hi Mike! How are you today? Tanya comes home today? I hope you have the house not looking like you had wild parties every night! LOL and we know you did! Lmao! You party animal!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:28 AM
    Hi back atcha Shila!
    I'm alright Shelli. Trying not to freak out. Financially thins are bad. I let 1 girl go last week. I called a meeting with the other girls for this morning & I'll be letting another 1 go after next week. Not much $ is coming in anymore & I'm scrambling to have their paychecks. FML

06-26-09 08:30 AM
    Oooh Ex is gona get a spanking! Better take the rest of the day off & get that house cleaned up!

06-26-09 08:31 AM
    LOL Blondie! He might LIKE the spankin'!!!!! you never know how these peoples watches are wound up these days! LOL!!!

06-26-09 08:39 AM
    Hi back atcha Shila!
    I'm alright Shelli. Trying not to freak out. Financially thins are bad. I let 1 girl go last week. I called a meeting with the other girls for this morning & I'll be letting another 1 go after next week. Not much $ is coming in anymore & I'm scrambling to have their paychecks. FML

I'm sorry to hear Blondie! Everywhere I turn I'm hearing that from a lot of people. Who just got layed off or lost their job... or got rid of their car cuz insurance was costing too much to maintain. Its crazy.

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-26-09 at 08:49 AM.
    06-26-09 08:42 AM
    Um I don't know about spankings, lol, pain and I don't get along. She'll be in late and all I need to do is pick up the pile of dirty clothes in the bathroom and turn on the dishwasher. Don't make too many dirty dishes when one eats takeout.
    Sorry to hear about the business Blondie. Tanya actually works as a contractor and has her own business. It is dependent on the military so she is still fairly safe, but it's always worrisome.

06-26-09 09:01 AM
    urgh im p*ssedl, my boss said noone will be getting pay raises this year,
    06-26-09 09:05 AM
    I am lucky to have a government job dependent on utility bills instead of property taxes, etc. Our rates are still pretty low as well - about $20 a month for wastewater. We do keep our mouthes shut when we get around workers from other departments. Looks like there will be some layoffs among tax dependent employees. Municipal workers don't have the security they once had.

06-26-09 09:07 AM
    urgh im p*ssedl, my boss said noone will be getting pay raises this year,
    How long until you graduate? May be time to quietly look around. We were told the same thing, but we are saving jobs by putting off raises.

06-26-09 09:09 AM
    chad unfortunately that does stink but- its prob saving them from cutting someone. So better to keep same pay and still have a job than to get a raise and someone looses a job.

My husb ot got cut-he was working 40hrs wk plus 40 or so in ot-so now its cut down to no more than 8hrs total for the week! That's going to effect us. And Managers that are 1 step up from him had to take a 2% or 5% cut in pay and forfeit(sp?) 1-2wks pd vacay time. Its hitting everyone everywhere

06-26-09 09:16 AM
    The show intervention is so sad, even after being in the same situation I can't understand how someone can do that to themselves and their family.

06-26-09 09:26 AM
    I can't watch that show Shil it is toooo sad

06-26-09 10:14 AM
    I'm not sure why I watch it... I'm watching obsessed now

06-26-09 10:18 AM
    well the bad thing we are 3 people short at our job, im doing so much work now as it is, everyone is working like crazy, the cost of living around here is going up big time
    06-26-09 10:46 AM
    We too are short at work, 2 people left one we had no clue she was leaving. Hopefully the people we hired will stick around and they better be trained for the night shift cuz im tired of hearing that no body can cover me.
    06-26-09 11:05 AM
    chad unfortunately the cost is going up everywhere!

Shil hopefully the new workers will know the ins and outs so that you can get a break from that night shift!

Btw-everywhere I go today-i hear MJ crankin outta peoples car windows....I don't know if anyone else has noticed that ???

06-26-09 11:15 AM
    chad unfortunately the cost is going up everywhere!

Shil hopefully the new workers will know the ins and outs so that you can get a break from that night shift!

Btw-everywhere I go today-i hear MJ crankin outta peoples car windows....I don't know if anyone else has noticed that ???

Well, hopefully they will have at least half a brain. There is only me and another lady that knows how to do night shift now so hopefully one of them can work it on the weekend. Someone is going to have to because I cant work everyday lol. I didnt hear it in anyones car's although when I got home it was over everything and actually made me miss one of my shows because they were showing it.
    06-26-09 11:19 AM
    yes MJ is going to be a fixture on tv till the autopsy results and funeral arrangements are completed. I can only imagine how many hundreds of thousands of people will be trying to get into the wake/funeral......

06-26-09 11:34 AM
    Thankfully they are still showing spongebob lol
    06-26-09 11:38 AM
    Why is mostly everyone asleep?! Im hyper I need to get this energy out of me before I have to sleep hahaahaha, I drank a route 44 dr pepper yumm!
    06-26-09 11:40 AM
    yea I watch my occassional SB also.

What do you mean by "asleep"? Were you referring to the wake/funeral I posted and your just being a smart@ss, weren't you! LOL

06-26-09 11:42 AM
    Shelli I have no clue what your saying. I seriously dont Im confused. Am I in trouble again?!
    06-26-09 11:45 AM
    Afternoon crackheads
    06-26-09 11:45 AM
    Afternoon crackheads
    Hello.

10char
    06-26-09 11:47 AM
    ok you prob do things diff there in Tx- out here in Jersey we have a "wake" before a funeral. The wake is when the body is laid out in a coffin from say 2p-4p and 7-9p for 1 or 2 days- on the next day - you go to the funeral parlor and the priest does a brief mass-then to the church for a full mass-then to the cemetary for a brief final goodbye-then off to a restuarant for the attendees that went to the funeral for lunch.

06-26-09 11:53 AM
86,775 ... 10331034103510361037 ...