Lol, and each to their own.

Beast showed me another shortcut. The picture img code is sent back with the confirmation email. There's amall string in the middle of the address, but delete that and frame it with and there's your picture. I save them from there and never need to visit pb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 07:39 PM
    You're right Ed. Try it other ways Blondie and see what you like - the settings I gave you are right, too. They are the starting point. Ed likes to turn off style sheets - it just how pages are rendered and you can decide which you like.

06-30-09 07:42 PM
    Yes, if you have it set for that, and if you don't already have a bunch of pictures in there. I have on mobile 55 pages currently of smiley's alone.
    06-30-09 07:43 PM
    And the access speed on mobile is great. Getting to and viewing your albums is a snap now. It's sweet!
    06-30-09 07:45 PM
    You like the look with Style Sheets set Mike? I'm sure there's some reason for it, but haven't found it yet.
    06-30-09 07:46 PM
    OK, the new uploads, and any when you go to your albums will be thumbnails.
    Wait, forgot! PhotoBucket will tell you to set StyleSheets on. Personally I hate that setting on. Makes sites look like crap, and doesn't change how PhotoBucket works at all.
    Anyway, back to the thumbnails. When you get to the picture you want, click it and it will become a new page with just that picture. Hit your Menu key, scroll up and select Selection Mode, highlight the image (dashes will surround it). Hit your Menu key again, and scroll down to Image Address. Select that and scroll and select Copy.
    Now go back to the forum you want to post in. In the posting box you will need:
    [img]paste image address here[/img]
    It's as simple as that.
    That's how to get the image address on Flickr, too.

Doesn't Photobucket email you the link when you send in the photo on your BB?
    06-30-09 07:50 PM
    I don't have that option anymore with 5.0 Ed, and actually don't remember what the difference looked like. That was something I learned from Stoner.

I have all my codes stored on a Docs 2 Go document along with a description so I don't need to go to PB - it's such a pain, but your shortcut will ease the pain for everyone who visits Pbucket.

Last edited by exelant; 06-30-09 at 08:00 PM.
    06-30-09 07:52 PM
    Hello, everyone!

For once in the last few days I'm not posting on the brink of passing out. Took it a little slower, and had some unwind time today. Sat down to watch a movie, saw 10 minutes,Zzzzzzzzzz.

See everyone is having some fun too. I'll be around and off and on for the evening. I see Mike P!nk SBerry
    Brad, Kasi, and Wolf, and if I missed anyone, sound off! Hopefully, Shilah is sleeping. Girl needs some rest.

06-30-09 07:53 PM
    That's how to get the image address on Flickr, too.

Doesn't Photobucket email you the link when you send in the photo on your BB?
    That's what I just mentioned, and is how I get the code.
    But the jpg string has a bit that looks like: ?action=view&current=utf- that needs to be removed.

06-30-09 07:56 PM
    BK pointed out that the string was in the confirmation email, and I found the line that needs to be removed. A team effort, but I felt pretty dumb I hadn't noticed it before.

06-30-09 07:58 PM
    Hello all what's going on?
    06-30-09 07:59 PM
    Norton, what's going on man?
    06-30-09 07:59 PM
    I never get a confirmation email, and can find no setting to have it sent. What are you guys doing I'm not?
    06-30-09 08:00 PM
    Snort, Beast! Evening gentlemen!
    06-30-09 08:01 PM
    I get confirmation emails from photobucket I don't know exactly how to use it though, I never knew how to find the /img code from my phone Always had to turn on the computer to find it
    06-30-09 08:02 PM
    Hello, everyone!

For once in the last few days I'm not posting on the brink of passing out. Took it a little slower, and had some unwind time today. Sat down to watch a movie, saw 10 minutes,Zzzzzzzzzz.

See everyone is having some fun too. I'll be around and off and on for the evening. I see Mike P!nk SBerry
    Brad, Kasi, and Wolf, and if I missed anyone, sound off! Hopefully, Shilah is sleeping. Girl needs some rest.

Hey BK Yeah Shi seemed a little out of it earlier huh? Lack of sleep would do that to you Lol.
    06-30-09 08:04 PM
    hello BK! Howd the fridge finding go?

06-30-09 08:04 PM
    Norton, what's going on man?
    Not much, just getting readjusted to working everyday in the morning and it being super slow. Watching South Park

You?
    06-30-09 08:05 PM
    hi Nort!

06-30-09 08:06 PM
    Not much, just getting readjusted to working everyday in the morning and it being super slow. Watching South Park

You?
    Cool stuff man Southpark starts in 30 mins for me.
    06-30-09 08:07 PM
    hi Nort!

Ello Shelli, what's going on!?

Cool stuff man Southpark starts in 30 mins for me.
    There's four in a row here!
    06-30-09 08:10 PM
    I'm lost with the phonebucket stuff for now....I'm gonna have to re-read it a thousand times to figure it out! But-thats just me!

06-30-09 08:12 PM
    Sheli, take your time. And then you know how to get me for help.
    06-30-09 08:13 PM
    I hope cellphone companies continue making good products... I'd be pretty upset if they started cheaping out on everything. Pretty sad the universal remote I bought for $6.00 works better than the remote that came with my $1300 tv.... Show some pride in your product you cheapskates.
    06-30-09 08:14 PM
    I never get a confirmation email, and can find no setting to have it sent. What are you guys doing I'm not?
    I don't know why you're not getting the emails. mabe when you set up the email option and got the email addy to send your pictures to, you didn't have an email entered for yourself in your PB profile.

06-30-09 08:15 PM
86,775 ... 10801081108210831084 ...