For whatever reason that song makes me think of you. I knew you would know it!
    Ok kids break time is over see ya!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Catch you later Blondie, I gotta head to work myself. You guys gotta go through the forums and get some more members coming in here. Either that or get on BBM to all our "regular" ******* and tell them to get back in here

I'll be back on tonight somtime, later losers!
    06-26-09 12:28 PM
    Have fun at work b-s. Try to say something nice to at least one person. Thats your goal for the day!
    06-26-09 12:30 PM
    Good morning, Shilah , SBerry
    ,Kasi Chad, ank you too, P!nk.

My pay cut that took effect the 1st took a $208 bite out of my arse as well. You're all seeing the results of why gov shouldn't be running business. Many of you are too young to remember the bad old days of people suffering during the Carter administration. This is gonna get worse, I hate to say. Right now, as I speak, there are people working hard to drive up energy prices. Prepare to shell out another couple grand a year to stay comfortable.

Jim I have madd love & respect for you so I certainly won't get into a political debate with you, or any one of you either, but I have to remind everyone that this started during the last administration. I first started losing business due to financial reasons in January of '08.

Ok I'm really out now.
    Peace & chicken grease my homies

06-26-09 12:30 PM
    Oh I see how it is. Too proud to admit you were at fault.

Good afternoon to you too... *****
    Pride goeth before the fall, and I have no intent to prostrate myself thusly.

06-26-09 12:34 PM
    Ohn yeah, I remember them, Mike. Look at all of those situations, you see what either 'end' of the spectrum can screw up.

Problem is, this ain't either end, this one's gonna be on a whole new scale of Oh, schittski!

Time will tell, but I don't think it will be near the Great Depression. We learned our lesson then, and I know many don't want the government stepping in, but sometimes it has to happen to prevent the worst from happening. Letting people suffer is the one sure way I know to a totalitarian government as history has shown time and again; what happened in Germany during the 20's and 30's when Hitler "took" the chancellorship is a good lesson.
    06-26-09 12:42 PM
    Jim I have madd love & respect for you so I certainly won't get into a political debate with you, or any one of you either, but I have to remind everyone that this started during the last administration. I first started losing business due to financial reasons in January of '08.

Ok I'm really out now.
    Peace & chicken grease my homies

I know that, SBerry
    That's where this fire started. Folks thought they elected a fireman, but actually got a firebug driving a supertanker full of LNG.

Hon, we have no beef over the last twit. There couldve been potential, and the call was blown. I am sick to death of these politicos making love to the cameras and cutting our throats as the lights go out.

These people are addicts, and 'religious' zealots. Not of faith, but of Power. Money. Fame. Attention. They spend our sweat and blood like wine at Caligula's orgies. They feast while people starve. They fly in private jets while telling us to cut back. They ride in limousines while folks try to find a cheap pair of shoes.

Remember, I've slept on sidewalks before, and not as an attention-getting stunt. I don't feel your economic plight, I'm living it. Same as most of you.

And I'm angry that we, as a people, are getting burned.

06-26-09 12:56 PM
    Hello all...

Shelli, my head is fine, thank you very much... Lots of water before sleep...

Shilah, thanks again for the talk last night... It was a little hazy, but fun...

I'm off to do some running around... Tonight is our big game with the rights to play in the championship tomorrow...

Anyone get to see the All Star Game pictures I posted? It's a photobucket slide show, so I don't know if it'll work on WAP, but it was posted between 11 and midnight central time last night...

Before I hit the tequila...
    06-26-09 01:16 PM
    bye Blondie!

See ya later brad!

06-26-09 01:25 PM
    your welcome Jef it was quite comical!

06-26-09 01:25 PM
    Hello all...

Shelli, my head is fine, thank you very much... Lots of water before sleep...
    Jef not many people know that trick although I never drink in large amounts, I'm lucky to have 3 beers a year! Seriously-i tell people that trick with the water and they don't believe me-when I explain about the whole hydration and veins thing-they still dont-their loss! Oh well.

I'm glad you are fine

06-26-09 01:29 PM
    Yep. I don't know if you saw the story, but the bottom of the tequila bottle had way more than I thought... It was supposed to be one shot and one beer, and then it was WOW that was good, one more shot, then it was I can finish that! and one more shot... And I didn't finish it...

So it was three shots of tequila in about 5 minutes... I was smart enough to go sit down with my beer and see what happened instead of drinking more.....

OK, time for me to fly....
    06-26-09 01:37 PM
    yes I did see it was only sup'd to be one shot LOL that turned into a few! See ya Jef!

Hey Shil didn't know you were still here

06-26-09 01:43 PM
    yes I'm here..I'm usually always around shelli....

06-26-09 01:46 PM
    UGH! I finally fell asleep and 10 minutes later Steve's sister and friends come in here and roughly shake me until I wake up! *locks door, turns TV up as loud as it will go to ignore any knocks on door*
    06-26-09 01:48 PM
    Chirpety-chirpety Chirp! Chirp!

06-26-09 03:02 PM

The Keeper of the Queen

06-26-09 03:11 PM
    I don't know if the bug bomb is gonna help Pop! And what the heck is the other pix of-hard to see on wap-never could fig it out

06-26-09 03:17 PM
    It's hard to see on a 22" LCD too...

Looks like a back pack or a rocking chair of sorts...
    06-26-09 03:19 PM
    I thought it could appear to be a car seat - meaning "stop acting like a cry baby". ??? Idk???

Hey Jef how's the day goin?

06-26-09 03:21 PM
    Could be a car seat...

Day is great! I slept till almost noon, which I'm not thrilled about, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over (pun intended), took the Jeep out with my daughter to pick up some pictures from WalGreens (I printed out an 8x10 and 4x6 for the 4 girls who made the all star team, see below), went to ****'s Sporting Goods and got a weighted donut for the bats (mmmmmmm, donut), and went to PetSmart for dog food and fish for the turtles... Gonna mow the back yard, jump in the pool, jump in the shower, and it will be game time...

So stoked...

My girl is on the left...

06-26-09 03:28 PM
    Seriously, it's ****'s Sporting Goods!!! That really scalds my scrotum... Stupid Net Nazis and their over-protective auto-correction bull honkey...

So I guess we went to Richard's Sporting Goods... And on the way, we drove past the **** farm, and then my daughter pricked her finger after she rode the *** at the petting zoo...

And I'm out of ideas...
    06-26-09 03:30 PM
    Chirpety-chirpety Chirp! Chirp!

Lol. I've been trying to fall back asleep. Unfortunately now that I've been woken up, I can't. 1 hour just isn't going to cut it.

Oh, and my phone is back up and running!

06-26-09 03:30 PM
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-26-09 03:32 PM
    YAY KASI'S bb is alive w00t! Sorry to hear about the sleep pron tho- but maybe you'll get a good nite sleep tonight then? **crosses fingers for Kasi**

Jef your daugt is adorable awww they all look cute in the pix! LOL at the ****'s Sporting Goods = "Richard's" Sporting Goods!

06-26-09 03:37 PM
    ok its just cracked thunder, nasty litghning bolt, kids outta pool, and its pouring like mad now fml-there goes the afternoon!

06-26-09 03:43 PM
86,775 ... 10351036103710381039 ...