A bit of a slow morning in TBL huh? I gotta head out in a half hour too
    06-26-09 11:53 AM
    hey brad

Can't you ever be nice and say hello nicely

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 11:55 AM
    ok you prob do things diff there in Tx- out here in Jersey we have a "wake" before a funeral. The wake is when the body is laid out in a coffin from say 2p-4p and 7-9p for 1 or 2 days- on the next day - you go to the funeral parlor and the priest does a brief mass-then to the church for a full mass-then to the cemetary for a brief final goodbye-then off to a restuarant for the attendees that went to the funeral for lunch.

Well I guess we do it the same way cept just diff terms. The visitation where you can see the body is the day before for a few hours and to see the family what not usually the next day you go to the church and then you go to the graveside. Last funeral I went to we went to graveside first and then had a memorial service and I kinda like that better. They had the visitation the night before but I didnt go it was to late in the day.
    06-26-09 11:56 AM
    hey brad

Can't you ever be nice and say hello nicely

What's wrong with crackheads? Better than losers isn't it?

Good morning Shelli! I trust you've slept well?
    its been gettin slower and slower each day and night....

Good morning Shelli! I trust you've slept well?
    see? Now that wasn't so hard was it brad???

I'm doin fine and no actually I sleep like ****e last night! How bout yourself? Off to work soon?

06-26-09 11:57 AM

People haven't been coming on as much as they used to. I've slowed down here too. Oh well, it will pick back up. Once people start talking more in here, people will be more inclined to come in for a while
    06-26-09 11:58 AM
    see? Now that wasn't so hard was it brad???

I'm doin fine and no actually I sleep like ****e last night! How bout yourself? Off to work soon?

I never talk to people like that Lol. I slept amazingly. Haven't got much the past couple nights, so I went to bed around 1am, and woke up around 11 Was a good night

Yeah, I gotta go to work in 30. I get to take the car though so I wont be waiting around for a ride
    06-26-09 12:00 PM
    Good morning, Shilah , SBerry
    ,Kasi Chad, ank you too, P!nk.

My pay cut that took effect the 1st took a $208 bite out of my arse as well. You're all seeing the results of why gov shouldn't be running business. Many of you are too young to remember the bad old days of people suffering during the Carter administration. This is gonna get worse, I hate to say. Right now, as I speak, there are people working hard to drive up energy prices. Prepare to shell out another couple grand a year to stay comfortable.

06-26-09 12:00 PM

My pay cut that took effect the 1st took a $208 bite out of my arse as well. You're all seeing the results of why gov shouldn't be running business. Many of you are too young to femember the bad old days of people suffering during the Carter administration. This is gonna get worse, I hate to say. Right now, as I speak, there are people working hard to drive up energy prices. Prepare to shell out another couple grand a year to stay comfortable.

I'm here too jack@$$...

Yup, soon people will be living out of their cars. Pretty sure we already have some people doing that in London...
    06-26-09 12:02 PM
    hi BK I rem a bit of the Carter deal-i forgot how old I was about then-but the friggin lines waiting for certain days when you were "aloud" to gas up your vehicle.....

06-26-09 12:03 PM

*singing*
    Day & night
    The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night
    He's all alone some things will never change
    *end singing cuz I don't remember anymore words*

Hello everyone! My employee meeting this morning went surprisingly well. Time will tell if our ideas to pick up new business
    & keep the existing clients will work. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Btw Shelli MJ music is everywhere. I had atleast 10 ppl text me yesterday too to tell me about him. Got old real fast. There's some slightly off color funny jokes going around via text too. I'm not sure but I think its a lil too soon for them. What you guys think?

06-26-09 12:04 PM
    *singing*
    Day & night

Hello everyone! My employee meeting this morning went surprisingly well. Time will tell if our ideas to pick up new business

Btw Shelli MJ music is everywhere. I had atleast 10 ppl text me yesterday too to tell me about him. Got old real fast. There's some slightly off color funny jokes going around via text too. I'm not sure but I think its a lil too soon for them. What you guys think?

Well I'm guilty for snickering at some of them... I got some jokes sent to me aswell.
    06-26-09 12:05 PM
    well brad-hope you have a decent day at work. What ever happened with that 1 girl (?) That was buggin you? Did that get settled?

06-26-09 12:05 PM
    well brad-hope you have a decent day at work. What ever happened with that 1 girl (?) That was buggin you? Did that get settled?

Haven't even seen her at work since then Guess she doesn't work all that often. Not to worry... she'll get hers...
    06-26-09 12:06 PM
    Good luck with the business ideas there Blondie
    06-26-09 12:07 PM

My pay cut that took effect the 1st took a $208 bite out of my arse as well. You're all seeing the results of why gov shouldn't be running business. Many of you are too young to remember the bad old days of people suffering during the Carter administration. This is gonna get worse, I hate to say. Right now, as I speak, there are people working hard to drive up energy prices. Prepare to shell out another couple grand a year to stay comfortable.

Morning!
    *singing*
    Day & night

day n nite I toss an turn keep stressin my mind I look for peace but see I dont attain What I need for keeps this silly game we play....
    06-26-09 12:08 PM
    People did suffer during Carter because he didn't do a good job handling the conditions left him by Nixon and LBJ. It was a nonpartisan mess. As bad as things were then, they were a hundred times worse during Nixon's administration. I will sound old, but you're probably too young BK to remember how bad it was in 72 with wage and price freezes, then the Arab oil embargo where we had to wait hours in line to get 10 gallons of gas. As bad as things are, they could be a whole lot worse.

If anyone is interested in what it looks like to ignore a financial catastrophy, pick up a copy of the current American Heritage history magazine and read about Hoover's administration. That was a nightmare of the other extreme with the government doing nothing. He actually thought private charities could handle the results of 25% unemployment. Americans actually starved to death.

06-26-09 12:12 PM
    hi Blondie glad your meeting went well-hope things go smoothly for you.

Yea I've gotten a few of those MJ things from friends-i instantly delete them! I DON'T LIKE 'EM everyone is equal as far as I'm concerned-i couldn't give a ****e if your purple! We are all human beings with the same color blood.

06-26-09 12:15 PM
    Not gonna give you an apology, Fat-a$$, because you came in while I was writing that post.

But I will say good afternoon.

06-26-09 12:15 PM
    Not gonna give you an apology, Fat-a$$, because you came in while I was writing that post.

But I will say good afternoon.

Oh I see how it is. Too proud to admit you were at fault.

Good afternoon to you too... *****
    06-26-09 12:17 PM
    I will sound old, but you're probably too young BK to remember how bad it was in 72 with wage and price freezes, then the Arab oil embargo where we had to wait hours in line to get 10 gallons of gas. As bad as things are, they could be a whole lot worse.

Mike I couldn't rem the yr-but I just mentioned that to BK as well! So it was 72. Damm....I still rem waiting in line in my moms 68 chevelle for gas.

06-26-09 12:18 PM
    Morning!

day n nite I toss an turn keep stressin my mind I look for peace but see I dont attain What I need for keeps this silly game we play....
    For whatever reason that song makes me think of you. I knew you would know it!
    Ok kids break time is over see ya!

06-26-09 12:25 PM
    Ohn yeah, I remember them, Mike. Look at all of those situations, you see what either 'end' of the spectrum can screw up.

Problem is, this ain't either end, this one's gonna be on a whole new scale of Oh, schittski!

06-26-09 12:27 PM
    For whatever reason that song makes me think of you. I knew you would know it!
    Ok kids break time is over see ya!

Odd. I liked that song before they started playing the crap out of it. Why does it make you think of me? Laters!
    06-26-09 12:27 PM
86,775 ... 10341035103610371038 ...