

06-30-09 08:43 PM

Near that bumpy bone thing?.... Pretty sure it actually is a bone
    06-30-09 08:43 PM

Oh wowww, well hopefully it will be better soon!
    06-30-09 08:44 PM
    Anyone else experiencing deja-vu right now?

WTF..? Why did it turn that into a hyperlink?
    yes! deja vu keeps happening over and over! LMAO! I know! But some one asked that didn't already know! Lol!

And that is weird that did that!

06-30-09 08:45 PM
    yes! deja vu keeps happening over and over! LMAO! I know! But some one asked that didn't already know! Lol!

And that is weird that did that!

I don't even know what it does. Opens up some Vista window saying something and the "Allow" "Don't Allow" buttons at the bottom
    06-30-09 08:46 PM
86,775 ... 10811082108310841085 ...