It wasn't me!!!!

"Never trust the bottom of a tequila bottle"

That's my new saying.....

Goodnight, and no rainbows.....

Yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I thought I told you to go to bed?!! No rainbows jef NO RAINBOWS!!
    06-26-09 03:25 AM
    It wasn't me!!!!

"Never trust the bottom of a tequila bottle"

That's my new saying.....

Goodnight, and no rainbows.....

Yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha. I know it wasn't you. I know who Shi is talking about without her having to say the name. You actually know him too; you asked him about his Jeep today in another thread.

Goodnight!

haha yeah he was like:
    its really awesome you just up and deleted me and you don't even have to decency and kindness to answer my messages.. You're a great person. NOT!

haha awweh hes hurt and mad lmao thats what he gets for being the worlds biggest a-hole lol.
    Haha. Aww, poor baby. I can't believe he's actually that upset over the fact that you deleted him.
    06-26-09 03:27 AM
    Yeah jef knows....
    yeah i dont understand why hes so mad. get the f over it jeez lol. I must be too good to let go lmao
    06-26-09 03:29 AM
    Good morning ladies!
    06-26-09 03:40 AM
    LMAO. Exactly! People delete people all the time. He needs to suck it up and deal with it. Oh, but you are. Lol.
    06-26-09 03:41 AM
    I was wondering when you would show up! Hiya wolf! How the heck are ya?!
    06-26-09 03:42 AM
    Morning Wolf!!
    06-26-09 03:42 AM
    LMAO. Exactly! People delete people all the time. He needs to suck it up and deal with it. Oh, but you are. Lol.
    I bet he's curled up in the fetal position crying his little eyes out hahaahahaha. Why thank you kasi. You are to good to let go of too. Thats why I wont delete you lol
    06-26-09 03:43 AM
    Trying to shake off the rest of the week, and prepare for TGIF. How's by you? Still not having boy troubles I see!

kaka, if that kid had man pants to put on, he'd be wearing them by now!
    06-26-09 03:45 AM
    I bet he's curled up in the fetal position crying his little eyes out hahaahahaha. Why thank you kasi. You are to good to let go of too. Thats why I wont delete you lol
    LMAO! I would love to see that!
    You're welcome. Yay!
    06-26-09 03:46 AM
    Yes he is just so torn up that I deleted him wolf lol. Im a heart breaker My fri not till sat morning at 7 lol.
    06-26-09 03:47 AM
    Trying to shake off the rest of the week, and prepare for TGIF. How's by you? Still not having boy troubles I see!

kaka, if that kid had man pants to put on, he'd be wearing them by now!
    LMAO. He's such a baby. He's bugging Shilah about deleting him and not answering why when he did the exact same thing to me!

I noticed his PIN is now public though, so I could add him back if I really wanted to, but I don't after all of his crap.
    06-26-09 03:48 AM
    LMAO! I would love to see that!
    You're welcome. Yay!
    HAHAHAHAAHA
    If we were together and seen him like that I swear I would be on the floor laughing and you would have to drag me out of there because I wouldnt be able to even move hahahahaahahahaaaaa
    06-26-09 03:49 AM
    LMAO. He's such a baby. He's bugging Shilah about deleting him and not answering why when he did the exact same thing to me!

I noticed his PIN is now public though, so I could add him back if I really wanted to, but I don't after all of his crap.
    He is the damn biggest cry baby ever good grief! I noticed the pin thing too, tho If I do add him ill just delete him later to make him angry again haha.
    06-26-09 03:50 AM
    HAHAHAHAAHA
    If we were together and seen him like that I swear I would be on the floor laughing and you would have to drag me out of there because I wouldnt be able to even move hahahahaahahahaaaaa
    LMAO. I'd be on the floor with you! We would need to bring someone else along to get us both out of the room.
    06-26-09 03:52 AM
    He is the damn biggest cry baby ever good grief! I noticed the pin thing too, tho If I do add him ill just delete him later to make him angry again haha.
    Haha

10char
    06-26-09 03:52 AM
    I missed out on all the fun, but the aftermath has been quite enjoyable!

kaka, you seem to have grown to accept stalking the night. Leave my blood alone, you may find I'm not of this world either.
    Your going to have to reduce your signature to 4 lines, before the wrong mod catches you. It really looks good the way you have it too, shame!
    06-26-09 03:53 AM
    LMAO. I'd be on the floor with you! We would need to bring someone else along to get us both out of the room.
    When he sent me that PM I was like where the crap is Kasi and I read it and was laughing so hard hahahah we would need a forklift because there would be so many people there laughing at him that no one would leave hahahaa
    06-26-09 03:55 AM
    I missed out on all the fun, but the aftermath has been quite enjoyable!

kaka, you seem to have grown to accept stalking the night. Leave my blood alone, you may find I'm not of this world either.
    Your going to have to reduce your signature to 4 lines, before the wrong mod catches you. It really looks good the way you have it too, shame!
    I have. I've been like this for years, so I try not to let it get to me anymore. Don't worry Wolf, your blood is safe.

I noticed they are going after people for that. I did have all the links in one line but it didn't look as good as it does now.
    06-26-09 04:00 AM
    When he sent me that PM I was like where the crap is Kasi and I read it and was laughing so hard hahahah we would need a forklift because there would be so many people there laughing at him that no one would leave hahahaa
    LMAO.
    06-26-09 04:01 AM
    Is my sig ok?
    06-26-09 04:02 AM
    Oh BTW
    Merry Christmas wolf!
    06-26-09 04:04 AM
    You could always ditch the BB info, and add it to your device line. But have fun while you can, they can only ask you to change it. I can't imagine they'll put you in time out for an extra line. My blood didn't worry me, I was concerned for your safety, kaka!
    06-26-09 04:06 AM
    Thanks src, and Happy Chanukkah to you! I'm glad you asked, with the top line off like that I hadn't even noticed. Your in big trouble missy!
    06-26-09 04:08 AM
    Thanks src, and Happy Chanukkah to you! I'm glad you asked, with the top line off like that I hadn't even noticed. Your in big trouble missy!
    Your welcome! Just spreading the love Why am I in trouble? I dont see the big deal?
    06-26-09 04:10 AM
86,775 ... 10301031103210331034 ...