I'm doing quite well today, thank you src. About to back away from the computer, and get to work. Well, not work work, but work none the less.
    06-28-09 07:00 AM
    sounds like fun

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 07:02 AM
    Nuttin' but trouble young lady, as always. Got to get the teleporter in an operational state, these third world nuke plants are pissing me off!
    06-28-09 07:21 AM
    Wallpapers. I ended up falling asleep yesterday and didn't finish when I had started.
    You gonna share with the class when your done?

Here's my home screen:
    06-28-09 07:26 AM
    Nuttin' but trouble young lady, as always. Got to get the teleporter in an operational state, these third world nuke plants are pissing me off!
    umm ok?....

06-28-09 07:29 AM
    You gonna share with the class when your done?

Here's my home screen:
    Sure, but I don't know if anyone else will like them. I'm making them with pictures I already have of celebrities. I just made a really cool one of Taylor Swift. Give me a minute to upload to to Flickr and I'll share.
    06-28-09 07:46 AM
    umm ok?....
    Well if you've got teleporter plans that don't include a nuke plant for power, I'd appreciate your help. All of my designs so far have required one, and the only people willing to sell are the Iranians, Pakistanis, North Koreans and of course the Russians. None of their power plants are worth a crap, so I keep having to go back to the drawing board. I really want to get this done! I'll take all the help I can get.
    06-28-09 07:49 AM
    Sure, but I don't know if anyone else will like them. I'm making them with pictures I already have of celebrities. I just made a really cool one of Taylor Swift. Give me a minute to upload to to Flickr and I'll share.
    With all of the quality photos I've seen you take, you are using celebrity pics for wallpaper?
    06-28-09 07:51 AM
    Chadski, your being awfully quite, got a 5 alarm going, maybe a maiming, chainsaw dismemberment, up a tree?
    06-28-09 07:53 AM
    no just watching tv haha
    06-28-09 07:59 AM
    i had a 5 alarm yesterday, yesterday in general sucked
    06-28-09 08:00 AM
    I don't have any idea what your talking about wolf

06-28-09 08:01 AM
    With all of the quality photos I've seen you take, you are using celebrity pics for wallpaper?
    Lol. Yeah. I'm just using them for now. I have to dig through my computer to find all of my photos; my folders aren't very organized right now from transfering stuff from the desktop to the laptop.

That's the one I just finished.
    06-28-09 08:03 AM
    A painfully sore good morning everyone!

The worst part is done. A friend came in at the last minute and offered us use of his own former U-haul truck and a pickup with a trailer. We also had another fella come with a pick-up, and several other folks came in to halp for the first 3 runs.

Of course it did turn out to be the hottest day of the year, so far. 106 was the index, and by the 4th load was pure torture.

But now, all we have to do is clean up and then disperse our stuff.

Hope Ya'll are having a decent day so far, and that it just gets better. I hafta find chargers soon or I'm gonna be in the hurt locker.

06-28-09 08:09 AM
    i think wolf is drunk lol
    06-28-09 08:12 AM
    i had a 5 alarm yesterday, yesterday in general sucked
    I'll bet! Dang, and I was just kidding around. I'll slink away now....

I don't have any idea what your talking about wolf
    Oh come on now, doesn't everybody have a teleporter project going in their garage?

Lol. Yeah. I'm just using them for now. I have to dig through my computer to find all of my photos; my folders aren't very organized right now from transfering stuff from the desktop to the laptop.

That's the one I just finished.
    The three monkeys never looked so good!
    06-28-09 08:13 AM
    Morning Beast! Glad you got'er done, well at least the hard part.

Chadski, if I were drunk I'd be making sense right now!
    06-28-09 08:15 AM
    I'll bet! Dang, and I was just kidding around. I'll slink away now....

Oh come on now, doesn't everybody have a teleporter project going in their garage?

The three monkeys never looked so good!
    Lmao! I saw those three pictures and had to put them together like that. I'm still trying to adjust the brightness just right. In the original pictures her hair was almost the same color as the background.
    06-28-09 08:16 AM
    I know what teleporting is just don't know why your talking about it lol

06-28-09 08:18 AM
    Well if you've got teleporter plans that don't include a nuke plant for power, I'd appreciate your help. All of my designs so far have required one, and the only people willing to sell are the Iranians, Pakistanis, North Koreans and of course the Russians. None of their power plants are worth a crap, so I keep having to go back to the drawing board. I really want to get this done! I'll take all the help I can get.
    Wolf, think outside the box. Cold fusion is the way to go. For a short term power solution, talk to Ex about a methane power plant.

Good morning Chelsea (notice I said your name first), shisopandaliciousbarfingrainbowbambooshootsinthefo rest, bk, kasi,chad

06-28-09 08:19 AM
    morning Jim glad you got alot of your stuff moved

06-28-09 08:19 AM
    lol I have a damn long name morning LSG

06-28-09 08:21 AM
    I know what teleporting is just don't know why your talking about it lol
    Until I get a job and moved to Virginia, it's the only convenient way to see my Kanga on a regular basis.
    06-28-09 08:22 AM
    Morning Brian! (I remembered )
    06-28-09 08:23 AM
    Until I get a job and moved to Virginia, it's the only convenient way to see my Kanga on a regular basis.
    now that makes more sense why your blabbing about it lol I have a ? For ya

06-28-09 08:24 AM
86,775 ... 10521053105410551056 ...